Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 16017 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great deal....some problems by SamuraiCruiser

4 days aug18-22. We booked 5 days before cruise due "fire sale" price drop. 12th cruise on RCL. ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Vacation by Mumble Penguin

Our family of four was supposed to sail the Grandeur last July, but our reservation was ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Explorer of the Seas from Bayonne by HollyJaci

We just got back today from our 10 day cruise to the Eastern Carribean. Overall everyone had a ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A good cruise despite a decline in standards by lolo3535

We cruised on IOTS in 2009 and loved it, so when we wanted to book a trip for a large family ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Baltic cruise by Happinana

I had never sailed from Harwich before and I doubt I will do it again. The car park is a long ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellend service but a lot of corners are being cut over the years by wlichtert

Let me start by saying that we loved to cruise with Royal Carribean (7 years already) and did ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing! by AmyyLynn95

This was mine and my fiance's first cruise. needless to say, we are more than excited to go on ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Reluctant Cruiser by Harley2005

So I'm not going to waste everyone's time with a long review, rather I'm going to hit on some ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
Majesty 3 day - I think she still shines by MattInFLL

This was my fifth time on Majesty. My first was shortly after the major refurbishment in 2007. I ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family & friends cruise by MICKEYMOUSEFAN

We just got back from this cruise. It was our second cruise on Royal.

We were ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
The Explorer does not disappoint! by krazy_dave

Got back last week from yet another fantastic cruise on the Explorer, a five nighter to Bermuda. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not impressed - Galveston and RCL never again! by Littlebit120

This was our honeymoon. We had a great time together but would never choose Royal Caribbean ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Russian & Scandinavian Cruise review- Aug 7th by crusier7

Background: This is our 7th Cruise. We have tried RC, Carnival & Celebrity. I would hesitate ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise by mizlorinj

Here is our take on our Explorer of the Seas August 9, 2014 5 nighter to Bermuda.

We ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
OK Cruise - Unhappy Customer by kligotti

The dining experience was fair. The servers in the dining rooms were great. They were very ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice Cruise by Norwich

Re. our August 9th cruise to Bermuda.  After hearing some negative reviews of the ship we ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising at its best by shrumster

Freedom of the Seas is a fantastic ship....big, but easy to navigate. Our favorite feature was ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic from start to finish! by BobnJac

We took the train from Liverpool St Stn. Direct to Harwich, total journey time approx 90 ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Royal Caribbean by FantasyGoddess

My husband and I took our first cruise on RCI last week. We have been on Carnival twice and NCL ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
7 night northbound Alaska by Lovemyyorkie

We just returned from our 3rd cruise, all with Royal Caribbean. The prior two were 15 years ago ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
NOS August 10-17 by jfslcruise

Background  This was the fourth cruise (Voyager, Enchantment, Solstice & Navigator) for ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Vision, end of summer cruise!! by gasman cruiser

Hi all this is my first review, so bare with me please.

We went on the Vision Aug. 9 ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas August 10-17 - Didn't live up to our expectations by jpcello

Just got off Allure's 7-day western caribbean cruise. Overall the cruise was good but not the ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
One of the BEST! by Ernie G

DH and I have been on 33 cruises.....Celebrity (11), PRINCESS (7), RCCL (10), Holland America ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Much room for improvement by overthecruisetop

Our group of ten encountered many many errors on the part of Royal Caribbean. I will highlight a ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: