Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews: 404 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A very disappointing first cruise experience by Piersgrace

We had long talked about booking a cruise, and spent a lot of time researching the different ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Lost the Wow factor? by John117

Regent market their all inclusive Regent experience as including a pre cruise "luxury” ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Observations from a Regent Newbie by jklc123

It only took about 2 hours on the Voyager, before we even sailed, for DH and me to decide it ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great Ship - Wonderful Trip by TheWanderer63

Regent did a great job of making the trip as seamless as possible. The flight from Houston was ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 5+ out of 5+
So Disappointed that we canceled the next cruise to Asia by Colmena

This was our first and last Regent. I have sailed with Sea Dream and Seabourn and have always ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, will book again some time! by susar

Cruise was wonderful, lots of value when the tours are prepaid, but did not have time go into ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
A Disappointing and Lack Lustre Regent Voyager Cruise by Davedoors

We have just returned from a Regent cruise on the Voyager starting in Rome, around Italy to ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Sailing Around Italy in November!! by cruisealert

We combined a 12 day land tour with an excellent tour company. Our TA coordinated everything ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Good News....Bad News Regarding Regent Seven Seas Voyager by guyien

This is a brief recap of my assessment of the aforementioned cruise on the Voyager that started ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Regent has lost its appeal. by Lockerley

We cruised the Mediterranean last week our fifth Regent cruise and could not be more ... continue

Another great ship in the Regent Fleet by jakethesnake55

I read many of the reviews about the Voyager over the past few months. However, I feel that ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Super cruise - but needs the fourth dining venue! by Happy days 296

BA to San Francisco (their standards aren't what they used to be!), and excellent overnight ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Very poor value for money paid with inferior service, food and bar by Holy Innocent

Having done 20+ cruises before, this was a first time trying a luxury level of cruise, at a huge ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Not disappointed at all by fudgbug

We have sailed on the Mariner before, but the atmosphere on this cruise ( Empires of Antiquity) ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Navigator the Great by Haggis52

I fear we are now spoiled for any other cruise line. We set off from New York at the beginning ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Regent, the best kept secret in cruising by Inxent

In a world where it is easier to complain and be negative than compliment and be positive, we ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Regent Voyager Baltic Cruise by MastSleuth

Prior to boarding the ship, a Regent representative offered us a City Tour of Copenhagen. We ... continue

Good Trip by Bodie4143

My husband and I are new to cruising – we’ve always preferred to base ourselves ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Very Dissapointing by BaggieWrinkles

Our 25th Celebration cruise did not meet our expectations.

Seven Seas Mariner 09/13 3.0 out of 5+
One of the best if not the best voyage we have taken. by kennicott

After 23 years of cruising we find Regent the best. And the Voyager the best of their ships.

Seven Seas Voyager 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Perfect Cruise to Alaska by forgap

Navigator is the best way to experience the grandeur of Alaska

Seven Seas Navigator 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Over Rated by mfar

Our cabin was spacious,the bathrooms and closets are good size. The route was fantastic with ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 08/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great trip to Alaska -- lack of large animals only major negative. by DavidandMarla

My wife and I along with my 83 y/o mother and 8 y/o son spent a week on the Regent Seven Seas ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful, but... by kemo53

A ship of mixed messages

Seven Seas Navigator 08/13 4.0 out of 5+
Average rather than amazing by discerningdiner
My wife and I had an "average" time on this ship having sailed on other high end lines were left ... continue
Seven Seas Voyager 08/13 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Regent Seven Seas
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Write a cruise review about: