Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15204 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great Ports and good experience with the Latin American by Indybeachgal

We had a very nice cruise which was both exciting seeing all the new ports and experiencing the ... continue

Vision of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall a Good Time with only Minor Issues by firefighter32

We sailed out of Cape Liberty on March 29, 2014. The day we left there was a system that went ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
RCCL Did an Excellent Job by Patthecruiser

I have lost count of cruises after my 45th one, but I know how to compare and what to expect. ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise Experience by conasauga

Despite enormous size the ship never felt over crowded except the promenade when we first ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Wowed, but not in a good way by Raracruiser

This was my 5th RC cruise, and I've always had great experiences before so I expected this one ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not So Fast! by Vrob99

We are experienced cruisers- 5+ on RCCL, 3 on Celebrity, 4 on Princess, 3 on Carnival. BE ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norovirus on a ship in need of a good cleaning by gcgdag

As frequent cruisers with 24 cruises under our belts, we have always found the ships to be ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Philps by philps

This was our seventh cruise, fourth with Royal but first time on Freedom. This time we had our ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Ready to cruise again by hotshot1

My wife and I have cruised 10 times now. Cruise lines we have traveled with include Carnival, ... continue

AWESOME SHIP TIME ON THE BRILLIANCE by 2catfamily

We decided to do a cruise on March 20th that was only for four days. My husband and myself with ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing!! by Mr.Pricker

This was our first cruise. We were a bit nervous (sea sickness, handicap accessibility, food, ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First and Last Cruise! March 16 - 23 by Sweetstuff01

We chose Royal Caribbean for our first cruise because I thought they had a great reputation. ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Oasis of the Seas by psfrizz

We have been waiting to go on this ship after having to cancel once before. We live in Florida ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Acceptable all around by tsre

After reading several other reviews before departure, I'll admit to be a bit afraid of what we ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise by graymace

This was our 2nd cruise on the Majesty and it was enjoyable. The shows were better this time but ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another fantastic time on the Radiance of the Seas by ppcp

We live in Lakes Entrance in Victoria, so decided to drive up to Sydney with a stop over in ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
i wish I were back on Freedom! by magoogles

This was only my second cruise, the first one was Disney Dream so that's my only comparison. My ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Explorer of the Seas - March 29 - April 5 by Ruthie1017

I just returned from the Explorer after a 7 day Bahamas cruise. Here are my ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Really great time, great crew! by gaiamother

We had a lovely time on our 5-night Liberty cruise. We've sailed Navigator and Adventure, but ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
An awesome ship by hotshot1

My wife and I just returned from sailing the Western Caribbean on board the Oasis of the Seas. ... continue

Pleasantly Surprised by kbtb

Having read several reviews here, we were pleasantly surprised on our cruise March 31- April ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bland Food. Short Ports. Missed Private Island. by nantol

I've cruised on Carnival and Celebrity in the past and thought RC's Serenade of the Seas was a ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Needs a revamp by Ouvrou

Having read some negative reviews about the Asian cruises on Mariner, I can truelly say some are ... continue

Mariner of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Quick view of South America by Ozzy Cat

The cruise was short, only 7 days to visit Brazil, Uraguay & Argentina which meant 3 stops ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by sandra3022

After 20 cruises with RCCL I was very disappointed with the food and service and I can only ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: