Windstar Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Windstar Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Windstar Cruise Reviews: 162 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Fabulous Second Windstar Cruise by Katbird93

Once again, Windstar out does itself! This time aboard the Wind Surf with another couple (their ... continue

Another Wonderful Cruise by stcruise

This was our fourth Windstar cruise, second time for this itinerary. We have been on Wind Spirit ... continue

Wind Star 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Windstar wins my heart by xmonkberry

My wife and I just completed an 8 day 7 night cruise on Windstar's Wind Surf. What an incredible ... continue

Trip of a Lifetime on the Wind Surf by Yakidad

Our first cruise was an absolute dream. The Wind Surf staff, from the Captain to the laundry ... continue

Loved it! by KrisYoung

We were looking for something different from a typical cruise... No formal nights... Relaxing, ... continue

Wind Star 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Premium Beverage Package is Worth Every $$$ by carol_cruiser

All the five star+ reviews of Windstar cruises were right on. It is a unique and wonderful ... continue

One of the best ever.... by Tonka Scott 2

First off let me just say that the last cruise we were on was Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Sea ... continue

Wind Surf 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic time! by nigelcwll

We spent the night in the Marriott Panama City but booked ourselves instead of through Windstar ... continue

Wind Spirit 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice ship and lovely Caribbean islands by virtues27

My husband and I enjoyed our Windstar cruise on the Wind Surf. We purposely choise a cabin on ... continue

Wind Surf 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall an enjoyable cruise with some room for improvement by TopDawg

We cruised Dec. 14 - 21, 2014 from St. Martin to Dominique, St. Lucia, des Santes, St. ... continue

Wind Surf 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
A MUST DO! by ReneeBook

Only 1 day off the ship and I have already booked my next trip on Windstar vacation. I am ... continue

Wind Spirit 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Wind Star Barbados to Barbados by BVIArabella

Made it back to icy Toronto on Saturday.

Excellent Cruise on Wind Star! We stayed in the ... continue

Wind Star 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Many Highs and Lows by drewdie

We just returned from our first Windstar cruise and have mixed feelings about our experience. We ... continue

Wind Surf 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Windstar's Wind Spirit exceeded our expectations by sb44

We were enchanted with the ship and the crew from the moment we boarded. We knew that this was ... continue

Wind Spirit 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Very disappointed by ccla253

My husband and I embarked on our Venice to Rome cruise last fall with high expectations. As ... continue

Wind Surf 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enchanting Greece-Amalfi Coast by mtiger

Second cruise on Windstar. The positives are the sleek semi-sailing yachts, the small number of ... continue

Wind Spirit 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Simply awesome. by msharch

My wife and I got married on this cruise!!! The service was impeccable, the food delicious and ... continue

Wind Spirit 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Watch Out For The Wind by Srbkrb

Let me start by saying we loved the food and service on the Windstar which is a 25 yr old 150 ... continue

Wind Star 10/13 Not Rated
The 13th perfect cruise with Windstar. by Strenz

This was out 13th cruise with Windstar and it did not dissappoint. It was glorious. Windstsr set ... continue

Wind Star 10/13 5+ out of 5+
London/Portsmouth to Lisbon on Wind Surf by Xoe

This was a wonderful itinerary and a memorable voyage for many reasons.

After 2 days at ... continue

Wind Surf 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Potential to be spectacular.... by rubby

We were so looking forward to our Windsurf cruise. Our cabin was light, spacious, comfortable, ... continue

Wind Surf 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Don't be fooled. by Jeremy L

This trip was my 5th with Windstar Cruises. Since my first trip they have changed owners twice. ... continue

Wind Star 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Small ship, great service by NamasteYall

My husband and I went on a Windstar Cruise around the Greek Islands as part of our honeymoon. We ... continue

Wind Spirit 10/13 5+ out of 5+
STILL A FAN, BUT...... by celti

This was our fifth cruise with WS lines.

... continue
Wind Surf 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Star Pride - Athens to Venice - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly! by EMSCHO23

A year ago, 4 couples decided to cruise the Ionian and Adriatic Seas from Athens to Venice on ... continue

Star Pride 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Windstar
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Windstar Cruises
Write a cruise review about: