Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15808 Ship Name Date Member Rating
RC needs help! by Floyd and elayne

Our family of 11, six adults and five grandchildren ages 13-22 just returned from the Explorer. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Explorer of the Seas by elle0567

Just came back from our 3rd Royal Caribbean cruise. This was our first one out of ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Get Ready for a Relentless Pursuit of Your Money! by dascari

Our family selected Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas based on the Mediterranean ports that ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Unimpressed by I_correct_grammar

This was our family's 4th cruise, but the first on Royal Caribbean. We sailed with Carnival the ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Awesome weather, awesome cruise by robmartin3

This was our second cruise ever, first was on Disney in the Caribbean. So I have a bunch of ins ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas - Good and Bad by Dave & Mel

Let me start with the positives, first the ship is beautiful! There were 6300 passengers on ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had a Great Time by eisens

Just returned from a 3 day trip to the Bahama on the Enchantment of the Seas. This was our first ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sunny Summer Cruise on the Vision by LB Cruiser

Our four-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the beautiful Vision of the Seas began with a ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Love it or hate it by Psycopuppy

Over the past several months, I have read many of the reviews of the ship. The categories are ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not happy with Radiance of the Seas by FergFamilyTN

I may be in the minority here but wanted to share my thoughts about the 7/4-7/11 Radiance ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Northern Europe cruise to Russia by joel70

The port of Harwick England which is a two hour drive from Heathrow air port was an expense in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleasant with some wear... by humtake

My experience:

Sixth time on a cruise, ranging from 2000-Present. I'm not a picky person ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
One wonderful big ship by duncanmac1961

Just returned from the Western Caribbean cruise and we had a great time. {Single Dad and three ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Practically Perfect - with a few rough spots! by David10225

Background information first…

My wife and I made our first trip "solo" for this ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Gorgeous, spacious ship! by MizS

This was my 2nd cruise ever (first was on Freedom of the Seas two years ago) with extended ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Vision of the Seas needs an eye exam!!! by Butterflyshay

There will not be a next time for my husband and I with RCL. I booked the cruise with a RCL ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
My high expectations were met! by Skrizman

We disregarded the suggested boarding time and arrived at Port Everglades at 11:15. We were ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Really enjoyable cruise by William F

My wife and I just returned from a 9 day cruise on the Explorer to Bermuda, St. Martin, San ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by sterndave1

First of all I would never of thought I would write a review but after this trip I felt it was ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
The Little Ship That Could But Didn't by nycwebdude

My Cruising Background: 12 cruises in total / 7 on Royal Caribbean, 3 on Norwegian, 1 on ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
VOS for July 4th - a packed ship - the Great, the Good, and the Bad by ThelmLou

Having recently been refreshed and refitted the VOS was beautiful. The carpets, decor, pools, ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A let down for sure by rcohoon

I had planned this cruise for seven months. A friend and I who had previously cruised with ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great first cruise by kidfrumcleveland

This was the first cruise for my wife and I. Our overall impression of Royal Carribean and ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ship. Great Crew. Great time by clo6216

Please don’t let some of the negative reviews of this ship put you off. We have been on ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Legend of the Seas - The Good and the Bad by Ginneyflint

We returned from an eleven night cruise to the Baltic and St Petersburgh on the Legend of the ... continue

Legend of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: