Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15808 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Legend of the Seas - The Good and the Bad by Ginneyflint

We returned from an eleven night cruise to the Baltic and St Petersburgh on the Legend of the ... continue

Legend of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Daniels Together by jacsdan

This was a true family cruise with my adult children and teenage grandchildren. We are familiar ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Making Memories by deeharleygal

My husband and I traveled with our 4 grandchildren ages 14, 10, 12 and 8. We had two cabins one ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
The Amazing Allure of the Seas by ahmarshall

Having cruised ten times we specifically wanted to cruise on the Allure. As many have said ... continue

Great Ports of Call - Nice Ship by RPTraveller

This is my 2nd cruise. I previously travelled on Celebrity to Alaska a few years ago. We picked ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Crickets! by nealstuber

I decided on the title for this review while we were walking Central Park on our Oasis cruise to ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Decent experience on the Explorer by starconn55

My extended family and I recently went on the 5 day cruise to bermuda on the explorer. Overall ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Nice Cruise- Grandeur Bahamas June 27 by jeffhaynes56

Boarding at Baltimore was very smooth, we had a Jr. Suite and that included express check ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise, But...... by alanoconnor

We joined the Brilliance of the Seas at Harwich after a super-quick check in. The gangway crew ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loyal to Royal but questioning after our first European cruise by ohiorosetta

The first issue was that we were not able to stop at Marseilles due to a dockworkers strike. We ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful trip. by patriciatogher

We recently did a cruise with RC to celebrate our 40th wedding annniversary. From start to ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A great ship and lovely itinerary by riza22

Having never travelled with Royal Caribbean before and being a person who prefers smaller ships, ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Honest Information by blueelm

Overall a good, but not great experience.

Highlights: dining room in the evening, our ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Detailed VOTS Review - 5 Night Cruise by soflacruiser

EMBARKATION: This year instead of being the first one to the port we waited and arrived at the ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
DISAPPOINTED by VODKAMARTINI

Living near Galveston, we decided to cruise the Navigator. After experiencing other RC Ships, ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Lovely cruise around the Baltic Sea! by kaznaid

Firstly, Southampton is only 25 minutes away from where we live so we left our house at 12.30 ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas - A great week at sea by ken3028

This ship is the destination. We had the best time, the ship, the staff, the food and most of ... continue

Well Done Indy! by SeastarTexas

This was our fourth cruise with RC (our 3rd on IOS) and we have cruised before with both Disney ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise and disappointed. by echo666

This was our first cruise to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. For some reason I was ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great ship, destinations and company by cozzello

We flew in early and had two days in London and it was a great city. I set up a car service ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 Not Rated
Unforgetable experience by Chrisj2507

We had a great vacation on the Rhapsody, booked two interior cabins since we were taking our ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 07/14 Not Rated
5th cruise, first on RC by Killnme

This was my 5th cruise with my wife and first on RC. The other 4 were on Carnival ships. ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our Amazing Cruise! by MTBELL1970

This is our 2nd cruise. Our 1st with Royal Caribbean and it exceeded our expectations! I ... continue

Navigator to Western Caribbean by cqpate

I dont claim to be a seasoned critic since this was my 2nd cruise. previous was crown princess. ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hot Diamond by Hot Diamond

Not Very Brilliant!  Having cruised on RC Navigator of the Seas a few years ago i had high ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: