Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15158 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Alluring cruise by Islasbubbe

My husband and I sailed on the Allure from March 16-23 and had a fantastic time. We flew from ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Don't recommend this cruise by Arnel

My mother, husband and two 17 year old twin boys and myself just got back yesterday from this ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Central Park tour, Relaxation, Entertainment and Tranquility by flowoflife

Oasis of the Seas did not disappoint. I cruised with my 24 year old daughter, my cruising ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxing and Enjoyable, with some imperfections by jkatcruising

My family of 4 cruised on a 5-day cruise on the Liberty of the Seas on March 29, 2014. Together ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Family Cruise by Travelfor2

We booked five balconies, side by side, for our kids, grandkids, and ourselves--which gave us ... continue

New Zealand round trip from Sydney by Chanel#5

Our family of five recently returned from cruising on Radiance to New Zealand, had a great time ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just off our first royal Caribbean cruise! WOW! by pamela398

My big family(2 teenagers, 3 early 20's and my husband & I) just returned from a wonderful ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
A Teen's Perspective by teddybear12

We sailed on Enchantment of the Seas (RIC) to the Bahamas for a 4 night cruise, March 24-28, ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great Royal Caribbean Cruise by Mdcwlaf

We just returned from our Enchantment of the Seas cruise that departed 03/24/2014. I usually ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jewel of the Seas 3-15-2014 by baylorgirl80

We arrived a day early to have a little time in San Juan – could have used two days ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adventure on The Adventure of the Seas by Pickels

First…the mishap on the ship, when docked in St. Kitts; the ship lost the seal on the ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
RCCL FREEDOM of the SEAS v. CARNIVAL BREEZE by Alwaysacruiseinthequeue

My perspective (mostly all mid-ship):

Sailed 10X Carnival Fantasy Class, inside & ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Awesome experience for all! by Ernie B

I can't say enough about this awesome ship! Our vacation aboard the Allure of the Seas was ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again! by JoyF

My friend and I booked this as a birthday treat, some sun before a couple of days shopping in ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Spring Break Adventure by FTCCruiser

Have never written a review before but after our recent cruise on Navigator of the Seas I felt ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful ship, good service, so-so food. by travelbound44

This was our first cruise with RCCL. We had heard nothing but good things especially about the ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Simply Brilliant! by tcruiser3

Just Got off the Brilliance of the seas 5 night cruise to key west and Cozumel and it was ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Jewel of the Seas, 22-29 March 2014 by runner19492002

I sailed with the Jewel of the Seas from San Juan, Puerto Rico from 22-29 March 2014. This was ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
One by gramgoingcruising

One "outstanding,fun" time. Family of 10, Ages 62 to 2. From North Central Florida. Drove down ... continue

Our Unique Cruise--Making Lemonade out of Lemons by internetwhiz

Our cruise on Navigator of the Seas, March 23-30, 2014 from Galveston, Texas, will likely ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Tale of Two Cruises by BudBudderly

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...sums up our March 23-30 cruise experience ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Some good, some not so good by Grandma Gail

This review is on our second leg of our B2B on Grandeur of the Seas, March 18 – 28. We got ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas Cruise by DeputyDawg46

The dining experience was great with a couple of great wait staff who did an outstanding job. In ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Huge Dissappointment by hateseasickness

Where do I start?? After months of waiting for a fun girls get-a-way, I can't believe how ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Unfortunate mechanical problems made worse by lack of planning by tnilinger

My wife and I have cruised 11 times before this and this was our third on a RCI ship. This was a ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: