Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15226 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Royal v. Carnival - our take on it by skipper711

First off, this may be long and extensive, but you can skip around to the parts that interest ... continue

Independence of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great experience for first time cruisers by silvergrey

We are struggling with the negative reviews posted about this ship and the staff. We wonder if ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Choose this Cruise CAREFULLY by tstormdrums

For our 3rd wedding anniversary, I decided to surprise my wife with a Bahamas cruise after an ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not Impressed At All by Renee84

I have taken a cruise on Explorer of the Seas before. This ship has gone down hill big time. Me ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
THE WORST SHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN ON!!! by gardnerelena1

This was the worst ship I have ever been on. They need to put the old bag out of its misery. The ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Royal C...not for me!!!! by danal72

Sailed last week with Royal Caribbean for the first time. After 3 cruises with Carnival, I ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Grand Getaway for the Money by steelergirlinfl

Another couple joined my SO and I on this elongated weekend getaway from Tampa, FL. Living in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
All Inclusive in San Juan by Ozwald

Worst cruise experience EVER! I understand that cruise ships break, but that is the time to STEP ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not so Royal wines and service by sailorbeau

I would echo almost all of the positive impressions found in past reviews of Allure of the Seas ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Way Too Long But Hopefully Helpful -- Spring Break, March 2014 by cruisin4dhr

Our family of three – 60, 57 & 21 – took our first cruise on Royal Caribbean ... continue

Independence of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First and (probably last!) cruise by kateyd

I recently went on my first cruise from Sydney to Cairns and back in Australia on Rhapsody of ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
As expected - nice ship, good value but expensive options by MadMax2

I am 50-60 yr old single lady passenger, who chose Radiance of the Seas particularly because of ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great cruise but by Aarghmehearties

We joined this fantastic ship in Fremantle and found the boarding process well managed and ... continue

Voyager of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Liberty of the Seas..March 29th 5 nights Belize and Cozumel.. by nanagu

Our cruise on the Liberty was AMAZING!!It was just my husband and I we are in our 30's.Our ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very disappointing Cruise by normak

My wife and I just returned on March 16th from a 14 day B2B cruise on the Adventure of the Seas. ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 04/14 Not Rated
Luvtocruise by cruisingzx

This was our eight cruise with RC, first on the Freedom and it was all and more than we ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Don't Sail by BSRLovestocruise

After sailing on the Grandeur of the Seas, March 28 sailing, I called Kristin at corp. guest ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice Get-away for Two! by jsrga

My husband and I just returned from our 5th cruise and the first one we've taken with just the ... continue

Too much of everything, too little time by Miryam1234

Don't get me wrong; Oasis is lovely ship and we enjoyed our time onboard greatly. The thing is ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 04/14 Not Rated
Navigator of the Seas Caribbean Cruise and Tour information by gpoudevigne

We just got back from a RC cruise leaving out of Galveston and going to the Western Caribbean ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good time with old friends. by addie1864

This is the 4th time we sailed on the Explorer. Mainly because it leaves from NJ and we would ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ports and good experience with the Latin American by Indybeachgal

We had a very nice cruise which was both exciting seeing all the new ports and experiencing the ... continue

Vision of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall a Good Time with only Minor Issues by firefighter32

We sailed out of Cape Liberty on March 29, 2014. The day we left there was a system that went ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
RCCL Did an Excellent Job by Patthecruiser

I have lost count of cruises after my 45th one, but I know how to compare and what to expect. ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise Experience by conasauga

Despite enormous size the ship never felt over crowded except the promenade when we first ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: