Star Clippers Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Star Clippers Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Star Clippers Cruise Reviews: 65 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Nice but NOT that nice by veindoc
I found this adventure a little disappointing but it reinforced how good Holland America is. ... continue
Royal Clipper 07/09 3.0 out of 5+
What a wonderful experience by mike@sea

My May 9 - 16th sailing on the beautiful Royal Clipper was a dream ... continue

Royal Clipper 05/09 5+ out of 5+
First time cruise by a by Innerloop
We decided to take a risk and book a smaller cruise for part of our recent honeymooon.. ... continue
Star Flyer 05/09 5.0 out of 5+
SPV ROYAL CLIPPER, March 7, 2009 from Barbados by jimh
Our March 2009 cruise on the SPV ROYAL CLIPPER was a delightful experience that exceeded our ... continue
Royal Clipper 03/09 5.0 out of 5+
Quiet cruising by Hilotravels
Some good, some not so good ... continue
Star Flyer 02/09 3.0 out of 5+
Royal Clipper - January 17, 2009 Sailing by mikekauffman
My wife and I sailed on the January 17, 2009 voyage of the Royal Clipper round-trip from Barbados. ... continue
Royal Clipper 01/09 4.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship - Pity About the Cruise! by Dr. Cocktail
I sailed on Royal Clipper on her New Year's cruise with my partner and another couple. We are in ... continue
Royal Clipper 12/08 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful trip by chris wanamaker
We were very pleased with our Star Flyer experience, although we didn't sail much, mostly motored, ... continue
Star Flyer 04/08 5.0 out of 5+
Ultimate Romance by Marcoottawa
Summary: My wife and I have cruised before in the Pacific and through the Caribbean. Our trips ... continue
Royal Clipper 02/08 5.0 out of 5+
Windward Islands and the Grenadines on the Royal Clipper by casey
Perhaps I should start by stating what this ship is not and who it's not for. It's not glitzy and ... continue
Royal Clipper 11/07 5.0 out of 5+
Management is responsible by Sven Blair
It is management's decision ... continue
Royal Clipper 10/07 5+ out of 5+
Royal Clipper - Western Mediterranean by brewser
We were so looking forward to being on a real clipper and sailing around Italy. The Royal Clipper ... continue
Royal Clipper 05/07 2.0 out of 5+
Royal Clipper - Southern Caribbean by navybt
We selected the cruise for the Windward Islands because of the unique island ports and the ... continue
Royal Clipper 03/06 5.0 out of 5+
Star Clipper - Southern Caribbean by Mike Kauffman
INTRODUCTION My wife and I sailed on the February 18, 2006 voyage of the Star Clipper round-trip ... continue
Star Clipper 02/06 5+ out of 5+
Royal Clipper by spratty2k
My wife and I have cruised four times previously, three times with Celebrity, which we really ... continue
Royal Clipper 00/ Not Rated
Royal Clipper by philminn
We have cruised about a dozen times before, on the large cruise ships of Carnival, Royal ... continue
Royal Clipper 00/ Not Rated
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Star Clippers
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Star Clippers
Write a cruise review about: