Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15222 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Family of 8 takes a Cruise by hrii2zo

6 Adults and 2 Children just returned from a great Cruise with RC. Just wanted to share some ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever! by BCCruiser0310

I guess you could call my wife and me experienced cruisers. We have been on several cruise lines ... continue

WOW defined by bobndiatsea

When you buy a car, there is always get some option that you don't think you would want, then ... continue

2nd cruise to the Bahamas by Pecarb

Loved the upgrade to Enchantment from Monarch. The centrum was beautiful.

Entertainment ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Multi-Family Cruise by amberlstrong

Honestly, after reading some of the reviews, I was a little nervous. This was our 6th cruise, ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship looked great, had some issues by rabear

Newly renivated ship looked great, I did not like the beds and pillows at all. Reminded me of ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
dissapointed by dfegely

arrived at the port with our friends from the United Kingdom for the 8 day cruise to the Bahamas ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great cruise but no WOW by madmac69

1St trip on Royal Caribbean 10th Cruise, 2 on Carnival Spirit and 7 on P&O and one very old ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lots of room for improvement by Treycool

I have to say that after cruising the Disney Fantasy, this cruise has lots of room for ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great first cruise on an amazing ship by RTour

Travelled with our two teenage boys and grandma. The ship was a perfect combination for everyone ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Totally Awesome! by oldlady1515

Everything about this ship is totally awesome! There was so much to see and do that I didn't get ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Choose another cruise line by djvan

We recently returned from Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas. (March 28-31, 2014)

We ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Alluring cruise by Islasbubbe

My husband and I sailed on the Allure from March 16-23 and had a fantastic time. We flew from ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Don't recommend this cruise by Arnel

My mother, husband and two 17 year old twin boys and myself just got back yesterday from this ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Central Park tour, Relaxation, Entertainment and Tranquility by flowoflife

Oasis of the Seas did not disappoint. I cruised with my 24 year old daughter, my cruising ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxing and Enjoyable, with some imperfections by jkatcruising

My family of 4 cruised on a 5-day cruise on the Liberty of the Seas on March 29, 2014. Together ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Family Cruise by Travelfor2

We booked five balconies, side by side, for our kids, grandkids, and ourselves--which gave us ... continue

New Zealand round trip from Sydney by Chanel#5

Our family of five recently returned from cruising on Radiance to New Zealand, had a great time ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just off our first royal Caribbean cruise! WOW! by pamela398

My big family(2 teenagers, 3 early 20's and my husband & I) just returned from a wonderful ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
A Teen's Perspective by teddybear12

We sailed on Enchantment of the Seas (RIC) to the Bahamas for a 4 night cruise, March 24-28, ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great Royal Caribbean Cruise by Mdcwlaf

We just returned from our Enchantment of the Seas cruise that departed 03/24/2014. I usually ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jewel of the Seas 3-15-2014 by baylorgirl80

We arrived a day early to have a little time in San Juan – could have used two days ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adventure on The Adventure of the Seas by Pickels

First…the mishap on the ship, when docked in St. Kitts; the ship lost the seal on the ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
RCCL FREEDOM of the SEAS v. CARNIVAL BREEZE by Alwaysacruiseinthequeue

My perspective (mostly all mid-ship):

Sailed 10X Carnival Fantasy Class, inside & ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Awesome experience for all! by Ernie B

I can't say enough about this awesome ship! Our vacation aboard the Allure of the Seas was ... continue

See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: