Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15964 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Disappointed by California827

We say that most of the staff of Royal Caribbean have to work with situations they can not ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
How the once mighty Independence has fallen. by ALWAYSCRUSING

Have always loved cruising on the Independence with family including grandchildren. Excited to ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Super Holiday by mincher

In brief our holiday on Serenade was perfect, from boarding to embarking. First Cruise ever. Had ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Tired ship, noisier than European RCCL cruises by bamboozled

Overall unimpressed this time with RCCL. Probably wouldn't cruise with them at all again (even ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norway, Faroe Islands and Iceland by robertsamsun

Cruise Brilliance of The Seas 26th July 2014.

As we live in Barcelona we stayed over in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Norway & Iceland - Excellent First Cruise by Helbatt

This was our first cruise and overall we were very impressed. We are a family of four, children ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Could have been better!! by asadler

I usually don't write reviews but I feel that this one is warranted. My family and I have been ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great time for a first timer cruiser on a large ship by Lmn1996

My husband and I have cruised royal Caribbean before but inly on the Sovereign class ships. we ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spanish Beach Mediterranean Cruise by Nickysimm

Had an amazing time on the Independence this year. Having been on the Adventure of the Seas last ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cannot fault the service and the food. by kphillipsBristol

Dinning - We eat in the main dinning room 4 times and the Windjammer 3 times, after long days of ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
We enjoyed the itinerary by AdeleNewman

Let me start by writing the best bits of our cruise: spacious cabin, good size balcony (we were ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruising on the Grandeur by fromthefalls

My family and I cruised on RC's Grandeur of the Seas from Baltimore, Maryland, 7/25 to 8/1. Our ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
Spanish Med 26th July by Henners

Royal Caribbean and the Independence of the Seas delivered again been onboard the last 4 years, ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
An unexpected pleasant experience by walker_michelle

I am not an avid cruiser (I am more of an all-inclusive resort slug) but have done cruises in ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable but no WOW Factor! by delius17

This was our third cruise in the past five years, having previously cruised on the Grand ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise on Explorer of the Seas by mypurchases2009

Hotel Information - We stayed on Staten Island at the Hampton Inn. Good staff and very ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Itinerary - Pretty Lousy Ship by FlightMedic555

We chose this cruise for its amazing itinerary which included 3 nights in St. Petersburg and ... continue

Legend of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
RCCL Independence of the Seas, Spanish Cruise, July 26, 2014 by joesuefree

Our adventure started with an overnight flight to London Heathrow. As we landed Friday morning ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Key West and Grand Cayman. Our first ever cruise. by jburford

The day of boarding we got a text telling us to be there at 3:00 pm to board to ease the ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Spanish Mediterranean July 26th 2014 by catloverinhightown

Well-organised and took less than 30 minutes

State Room

We ... continue

Spanish Med Trip and Teenagers takeover the ship by notadwarf

Last year we cruised on this ship and horrendous smells on our corridor create a complaint and a ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great first cruise by Henk en Natascha

We traveled to Florida about a week before the cruise. My husband and i got married two days ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Royal Caribbean Disappointing by Dworski

We had signed up for "anytime dining", not realizing that this meant we had to re-confirm our ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great week and an amazing ship! by beffiebear

We had an amazing week on the Oasis. First spend 2 nights at the W Ft Lauderdale which was a ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not up to par with other cruise lines by mcalbala

I have sailed on approximately 40 cruises, and this has been my first cruise with royal ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: