Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15811 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Hot Diamond by Hot Diamond

Not Very Brilliant!  Having cruised on RC Navigator of the Seas a few years ago i had high ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Check on our Bucket List by VacationBubby18

On June 7, 2014, together with another two couples, we took the Royal Caribbean, Brilliance of ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice, short cruise by Klg30

Majesty of the Seas is an older ship but still in very good condition. I've been on several ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
LOVE THIS SHIP!!!! by lpriddy

The wife and i just completed our first cruise and since i relied heavily on Cruise Critic ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever by Sam13010

After going on 34 cruises this one was the best ever. What made it so great? Using member ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Wonderful Week on the Jewel by leepep

We just returned from our June 28th cruise on the Jewel. I really like this class of ship...my ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
ROYAL FLOP by cdogg123

I have been on about 9 cruises in the last 17 years. We had never been with Royal Caribbean ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
A very good time on Freedom by tolkienfan43

We recently returned from a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise on Freedom of the Seas (June 22 - ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Oldest ship I have cruised on -- surprised at just how amazing it was! by jdram4

I took my 11 year old daughter on this cruise on a "last minute" whim since the price was right, ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
One Last Hurrah! by CruiseDivaNJ

We sailed as a couple (no kids this time). This was probably our 7th or 8th time on Explorer. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Delighted by caribbeandave

I found this cruise almost faultless, despite hearing that Royal Caribbean had reduced their ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise but overall disappointed by CruZen the C's

This is my husbands and my 11th cruise, 5 with RCL and 2nd time on the Explorer of the Seas. We ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
RCCL Let me down! by notree

Every year we have a "Cousins and Friends Cruise" generally around 16 people. This was my 7th ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Rolling with the Majesty! by plattyum

My b/f and I have cruised a few times before on both Carnival and Royal Caribbean cruise lines. ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not WOW we were expecting. by MommaMickey

We did back to back on Vision of the Seas. We had totally different experiences on each cruise. ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 Not Rated
Rolling with the Majesty! by plattyum

Majesty of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A life on the ocean wave..... by sooziegal2

Very enjoyable vacation. Travelled train from Scotland to Harwich to join the ship. This turned ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
New to Cruising - Royal Carribean Experience... by nycbamabelle

We just completed our 7 night cruise aboard the Radiance of the Seas and while it was fresh, ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
WOW delivered by spencerterry

Disclaimer: I'm a 4 diamond hotel director, Hotel operations, F&B operations manager with ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
7 Night Cruise from Venice & Greek Isles on Splendour of the Seas by cb1999

On arrival to ship embarkation was swift and fast once aboard our cabin was not ready this was ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by Preston pal

Went to the Baltic in June 2014 from Harwich.

Pluses: Boarding - Fine;

Cabin - ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Best weather ever! by Broomboy1948

Probably best cruise ever for weather able to sun bathe from day one!

Food was varied ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Allure - ok by caryj

This was our 7th cruise - 3rd with Rccl. We're in our 50's travelled with another family, 3 ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not Ready For Prime Time. by Bankshot

Embarkation was a snap and rooms were ready 1:00 p.m. Luggage came promptly and our room steward ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
70-Year-Old Mothers/50-Year-Old Daughters Cruise by luvmyjenna

Three 70+ year-old mothers, each accompanied by their 50+ year-old daughters, all who have been ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: