Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15996 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not on this ship again by Girlfriend26

There are better cruise ships out there than this one. Choose differently.Had a loud and ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Navigator a disappointment by birthdaygirl

Over the past 30 years, we've taken about 15 cruises, mostly on Royal Caribbean. However, we ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
We liked it! by IT_mom

The food in the restaurant was very good and the wait staff (after our first night) were ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Family Cruise by HAD

Just back from a wonderful vacation on Explorer of the Seas!

For a ship getting ready ... continue

Best Cruise Ever by fntstc101

We have been on over 10+ cruises, 4 with RCCL. This was the best cruise ever.

The staff ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not as good as before by sscruising

We just returned from our 6th EOS cruise & were not as satisfied as before. As far as the ... continue

Great deal....some problems by SamuraiCruiser

4 days aug18-22. We booked 5 days before cruise due "fire sale" price drop. 12th cruise on RCL. ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Vacation by Mumble Penguin

Our family of four was supposed to sail the Grandeur last July, but our reservation was ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Explorer of the Seas from Bayonne by HollyJaci

We just got back today from our 10 day cruise to the Eastern Carribean. Overall everyone had a ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A good cruise despite a decline in standards by lolo3535

We cruised on IOTS in 2009 and loved it, so when we wanted to book a trip for a large family ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Baltic cruise by Happinana

I had never sailed from Harwich before and I doubt I will do it again. The car park is a long ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellend service but a lot of corners are being cut over the years by wlichtert

Let me start by saying that we loved to cruise with Royal Carribean (7 years already) and did ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing! by AmyyLynn95

This was mine and my fiance's first cruise. needless to say, we are more than excited to go on ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Reluctant Cruiser by Harley2005

So I'm not going to waste everyone's time with a long review, rather I'm going to hit on some ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
Majesty 3 day - I think she still shines by MattInFLL

This was my fifth time on Majesty. My first was shortly after the major refurbishment in 2007. I ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family & friends cruise by MICKEYMOUSEFAN

We just got back from this cruise. It was our second cruise on Royal.

We were ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
The Explorer does not disappoint! by krazy_dave

Got back last week from yet another fantastic cruise on the Explorer, a five nighter to Bermuda. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not impressed - Galveston and RCL never again! by Littlebit120

This was our honeymoon. We had a great time together but would never choose Royal Caribbean ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Russian & Scandinavian Cruise review- Aug 7th by crusier7

Background: This is our 7th Cruise. We have tried RC, Carnival & Celebrity. I would hesitate ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise by mizlorinj

Here is our take on our Explorer of the Seas August 9, 2014 5 nighter to Bermuda.

We ... continue

OK Cruise - Unhappy Customer by kligotti

The dining experience was fair. The servers in the dining rooms were great. They were very ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice Cruise by Norwich

Re. our August 9th cruise to Bermuda.  After hearing some negative reviews of the ship we ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising at its best by shrumster

Freedom of the Seas is a fantastic ship....big, but easy to navigate. Our favorite feature was ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic from start to finish! by BobnJac

We took the train from Liverpool St Stn. Direct to Harwich, total journey time approx 90 ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Royal Caribbean by FantasyGoddess

My husband and I took our first cruise on RCI last week. We have been on Carnival twice and NCL ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: