Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews: 416 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Adriatic and Mediterranean in Spring by Jay23

We have cruised for 14 years, with P & O, Princess, Seabourn and now first time with Regent. ... continue

Very relaxing cruise by gingko3

This was our first cruise with Regent and hopefully the first of many more. We spent one night ... continue

Four days of brown water at $1000/day by bajadenny

After two years since our last Regent cruise, we sailed again on Navigator. We did not have a ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
One of our best cruises ever! by greygypsy

This was our 5th Regent Cruise and second on the Mariner. We selected this cruse because of the ... continue

bad cruise by ddonnelly1960@gmail.com

we have taken many cruises. 20+. ourr first cruise was on cunards carmania. WE have made 2 ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good but not Stellar by sduprie

We enjoyed our Regent trip. Ports aside, the ship size was very much to our liking. The food at ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Amalfi/Sorrento by Grimmo121

Our first Regent experience and our last. You already have a review relating to the boarding on ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Old fashioned. by Perhedegaard

Boarding started at 4 pm. Luckily my wife and I arrived excactly at that time and stood in line ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Rip Off Regent by delavallad

My wife and I are British, fit 70+ and have sailed with several cruise companies, both all ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Highs and Lows of another Regent Cruise by zak477

Let me begin by saying that since 2008 we have loved Regent cruises. Many cruises on the ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mariner: Outstanding in parts but fell short overall by firsttimewithcunard

This was our first Mariner experience – probably a little cheaper than it might otherwise ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent service - shame about the food by xyzcruisers

This was our first trip with Regent. Started in Rio & then to West Africa, the Canaries, ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise by Pnmacd

Having planned this cruise for well over a year, my wife and I, (experienced cruisers with 15 ... continue

Good but not six star by emjayen1

Flew from Scotland, flight to Newark good, flight to Miami had to turn back because of hydraulic ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Regent was fabulous beyond my wildest dreams by lakeluvr37

I sailed back to back Eastern and Western. I am a widow and senior citizen travelling alone. I ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 03/14 5+ out of 5+
The Never-Ending Pursuit of Perfection: Not This Time by 2SeaAll

After a four year break from our last Regent cruise (Voyager just before conversion to ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Underwhelmed, considering the price by pvdave

This was our first, and probably our last cruise on Regent. We have always cruised and loved ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Time On Regent Mostly Good by Isako

Some negatives but mostly a great time. Negatives out of the way first. The Navigator does have ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some problems need to be addressed by williebgoode

As background, this is probably my 35th cruise or so over the last 30 years. The level has ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Still our favorite ship by zak477

This little ship, 490 passenger, is still one of our favorite ships. We found her in 2008 and ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
This is NOT a luxury ship by Adrienne622

My husband and I have been on at least 25 full length cruises, including four on Crystal Cruises ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Spoiled for Life by magwun

This was only our second cruise, our first being years ago on another small ship with ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 01/14 5+ out of 5+
OVER-RATED, OVER-PRICED REGENT CRUISE by AQC8888

REGENT CRUISE online ads said "OVER 300 UNLIMITED EXCURSIONS INCLUDED on the $30,000 cruise that ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
A very nice cruise to the Caribbean by Sueco

As expected, Regent offers more than the regular cruise lines, and you feel pampered ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mariner Hit and Mis by Wind Dancing

Regent Seven Seas Mariner cruise starting 12/20/13

General Notes

Cruising in ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Regent Seven Seas
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Write a cruise review about: