Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15164 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great balcony on Indy! by APDMOM

We just returned from a great time on Indy, visiting the Eastern Caribbean. This is our 14th ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Time On an Awesome Ship! by gskline

My wife & I cruised on the Oasis the week of March 15th, doing the Western Caribbean. We ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice and Big by rmttbone

We began our cruise vacation by flying into Ft. Lauderdale the night before our Cruise. When I ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good but not Great Spring Break Experience by tomahawk43

This was our 4th cruise, but the first on Royal Caribbean. We went with some family who wanted ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Our Serenade Cruise and NOLA!!! Fabulous Vacation!! by KeywestK

Here are my thoughts on our Serenade cruise out of NOLA, March 15-22, 2014. How did this trip ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
No so Brilliant by Plane Guy

Cruise date 20 March 2014: Our cruise got off to a bad start before we even got to the ship. The ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful time for both adults and kids by PugGirl9

We chose Radiance because we thought it would provide a great holiday for adults and kids alike, ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Terrible Stateroom!! Lots of cutbacks with RC by Petunia & Hubby

This review is of the ship Legend of the Seas, i won't be reviewing the ports. First let me say ... continue

Legend of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderul cruise to new islands. by LeesSummitCruiser1

Cruise Review  Jewel of the Seas  March 8 – 15, 2014  San Juan  ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Love the people by bigmarkus

I have literally just walked into my home having just finished an 18 night cruise on the Voyager ... continue

Voyager of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise by lovestoski

This was our 11th cruise and our 2nd on Royal Caribbean. We always base on our cruises on the ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful! by nattreid

This was our first cruise and we had a great time! Food was amazing, especially in the dining ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Serenade--Just the right size by Paulsonn

SHIP - My partner and I are in our 60s, 6th cruise, 4th on RCI. We love the size of the ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Did not like Nassau but Coco Cay was the best!! by bradboggs

I must start by saying I have taken cruises before so this was not my first. But this trip we ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall---Very good! by swsf99a

My wife and have have 20+ cruises, Diamond on RCI. Have been on all size RCI ships; the Allure ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Exellent service outweighs the drawbacks by Maskil

We recently returned from RCI Legend of the Seas Southern Caribbean 10 day cruise. (for those ... continue

Legend of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
16 of us by Hurstjoanne

Celebrating a 50th birthday, 16 of us had the best vacation ever! 8 couples. Smooth embarkation ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved every minute of it! by Jillbus

Let me say first that if you are checking out these reviews wondering whether or not to sail the ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Back to back cruises by Robyn hermes

We just completed a back to back cruise. Our very first cruise was on the Liberty Of the Seas 3 ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Our first Cruise, and it was great! by baileymouse

We've never cruised before and didn't know what to expect. We wanted time away from work and the ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise with a few hiccups along the way by Italiansal

This was my third cruise. The first was RCCL’s Freedom of the Seas. The second was ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Aging gracefully by jeffnorthrup

Let's get it out of the way at the outset: the ocean view cabins are too small. I wish they were ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Good Enchantment Cruise March 17-21 by cruiseapril

My sister and I, my daughter, and a friend cruised on the Enchantment of the Seas to the Bahamas ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break on the Allure by cruisetulipok

The Allure is huge, so even being at almost full capacity (6,100 passengers), it didn't seem too ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wasnt impressed by mrschiefopd

Let me begin by saying my husband and I aren't picky passengers. However, we do expect things to ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: