Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15175 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not Impressed At All by Renee84

I have taken a cruise on Explorer of the Seas before. This ship has gone down hill big time. Me ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
THE WORST SHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN ON!!! by gardnerelena1

This was the worst ship I have ever been on. They need to put the old bag out of its misery. The ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Royal C...not for me!!!! by danal72

Sailed last week with Royal Caribbean for the first time. After 3 cruises with Carnival, I ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Grand Getaway for the Money by steelergirlinfl

Another couple joined my SO and I on this elongated weekend getaway from Tampa, FL. Living in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
AWESOME SHIP TIME ON THE BRILLIANCE by 2catfamily

We decided to do a cruise on March 20th that was only for four days. My husband and myself with ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing!! by Mr.Pricker

This was our first cruise. We were a bit nervous (sea sickness, handicap accessibility, food, ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
San Juan/Southern Caribbean Back to Back on Different Ships: Week 1 on by Kat in CA

Our background: We are young-ish seniors who have been on five previous cruises. Our vacation ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First and Last Cruise! March 16 - 23 by Sweetstuff01

We chose Royal Caribbean for our first cruise because I thought they had a great reputation. ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Oasis of the Seas by psfrizz

We have been waiting to go on this ship after having to cancel once before. We live in Florida ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Acceptable all around by tsre

After reading several other reviews before departure, I'll admit to be a bit afraid of what we ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise by graymace

This was our 2nd cruise on the Majesty and it was enjoyable. The shows were better this time but ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another fantastic time on the Radiance of the Seas by ppcp

We live in Lakes Entrance in Victoria, so decided to drive up to Sydney with a stop over in ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
i wish I were back on Freedom! by magoogles

This was only my second cruise, the first one was Disney Dream so that's my only comparison. My ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Explorer of the Seas - March 29 - April 5 by Ruthie1017

I just returned from the Explorer after a 7 day Bahamas cruise. Here are my ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Really great time, great crew! by gaiamother

We had a lovely time on our 5-night Liberty cruise. We've sailed Navigator and Adventure, but ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
An awesome ship by hotshot1

My wife and I just returned from sailing the Western Caribbean on board the Oasis of the Seas. ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised by kbtb

Having read several reviews here, we were pleasantly surprised on our cruise March 31- April ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bland Food. Short Ports. Missed Private Island. by nantol

I've cruised on Carnival and Celebrity in the past and thought RC's Serenade of the Seas was a ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Needs a revamp by Ouvrou

Having read some negative reviews about the Asian cruises on Mariner, I can truelly say some are ... continue

Mariner of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Quick view of South America by Ozzy Cat

The cruise was short, only 7 days to visit Brazil, Uraguay & Argentina which meant 3 stops ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by sandra3022

After 20 cruises with RCCL I was very disappointed with the food and service and I can only ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Relaxing vacation on a beautiful ship by lhz3456

My husband and I and two teenaged daughters sailed on Serenade during our Spring Break, March ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again ! by giw811@hotmail.com

My Husband and I went on a Royal Caribbean " Serenade of the sea's" this time instead of the ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Seriously Good Time by rbflei

This cruise traveled to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. This was our first time on Royal ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jewel of the Seas - Late March Cruise by LilBitZiggy

My husband and I had the pleasure of cruising on the Jewel of the Seas at the end of March. We ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: