Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15167 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Grand Getaway for the Money by steelergirlinfl

Another couple joined my SO and I on this elongated weekend getaway from Tampa, FL. Living in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Acceptable all around by tsre

After reading several other reviews before departure, I'll admit to be a bit afraid of what we ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise by graymace

This was our 2nd cruise on the Majesty and it was enjoyable. The shows were better this time but ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another fantastic time on the Radiance of the Seas by ppcp

We live in Lakes Entrance in Victoria, so decided to drive up to Sydney with a stop over in ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
i wish I were back on Freedom! by magoogles

This was only my second cruise, the first one was Disney Dream so that's my only comparison. My ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Explorer of the Seas - March 29 - April 5 by Ruthie1017

I just returned from the Explorer after a 7 day Bahamas cruise. Here are my ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Really great time, great crew! by gaiamother

We had a lovely time on our 5-night Liberty cruise. We've sailed Navigator and Adventure, but ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
An awesome ship by hotshot1

My wife and I just returned from sailing the Western Caribbean on board the Oasis of the Seas. ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised by kbtb

Having read several reviews here, we were pleasantly surprised on our cruise March 31- April ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bland Food. Short Ports. Missed Private Island. by nantol

I've cruised on Carnival and Celebrity in the past and thought RC's Serenade of the Seas was a ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Needs a revamp by Ouvrou

Having read some negative reviews about the Asian cruises on Mariner, I can truelly say some are ... continue

Mariner of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Quick view of South America by Ozzy Cat

The cruise was short, only 7 days to visit Brazil, Uraguay & Argentina which meant 3 stops ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by sandra3022

After 20 cruises with RCCL I was very disappointed with the food and service and I can only ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Relaxing vacation on a beautiful ship by lhz3456

My husband and I and two teenaged daughters sailed on Serenade during our Spring Break, March ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again ! by giw811@hotmail.com

My Husband and I went on a Royal Caribbean " Serenade of the sea's" this time instead of the ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Seriously Good Time by rbflei

This cruise traveled to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. This was our first time on Royal ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jewel of the Seas - Late March Cruise by LilBitZiggy

My husband and I had the pleasure of cruising on the Jewel of the Seas at the end of March. We ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Biggest does not = Best by hkamtz

Our check in process was bumpy to say the least, 2 hours after checking in, we were finally able ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Overall Excellent Experience ... But Nothing Is Perfect by jewopaho

We're veteran cruisers (Diamond loyalty status), and Royal Caribbean has been our cruise line of ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever by Bullseye6

Disembarked two days ago from our first ever cruise. It was our 25th wedding anniversary. It was ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great for families with kids, not so much for couples without by sbrams

This was our fourth curse with RRCL, and our last. They have a great product, we just feel it ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Missing the Mark by riverseine

Royal Caribbean - Majesty of the Seas

This was my first cruise ever so here are my ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Family of 8 takes a Cruise by hrii2zo

6 Adults and 2 Children just returned from a great Cruise with RC. Just wanted to share some ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever! by BCCruiser0310

I guess you could call my wife and me experienced cruisers. We have been on several cruise lines ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
WOW defined by bobndiatsea

When you buy a car, there is always get some option that you don't think you would want, then ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: