Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15822 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Detailed VOTS Review - 5 Night Cruise by soflacruiser

EMBARKATION: This year instead of being the first one to the port we waited and arrived at the ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
DISAPPOINTED by VODKAMARTINI

Living near Galveston, we decided to cruise the Navigator. After experiencing other RC Ships, ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Lovely cruise around the Baltic Sea! by kaznaid

Firstly, Southampton is only 25 minutes away from where we live so we left our house at 12.30 ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas - A great week at sea by ken3028

This ship is the destination. We had the best time, the ship, the staff, the food and most of ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Well Done Indy! by SeastarTexas

This was our fourth cruise with RC (our 3rd on IOS) and we have cruised before with both Disney ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise and disappointed. by echo666

This was our first cruise to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. For some reason I was ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great ship, destinations and company by cozzello

We flew in early and had two days in London and it was a great city. I set up a car service ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 Not Rated
Unforgetable experience by Chrisj2507

We had a great vacation on the Rhapsody, booked two interior cabins since we were taking our ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 07/14 Not Rated
5th cruise, first on RC by Killnme

This was my 5th cruise with my wife and first on RC. The other 4 were on Carnival ships. ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our Amazing Cruise! by MTBELL1970

This is our 2nd cruise. Our 1st with Royal Caribbean and it exceeded our expectations! I ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Navigator to Western Caribbean by cqpate

I dont claim to be a seasoned critic since this was my 2nd cruise. previous was crown princess. ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hot Diamond by Hot Diamond

Not Very Brilliant!  Having cruised on RC Navigator of the Seas a few years ago i had high ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Check on our Bucket List by VacationBubby18

On June 7, 2014, together with another two couples, we took the Royal Caribbean, Brilliance of ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice, short cruise by Klg30

Majesty of the Seas is an older ship but still in very good condition. I've been on several ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
LOVE THIS SHIP!!!! by lpriddy

The wife and i just completed our first cruise and since i relied heavily on Cruise Critic ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever by Sam13010

After going on 34 cruises this one was the best ever. What made it so great? Using member ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Wonderful Week on the Jewel by leepep

We just returned from our June 28th cruise on the Jewel. I really like this class of ship...my ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
ROYAL FLOP by cdogg123

I have been on about 9 cruises in the last 17 years. We had never been with Royal Caribbean ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
A very good time on Freedom by tolkienfan43

We recently returned from a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise on Freedom of the Seas (June 22 - ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Oldest ship I have cruised on -- surprised at just how amazing it was! by jdram4

I took my 11 year old daughter on this cruise on a "last minute" whim since the price was right, ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
One Last Hurrah! by CruiseDivaNJ

We sailed as a couple (no kids this time). This was probably our 7th or 8th time on Explorer. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Delighted by caribbeandave

I found this cruise almost faultless, despite hearing that Royal Caribbean had reduced their ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise but overall disappointed by CruZen the C's

This is my husbands and my 11th cruise, 5 with RCL and 2nd time on the Explorer of the Seas. We ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
RCCL Let me down! by notree

Every year we have a "Cousins and Friends Cruise" generally around 16 people. This was my 7th ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Rolling with the Majesty! by plattyum

My b/f and I have cruised a few times before on both Carnival and Royal Caribbean cruise lines. ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: