Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 16022 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Bermuda Cruise with Extended Family by CarlaCruise

Our extended family cruise included husband and I and our three teenaged daughters, my ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sail on the Jewel of the Seas & you will feel like the Fool of the Sea by Pirate584

Like you I relied on many of these reviews before booking on the Jewel but after spending a week ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Review of our 4 night Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas cruise! by rrrrall

I booked this cruise as a last minute SUPRISE! For my husband who has never cruised before. I ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise as usual! by Kelly04

Just a little background info- I was on the 8/3-8/10 sailing, 28 year old female traveling with ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Land and What a See in Alaska by beachbaby830

I planned and researched this trip for almost two years as I knew it would be the last one for ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
WOW!!! by jtand2

Just back from a week long cruise on the Allure of the Seas. This review is simple, no drab ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointment of the seas by MADMANOR

Booked a fly cruise and my companion has walking difficulties.The airport assistance was ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Freedom of the Seas - Western Caribbean (Aug 3 - 10) by Fastlikethat

We sailed the Western Caribbean from August 3 - 10. Stops inlcuded Labadee, Jamaica, Grand ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
This was not a pleasant experience by Aledocruisers

When we got caught in the total chaos of the boarding process in Galveston we should have known ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
First European cruise by dadababa

Me and 3 other family members sailed on RCI 'Independence of the Seas a couple of weeks ago. The ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great destination, mediocre dining experience by toader

This was our sixth cruise overall and 2nd with RCI and part of a family vacation with parents ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Ports of call, excellent entertainment; overall could do better by HandDUK

Overall we had a great week and so glad we booked a balcony on the Port side. If you have any ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable, fun, relaxing and easy trip by ARG1125

This was my first cruise out of Baltimore and I couldn't have been more pleased. Parking was ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
Great Cruise by tamraedavis

We absolutely loved Vision of the Seas. Embarkation was very smooth, and we were able to get in ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
WORST CRUISE SHIP EVER by CaptHelene

We really don't understand how this cruise is rated so highly. But after reading the reviews it ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Terribly Disappointing by jacobaf20

My wife and I had cruised with Royal Caribbean before--same itinerary. Previously we went on ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Underwhelmed for the price by denl8177

This is our second Royal Caribbean cruise and possibly our last. We sailed on Allure of the Seas ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very pleased with cruise by Neill1011

My sister and I went on the cruise to Honduras, Belize and Cozumel. We booked a balcony room ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fabulous family holiday by Nix111

We sailed on Independence of the Seas, Spanish Med itinerary in July 2014 with our six year old ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
RCCL - No Value For Loyalty Passengers by Goonie162

My wife and I have been Diamond Plus Members with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (RCCL) for several ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great staff & great food by JsEscape2

We have cruised the Caribbean, Mexico, Bermuda, Alaska and the Mediterranean using NCL, ... continue

Legend of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Overall good, but I feel short-changed. by tikkas

We are a European couple (not Italian, not Spanish) and this was our 5th cruise, our 2nd with ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise!! by jsloate

My family and I had a wonderful time on this ship! I am 15 years old and have been on 3 cruises. ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Summer Nights in the Mediterranian by Lizettevaldes

Our trip started by staying at the Silken Diagonal for two days in Barcelona, Spain prior to our ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Surprising disappointing by Soniaoooo

We as a family of 5, three boys 20,18,14 have cruised 4 times twice on oasis. Everything is ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: