Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15184 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First Time on RCI--positives and negatives by desert2mom

This was our first time on Royal Caribbean, our 8th cruise overall. Prior to this, we've cruised ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great for families! by mereisman

Our third cruise, first time cruising on Royal Caribbean. Traveled with my husband and our three ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed it. Will list some things to help you out! by Bakerps

This was my third cruise and first on RC. Totally thought it was enjoyable and worth the money. ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
stand up cruise line by tootsie6988

This was our 15th cruise and there was fog on day of departure. A ship hit an oil barge spilling ... continue

Enchantment is Enchanting by coordinator23

We cruised with 1800 "Spring Breakers" (2700 passengers) and had a great time. No problem ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Meh by dukerev

This was my third time cruising and first with my 7-year-old daughter. The other two cruises ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Loyal Royals From Now On! by marker08

My husband and I just completed our 7th cruise. We have traveled RCCL (Rhapsody & Navigator) ... continue

Very Enjoyable! by dkbrig

There is a lot to cover on a ship this size. You can read many reviews and get a different take ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Good ship and crew - Not enough port time by Sputnam427

Serenade of the Seas is a nice ship. The entertainment, food, crew, etc were all good. We tried ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good But Not Great by Grandma Gail

A little background on us, we love to cruise and this was our 14 cruise, 12 on RCCL. We sail out ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
WOW by Pedabob

Not sure if I liked the cruise. Crew was wonderful, the experience was great. Food a little bit ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ship, some issues by cruise.cat

My daughters and I have cruised before on a variety of cruise lines. Most recently, we were on ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Loved the Allure! by luvmaui14

My husband and I loved all the options that are available on the Allure, but we learned one ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
It was ok, but nothing WOW about this RCL cruise. B- score. by Niche79

We just got off of this cruise yesterday. We thought it was ok but nothing great. Below I will ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Terrific cruise, love the renovations! by lindak54

Sailed March 2-9; Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Cozumel itinerary. We booked this a week before ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Jewel of the Seas is much more than we expected! by MikeFromWisc

We like to cruise on the larger ships, and were hesitant about the Jewel because it is smaller ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
14nt BACK TO BACK NEEDS MAJOR WORK by ALLURE OFFICERS!! by jesunrise

SHIP IS WONDEROUS!!!  RESTAURANTS and STAFF the BEST OF EXCELLENCE!

ENTERTAINMENT ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
It's a small city...bring your patience, please! by NJMom18

We flew into FLL the night before our cruise. This was our 14th cruise, and the third cruise on ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 Not Rated
Enchantment of the Seas 4-night March 24-28, 2014 by missdivadana

We went on this cruise for a Spring Break. The cruisers were myself, DH,(both 40's) and his ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great balcony on Indy! by APDMOM

We just returned from a great time on Indy, visiting the Eastern Caribbean. This is our 14th ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Time On an Awesome Ship! by gskline

My wife & I cruised on the Oasis the week of March 15th, doing the Western Caribbean. We ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice and Big by rmttbone

We began our cruise vacation by flying into Ft. Lauderdale the night before our Cruise. When I ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good but not Great Spring Break Experience by tomahawk43

This was our 4th cruise, but the first on Royal Caribbean. We went with some family who wanted ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Our Serenade Cruise and NOLA!!! Fabulous Vacation!! by KeywestK

Here are my thoughts on our Serenade cruise out of NOLA, March 15-22, 2014. How did this trip ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
No so Brilliant by Plane Guy

Cruise date 20 March 2014: Our cruise got off to a bad start before we even got to the ship. The ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: