Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15968 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great week and an amazing ship! by beffiebear

We had an amazing week on the Oasis. First spend 2 nights at the W Ft Lauderdale which was a ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not up to par with other cruise lines by mcalbala

I have sailed on approximately 40 cruises, and this has been my first cruise with royal ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Family of 5 cruise Oasis by mominva

My husband and I have 3 teens, and this was our third cruise together. Last summer, we were on ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
We worried needlessly..... by socialdancer

We booked our cruise in early December 2013, I had been given an April date for surgery and we ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
No Fishing Rods Please. by stephenrhodes

I went on the Med Cruise on the Adventure of the Seas from July 20th until the 3rd August 2014. ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice time by mbchen

We cruised on the Navigator of the Seas from July 27 to Aug 3. We departed from Galveston and ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Brilliant Cruise by bamfam4

Cannot understand any negative reviews. Apart from a few small issues there is nothing really to ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic week with our boys on Oasis of the Seas by jenninlaca

This is a review of the Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean, 7/5/14 sailing. We had a party of 5 ... continue

The Royal Suite, Exceeded Expectations by Lilyles46@gmail.com

We are RCCL platinum level members who were traveling this sailing in The a Royal Suite. ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A very enjoyable cruise on the Vision by j3mlee

We recently cruised on the Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas for a 5 night Western Caribbean ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
It's all about marketing by Naomi's

This was our first cruise. We enjoyed being on the ship, having everything there but we appalled ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Top Notch Across the Board by AJackowitz

With the exception of the upcoming Quantum Class, one would be hard pressed to find a ship or ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
My First Cruise & Very Disappointing by mikebee

I've just come back from a 12 night Royal Carribean Mediterranean cruise and I would never ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, outstanding service! by johndeere

DW and I had a great cruise to Alaska on Rhapsody. I was concerned about some earlier reviews ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful cruise by Bill B.

Embarkation-Flawless. Baltimore has their act together. We were on the ship with 20 minutes of ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice for a Quick Getaway by Jfeasel

We are a family of 4 (myself, DH, 2 DDs ages 23 and 19) traveling with a group of 64 friends ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not the best by KEV69

I went on my first RCI cruise and I thought that I would be happy and satisfied with my ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very nice ship by thenry75@hotmail.com

The ship is very large. I loved the room. I was toward the back of the ship with a balcony. I ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Keep An Open Mind by SmokeyPhantom

This was our 5th cruise, and we were a bit wary about what to expect. We have cruised with Royal ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Such a downgrade from Carnival by Sigma_09

Having cruised on Carnival 3 times in the past, we really expect Royal Carribean to be an ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Glad it was not my first cruise by sonicsails

Let's start by saying that I had a great vacation, more because I choose to make it that way. ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas by daleroux

This was our 18th cruise (third on Royal Caribbean). The Allure is truly one amazing ship! The ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not a luxury vacation! by 665598

If you are looking for a luxury vacation, this isn't for you. We generally sail on Celebrity, ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Brilliance of the Seas, BALTIC CRUISE and PORT INFO by Iowa cruiser

Brilliance of the Seas, BALTICS CRUISE and PORT INFO

It has been almost ten years since ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved my cruise! Not Royal, but great! by dianatate

We went on a Disney Cruise with our grandchildren, which was magical, so I tried hard not to ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: