Windstar Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Windstar Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Windstar Cruise Reviews: 141 Ship Name Date Member Rating
This was an unbelievable cruise - Windstar Wind Surf by LuvDCaribbean

We sailed from St. Maarten, March 15th. My wife & I, and this was our 1st Windstar cruise, ... continue

Wind Surf 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Record Sail on Wind Spirit by Spudsmack

The line doesn't boast much on its sailing prowess but this one set some records; twenty hours ... continue

Wind Spirit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Converted to Small Ship Sailing by westchestermom

While I wish we could have stayed, we have returned to reality! Our March 1 cruise on the Wind ... continue

Wind Surf 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise by kathy9

First Windstar cruise. We boarded the ship in Colon and were greeted by the Captain and First ... continue

Wind Spirit 03/14 5+ out of 5+
We've been spoiled! by SueHen

We embarked from St. Maarten in early February on the Windsurf and from the start, it was a ... continue

Wind Surf 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise on a saling ship by MelanieSco

We have just returned from a wonderful cruise on the Windsurf. We were three couples and we all ... continue

Wind Surf 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous Second Windstar Cruise by Katbird93

Once again, Windstar out does itself! This time aboard the Wind Surf with another couple (their ... continue

Wind Surf 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Wonderful Cruise by stcruise

This was our fourth Windstar cruise, second time for this itinerary. We have been on Wind Spirit ... continue

Wind Star 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Windstar wins my heart by xmonkberry

My wife and I just completed an 8 day 7 night cruise on Windstar's Wind Surf. What an incredible ... continue

Trip of a Lifetime on the Wind Surf by Yakidad

Our first cruise was an absolute dream. The Wind Surf staff, from the Captain to the laundry ... continue

Loved it! by KrisYoung

We were looking for something different from a typical cruise... No formal nights... Relaxing, ... continue

Wind Star 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Premium Beverage Package is Worth Every $$$ by carol_cruiser

All the five star+ reviews of Windstar cruises were right on. It is a unique and wonderful ... continue

One of the best ever.... by Tonka Scott 2

First off let me just say that the last cruise we were on was Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Sea ... continue

Wind Surf 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic time! by nigelcwll

We spent the night in the Marriott Panama City but booked ourselves instead of through Windstar ... continue

Wind Spirit 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Nice ship and lovely Caribbean islands by virtues27

My husband and I enjoyed our Windstar cruise on the Wind Surf. We purposely choise a cabin on ... continue

Wind Surf 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Overall an enjoyable cruise with some room for improvement by TopDawg

We cruised Dec. 14 - 21, 2014 from St. Martin to Dominique, St. Lucia, des Santes, St. ... continue

Wind Surf 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
A MUST DO! by ReneeBook

Only 1 day off the ship and I have already booked my next trip on Windstar vacation. I am ... continue

Wind Spirit 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Wind Star Barbados to Barbados by BVIArabella

Made it back to icy Toronto on Saturday.

Excellent Cruise on Wind Star! We stayed in the ... continue

Wind Star 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Many Highs and Lows by drewdie

We just returned from our first Windstar cruise and have mixed feelings about our experience. We ... continue

Wind Surf 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Windstar's Wind Spirit exceeded our expectations by sb44

We were enchanted with the ship and the crew from the moment we boarded. We knew that this was ... continue

Wind Spirit 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Very disappointed by ccla253

My husband and I embarked on our Venice to Rome cruise last fall with high expectations. As ... continue

Wind Surf 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Enchanting Greece-Amalfi Coast by mtiger

Second cruise on Windstar. The positives are the sleek semi-sailing yachts, the small number of ... continue

Wind Spirit 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Simply awesome. by msharch

My wife and I got married on this cruise!!! The service was impeccable, the food delicious and ... continue

Wind Spirit 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Watch Out For The Wind by Srbkrb

Let me start by saying we loved the food and service on the Windstar which is a 25 yr old 150 ... continue

Wind Star 10/13 Not Rated
The 13th perfect cruise with Windstar. by Strenz

This was out 13th cruise with Windstar and it did not dissappoint. It was glorious. Windstsr set ... continue

Wind Star 10/13 5+ out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Windstar
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Windstar Cruises
Write a cruise review about: