Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15822 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Vision of the Seas needs an eye exam!!! by Butterflyshay

There will not be a next time for my husband and I with RCL. I booked the cruise with a RCL ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
My high expectations were met! by Skrizman

We disregarded the suggested boarding time and arrived at Port Everglades at 11:15. We were ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Really enjoyable cruise by William F

My wife and I just returned from a 9 day cruise on the Explorer to Bermuda, St. Martin, San ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by sterndave1

First of all I would never of thought I would write a review but after this trip I felt it was ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
The Little Ship That Could But Didn't by nycwebdude

My Cruising Background: 12 cruises in total / 7 on Royal Caribbean, 3 on Norwegian, 1 on ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
VOS for July 4th - a packed ship - the Great, the Good, and the Bad by ThelmLou

Having recently been refreshed and refitted the VOS was beautiful. The carpets, decor, pools, ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A little disappointed with RCL. by oshunchild

I went into this cruise not expecting much due to my last cruise on RCI and was cautious about ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas June 1-8 by mollychipper

We went on this cruise to celebrate my son's high school graduation. There was 7 of us on this ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Perfect honeymoon cruise! by RobertsonCruisoe

This was my 4th cruise overall (1st cruise with RCCL), and my husband's 1st cruise ever. We are ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A let down for sure by rcohoon

I had planned this cruise for seven months. A friend and I who had previously cruised with ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great first cruise by kidfrumcleveland

This was the first cruise for my wife and I. Our overall impression of Royal Carribean and ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ship. Great Crew. Great time by clo6216

Please don’t let some of the negative reviews of this ship put you off. We have been on ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Legend of the Seas - The Good and the Bad by Ginneyflint

We returned from an eleven night cruise to the Baltic and St Petersburgh on the Legend of the ... continue

Legend of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Daniels Together by jacsdan

This was a true family cruise with my adult children and teenage grandchildren. We are familiar ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Making Memories by deeharleygal

My husband and I traveled with our 4 grandchildren ages 14, 10, 12 and 8. We had two cabins one ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
The Amazing Allure of the Seas by ahmarshall

Having cruised ten times we specifically wanted to cruise on the Allure. As many have said ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ports of Call - Nice Ship by RPTraveller

This is my 2nd cruise. I previously travelled on Celebrity to Alaska a few years ago. We picked ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Crickets! by nealstuber

I decided on the title for this review while we were walking Central Park on our Oasis cruise to ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Decent experience on the Explorer by starconn55

My extended family and I recently went on the 5 day cruise to bermuda on the explorer. Overall ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Nice Cruise- Grandeur Bahamas June 27 by jeffhaynes56

Boarding at Baltimore was very smooth, we had a Jr. Suite and that included express check ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise, But...... by alanoconnor

We joined the Brilliance of the Seas at Harwich after a super-quick check in. The gangway crew ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loyal to Royal but questioning after our first European cruise by ohiorosetta

The first issue was that we were not able to stop at Marseilles due to a dockworkers strike. We ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful trip. by patriciatogher

We recently did a cruise with RC to celebrate our 40th wedding annniversary. From start to ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A great ship and lovely itinerary by riza22

Having never travelled with Royal Caribbean before and being a person who prefers smaller ships, ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Honest Information by blueelm

Overall a good, but not great experience.

Highlights: dining room in the evening, our ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: