Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9042 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful Experience by gammyb5@msn.com

We took some first time cruisers on the Royal Princess during the month of March. It was a ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Love the Ruby! by mross0822

This was my first time aboard the Ruby Princess. I booked with a third party website because I ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, with a few hiccups by mholford

Overall, a fantastic cruise. we started with a 3 night stay in Fort Lauderdale. We arranged our ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Ruby is what a cruise should be by RobertoF

Just got off of the Ruby Princess. It was a short four-night cruise with Cozumel as the only ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 Not Rated
Great Ship,great Itinery, one of the Bucket list ! by vivapeter

Travelling from Spain and then Heathrow..a smooth flight organised by Princess and onward ... continue

Island Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A nice time on our first cruise! by Fantom38

We have gone on our first time cruise during the March Brake, we had three more couples going so ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
California Coastal by chevytrkr

Embarkation, 15 March, 2014: Embarkation was very easy. After going through the routine ... continue

Grand Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Yankphans by ileanaabeles

We began our cruise with the highest of expectations. Embarkation was just OK, with some ... continue

Quick West Coast Cruise by ali6879

We booked this cruise because it worked for our schedule after a work trip was cancelled. We ... continue

Sapphire Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess by gobare

Just got back from the Royal. Its a very nice ship, but we probaly won't sail on her again. Lets ... continue

Itinerary: YES. Princess: NO by smajy

When we decided to take a cruise around Cape Horn, we knew we were going for the itinerary. ... continue

Golden Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Princess, Not whaat they used to be by aphytis

Just got back from a 4 day costal cruise (LA, Catalina, Ensenada) Boy has the cruising industry ... continue

Sapphire Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by GatorPal

This was our 15th cruise (RCCL, Disney, Celebrity, and Princess combined) and although nothing ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Complaining spoils the fun! by patonleeward

On NCL three times, first on Princess. Next time I will speak up when we first arrive on the ... continue

Sapphire Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Narrow Winner Over Royal Caribbean by t0h5426

Spring Break cruise to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. Family of 4 -- mom, dad, 6 and 1 year olds. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceeded all of my expectations!!!! by Zuessam

This was our first cruise and after reading the reviews I was worried. After spending 7days on ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Our New Favorite Cruise! by Mairzy Doats

My DH and I sailed on the Coral Princess round trip Panama Canal partial transit from Tuesday, ... continue

Coral Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent first time cruise by 2651lyn

I have just got back from my first cruise and I am hooked! Firstly the destination, the ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise. Planning next one. by Steve420

Just got back from a New Zealand cruise on Sun Princess. I highly recommend this ship. Big but ... continue

Sun Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing! by LinnieSD

We found the embarkation process to be without a problem. The problem for us was the physical ... continue

emraf by G6PD

Second and last Princess cruise!!! Getting on board was tedious, long and not well ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
A BAD START TO A VERY GOOD CRUISE by clo6216

My husband and I have been on approximately 25 cruises. This was our third on Princess. We ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship Amazing Canal by stasut

After cruising many times in the past, I finally convinced my sister and brother-in-law to join ... continue

Coral Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not very Accessible by Gretel1128

We took this Cruise on the Occasion of our 45th Anniversary with the whole Family. The ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointed by mikey_x

My wife and I recently cruised on the Royal Princess to the Eastern Caribbean and were very ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 Not Rated
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: