Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15958 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A very enjoyable cruise on the Vision by j3mlee

We recently cruised on the Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas for a 5 night Western Caribbean ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
It's all about marketing by Naomi's

This was our first cruise. We enjoyed being on the ship, having everything there but we appalled ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Top Notch Across the Board by AJackowitz

With the exception of the upcoming Quantum Class, one would be hard pressed to find a ship or ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
My First Cruise & Very Disappointing by mikebee

I've just come back from a 12 night Royal Carribean Mediterranean cruise and I would never ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, outstanding service! by johndeere

DW and I had a great cruise to Alaska on Rhapsody. I was concerned about some earlier reviews ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful cruise by Bill B.

Embarkation-Flawless. Baltimore has their act together. We were on the ship with 20 minutes of ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice for a Quick Getaway by Jfeasel

We are a family of 4 (myself, DH, 2 DDs ages 23 and 19) traveling with a group of 64 friends ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not the best by KEV69

I went on my first RCI cruise and I thought that I would be happy and satisfied with my ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very nice ship by thenry75@hotmail.com

The ship is very large. I loved the room. I was toward the back of the ship with a balcony. I ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Keep An Open Mind by SmokeyPhantom

This was our 5th cruise, and we were a bit wary about what to expect. We have cruised with Royal ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Such a downgrade from Carnival by Sigma_09

Having cruised on Carnival 3 times in the past, we really expect Royal Carribean to be an ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Glad it was not my first cruise by sonicsails

Let's start by saying that I had a great vacation, more because I choose to make it that way. ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas by daleroux

This was our 18th cruise (third on Royal Caribbean). The Allure is truly one amazing ship! The ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not a luxury vacation! by 665598

If you are looking for a luxury vacation, this isn't for you. We generally sail on Celebrity, ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Brilliance of the Seas, BALTIC CRUISE and PORT INFO by Iowa cruiser

Brilliance of the Seas, BALTICS CRUISE and PORT INFO

It has been almost ten years since ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved my cruise! Not Royal, but great! by dianatate

We went on a Disney Cruise with our grandchildren, which was magical, so I tried hard not to ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers - exceeded expectations by nucruizr

For some background and perspective we are family of 4, DW myself and 2 young boys (3 and 5 ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Travelling With Family and Friends - Wonderful Memories by laqueviaja

We are a family of five and not first time cruisers. The main purpose of this cruise was to ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enchantment of the Seas by tsiddons

July 28, 2014 - August 1, 2014  Coca Cay & Nassau

My boyfriend & I booked a ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Birthday to Remember by joromay

I told my husband that for my 50th birthday, I wanted to go on an Alaskan cruise and so I ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
4 STARS.....Had a great time in Bermuda by bfree32

First, a little about us. Family of 5 from Indiana-3 teenagers. Cruise at least once per year. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not So Radiant by solandmames

We recently returned from a 12 day Alaska Cruise Tour on the Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
First cruise with the the kids by NEPhillyRN

We decided to take our 6 kids on a cruise this year... crazy, I know. I called RCI and was able ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
My How Things Have Changed by pauldsteve@gmail.com

This was my 9th Cruise. Four on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Four on Carnival Cruise Lines and ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
You Will Find What You're Looking For by dbdarrough

As I prepared for my cruise on Vision, I read many reviews. Some focused on the positive but ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: