Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15805 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great ports, ship a little boring by fillinbucketlist

I would like to begin by stating our experiences with the service on the ship was outstanding. ... continue

Legend of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
What's not to like? by gillyd42

I have sailed on this ship before and still was amazed at how well kept she was. Cleaned all the ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed with Explorer of the Seas on our first cruise.... by essgee2

This was our first cruise and we were traveling with 14 other family members. I will start with ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
What a disappointment by smartdagger

My wife and I have only been on 2 cruises before this one. We were both so let down on this ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Two Ladies, First Cruise Experience, One Great Time!!!! by getagrippe

My cousin and I decided to take a cruise this summer to celebrate Graduation. We both had never ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful two weeks of consecutive cruises on Jewel of the Seas by veep

We spent a wonderful two weeks on the Jewel of the Seas, and we were sad to leave! Overall, what ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Explorer of Seas Cruise by arman245

I won't bore anyone with a long review, so her it goes.....Cape Liberty port is disgusting, but ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sailing with friends by sgrz

This was a beautiful remodeled ship. The embarkation was seamless, the staff was very friendly, ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too many problems....no value here by Bobmags

We were first time cruisers,older (62) and stayed in room 1532 ..grand ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Never again by craigbachler

This was our second cruise with RC (first one in April on the Brilliance of the Sea). Our first ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not What I Expected by sipbailey1

My 5 year old son and I sailed for the first time this past week. I had hopes that this would be ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Time by ALL !!! WOW by Parky6

Just returned from a 5 day cruise to Bermuda with my 3 boys , 26,23 nephew 25 and my wife.  ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing, but still okay by SamWiseinKY

This is the 4th RCI cruise for me. The personnel are still tip-top, and the Sea Blaster (Sting ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Jewel of the Seas - Forget the Naysayers! by dennismc

Embarkation was super-fast (less than 15 minutes).

For a ten year old ship, I thought ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Choices and options for all, as varied as the demographics by ggc1102

Our family of 4, son 19 and 11 yr old daughter my wife and myself cruised 7nights to Nassau. ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just OK on Rhapsody by tbrugger7

We just returned from our Alaskan cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas. This was our 3 rd time ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
25th anniversary cruise was terrible by FARFRUMWURKEN

My wife and I have sailed on Royal Caribbean several times before and are Gold Members. Last ... continue

Dropped the Ball and tainted a 25th anniversary by reinholdmatay

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Slightly slipping by Travel723mom

We traveled with six people to celebrate daughter's HS graduation. We booked three cabins, one ... continue

Define Mediocre ---- Explorer of the Seas by Smaltz1

This review is not intended to imply that the Explorer of the Seas is a bad ship, it is in ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser by sjforcum

We just got back from our first* cruise. Sandwiched between a week at Walt Disney World (in our ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Things have changed..... by midiwiz

To start off, RCCL what are you thinking?

We were just on Freedom in November. We had ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Explorer is older but still had a great trip by gerway

We had a fantastic time. This was our 6th cruise, 4th with RCC (Monarch, Majesty, Freedom, ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
RC needs help! by Floyd and elayne

Our family of 11, six adults and five grandchildren ages 13-22 just returned from the Explorer. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas by elle0567

Just came back from our 3rd Royal Caribbean cruise. This was our first one out of ... continue

See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: