Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15786 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not Ready For Prime Time. by Bankshot

Embarkation was a snap and rooms were ready 1:00 p.m. Luggage came promptly and our room steward ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
70-Year-Old Mothers/50-Year-Old Daughters Cruise by luvmyjenna

Three 70+ year-old mothers, each accompanied by their 50+ year-old daughters, all who have been ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First cruise by smg14618

I went on my first cruise with a friend who has been on 9

I was afraid that days at sea ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Virtual Balconies on Navigator of the Seas by TxWxGal

I sailed on the Navigator of the Seas on 6/22/14. This was my 4th cruise but first with Royal ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Better Than Expected - 6/20-27 by george00

We've been on ten cruises on RC, Princess and Holland America, most in the Caribbean, one to ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Oasis even better the second time around!! by eddie

We experienced The Oasis for the first time in 2013. We were skeptical as to whether or not we ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eastern Caribbean June 15-22 by heyya604

Loved this ship. The itinerary was good. Coco Cay was a great private island. It was a perfect ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Royal Caribbean's Legend of the Seas by GREEN1234

Just returned from an 11 night Baltic cruise sailing from Copenhagen to Stockholm. Our ... continue

Legend of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
40th birthday cruise by KillinMe's wife

To be honest, we were a bit underwhelmed. I traveled with my husband and 10 year old daughter. I ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise on an updated ship by jterk

My family and I embarked on the Navigator of the Seas on 6/22/14 for a 7 day cruise that ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never again Royal Caribbean!! by MelissaM1101

I don't like to leave poor reviews, but here goes and hopefully this will help out someone ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Well, it's not all bad... by johnnycakes2

I guess you really do get what you pay for. The price for our three night cruise was great - the ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Close but no cigar by buffy007

We did an 11 night cruisetour which included seven nights on Radiance of the Seas. The ship was ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise on the Explorer of the Seas! by Sugarcane1962

This was the first time sailing out of Bayonne. Our group of four consisted of two 18 year olds, ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Trip by george00

Took the Grandeur to Bermuda and had a surprisingly wonderful time, here are the quick ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Poor service has us now looking at Disney by ElementaryDad

GREAT:

Kids' club (Ocean Adventure) on the ship

GOOD:

Clean ship, ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
What a disappointment...never been told NO so many times aboard ship! by jackier

We have cruised several times with several different cruise ship lines over the past 15 years. ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise! by Cruiser Ron.com

Pre Cruise- arrived a day earlier and stayed downtown Houston at the Hilton Americas beautiful ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun cruise and Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle helped! by FireStation46

We were part of a forum that started 486 days before we sailed. Over that time almost 2,500 ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lots of great, but falls short on personal service by dotthom

Great boarding. Great overall condition. Clean. Great stateroom. Great food. Great ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Maybe our best to date by PuterMonkey

Background: This was my third cruise and my husband's fifth. We are both in our early 30s. We ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Decent cruise overall, but a few notable cons by nnwu

Embarkation and Debarkation: The Bayonne, NJ port is by-far the worst and most disorganized that ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
My last cruise with RC by thehotmustards

This was my third cruise and second cruise with RC. My previous cruise with RC was ten years ago ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Almost perfect by ladygator43

We were a party of 6 (in 3 separate cabins) on the occasion of our 50th Anniversary. ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Freedom 2014: Another Great RCCL Experience by PhillyFamily

Our family of three (mom, dad, almost 10-year-old daughter) booked this cruise last August. At ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: