Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15222 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Western Caribbean Allure of the Seas 04/2014 by aproka

I sailed RCCL's Allure of the Seas 4/6/14 - 4/13/14 and I had an interior stateroom, cabin # ... continue

Delightful Journey for a First Time Cruiser by mdtague

So let's start this off by saying that I have NEVER cruised before. I went on this cruise with ... continue

Eastern Caribbean on Allure, handicap/disabled cabin 12166 by suebaker

We flew in from UK on the Thursday to Orlando (cheaper flights), then drove to Fort Lauderdale ... continue

What a Ship! by dschultz56

This was our fourth RCCL cruise and our first on Allure of the Seas. We were in Cabin 11729, the ... continue

Good experience, advice for families with young kids by flipwils11

Just returned today from our cruise on Liberty, had a nice time. We went to Belize and Cozumel. ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by mrsdeg63

This was my husband and mine 2nd cruise and our kids (15 and 13) first cruise. We were so ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enchantment was WAY better! by SamPlusMary

We were very disappointed on this cruise, but not everything was terrible. We went for 3 ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Can't say enough!!! by travelfreak

I read very review on the Allure for months,weeks, days up until our cruise on Alril 6th. Part ... continue

Great RCCL Cruise for Kids 10 & 13 by A2Juju

This was our fourth cruise and the other three were on Disney Cruiseline, so we were concerned ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing Experience, Something For Every Age by lorikay

We had an amazing experience on Allure of the Seas! I was worried when the ship was full with ... continue

Great Cruise with Some Big Bumps in the End by Sam13010

We just got off the Oasis of the Seas doing the Eastern Caribbean Cruise

My wife and I ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Serenade 1st Timer... No complaints by HashtagRCCL

I have been on 2 cruises in past, both with RC (Navigator, Rhapsody) and wife has never cruised. ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun in the sun by BlueSky SandyBeach

This was our first cruise with RCCL and our first time out of Port Canaveral so we took ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice ship etc BUT so many undisciplined disruptive kids by ngileff

Decided to try Radiance after sailing with other lines.  Beautiful ship although extremely ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Allure paled in comparison to Oasis by lpail

I've been on several cruises, 4 different cruise lines and have been a repeat customer of RC ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Even more than we had hoped for by jmac50

I had read all the reviews on the Oasis ahead our our trip, and was skeptical that any ship ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
1st time on Royal Caribbean by lithlith

We’re a well traveled couple in our early 30’s who have previously been on 8 cruises ... continue

Independence of the Seas 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Famliy Cruise Vacation For 6 by Macy127

I'm a huge review and research reader when it comes to booking my next vacation and therefore ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lacked WOW factor but willing to try RC again for 6th cruise by dsjross

This was our 5th cruise with RC and we are Crown and Anchor Members. We were booked in a Junior ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Fun by teacherman

We are mid 60's and retired. This was our 29th cruise. We are Diamond level on RCCL. We chose ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great time was had by all! by cruisemedic649

We were a little nervous based on some of the reviews that we read, but were happy from the ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Very nice ship with some drawbacks by Vinnyjake

On a RC cruise I rented a junior suite for my wife and me and a balcony stateroom for two of my ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Royal v. Carnival - our take on it by skipper711

First off, this may be long and extensive, but you can skip around to the parts that interest ... continue

Independence of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great experience for first time cruisers by silvergrey

We are struggling with the negative reviews posted about this ship and the staff. We wonder if ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Choose this Cruise CAREFULLY by tstormdrums

For our 3rd wedding anniversary, I decided to surprise my wife with a Bahamas cruise after an ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: