Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15790 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Fantastic Time by ALL !!! WOW by Parky6

Just returned from a 5 day cruise to Bermuda with my 3 boys , 26,23 nephew 25 and my wife.  ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing, but still okay by SamWiseinKY

This is the 4th RCI cruise for me. The personnel are still tip-top, and the Sea Blaster (Sting ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Jewel of the Seas - Forget the Naysayers! by dennismc

Embarkation was super-fast (less than 15 minutes).

For a ten year old ship, I thought ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Choices and options for all, as varied as the demographics by ggc1102

Our family of 4, son 19 and 11 yr old daughter my wife and myself cruised 7nights to Nassau. ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just OK on Rhapsody by tbrugger7

We just returned from our Alaskan cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas. This was our 3 rd time ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
25th anniversary cruise was terrible by FARFRUMWURKEN

My wife and I have sailed on Royal Caribbean several times before and are Gold Members. Last ... continue

Dropped the Ball and tainted a 25th anniversary by reinholdmatay

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Slightly slipping by Travel723mom

We traveled with six people to celebrate daughter's HS graduation. We booked three cabins, one ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Define Mediocre ---- Explorer of the Seas by Smaltz1

This review is not intended to imply that the Explorer of the Seas is a bad ship, it is in ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser by sjforcum

We just got back from our first* cruise. Sandwiched between a week at Walt Disney World (in our ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Things have changed..... by midiwiz

To start off, RCCL what are you thinking?

We were just on Freedom in November. We had ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Explorer is older but still had a great trip by gerway

We had a fantastic time. This was our 6th cruise, 4th with RCC (Monarch, Majesty, Freedom, ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
RC needs help! by Floyd and elayne

Our family of 11, six adults and five grandchildren ages 13-22 just returned from the Explorer. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas by elle0567

Just came back from our 3rd Royal Caribbean cruise. This was our first one out of ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Get Ready for a Relentless Pursuit of Your Money! by dascari

Our family selected Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas based on the Mediterranean ports that ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Unimpressed by I_correct_grammar

This was our family's 4th cruise, but the first on Royal Caribbean. We sailed with Carnival the ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Awesome weather, awesome cruise by robmartin3

This was our second cruise ever, first was on Disney in the Caribbean. So I have a bunch of ins ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas - Good and Bad by Dave & Mel

Let me start with the positives, first the ship is beautiful! There were 6300 passengers on ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had a Great Time by eisens

Just returned from a 3 day trip to the Bahama on the Enchantment of the Seas. This was our first ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sunny Summer Cruise on the Vision by LB Cruiser

Our four-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the beautiful Vision of the Seas began with a ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Love it or hate it by Psycopuppy

Over the past several months, I have read many of the reviews of the ship. The categories are ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not happy with Radiance of the Seas by FergFamilyTN

I may be in the minority here but wanted to share my thoughts about the 7/4-7/11 Radiance ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Northern Europe cruise to Russia by joel70

The port of Harwick England which is a two hour drive from Heathrow air port was an expense in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleasant with some wear... by humtake

My experience:

Sixth time on a cruise, ranging from 2000-Present. I'm not a picky person ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
One wonderful big ship by duncanmac1961

Just returned from the Western Caribbean cruise and we had a great time. {Single Dad and three ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: