Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9343 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Caribbean Princess Plus and Minuses by Inside Cabin Cruiser

Our 11th Cruise, Age early 60's, no children traveling with us, Previous lines are Celebrity, ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess - Great Itinerary by Sydney24

We joined the 11 day Scandinavia and Russia cruise in Copenhagen. We have travelled previously ... continue

Royal Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous by cruzin4

My husband and I booked and obstructed view cabin in the Emerald deck. I had been reading ... continue

Grand Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
What a let down by SunnyHirsh

This was not our first cruise with Princess we have always been pleased and have considered this ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great time by colgrol

We took our first ever cruise last week. June 1-7 2014. We had a fantastic time. Sea Princess ... continue

Sea Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Regal Princess Mediterranean Cruise by Avidcruiser123

We joined Regal Princess on its June 2nd cruise out of Venice. Embarkation was fine and we were ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Princess-Eastern Caribbean Delight by Sailorgirl222

Embarkation: We took a taxi from the airport to the port and arrived about 1:00pm. Tip: do not ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Regal Princess review Med cruise 6/2/14 cabins M411 M415 by kstine98

Review of the Regal Princess, Cabins M411 and M415,Venice to Barcelona June 2014

To ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Regal Princess by chucago

We just returned back from Europe after sailing a 7 night western Mediterranean cruise. This was ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Loved and Hated It by seaweed19

A reasonably enjoyable cruise for hubby and I, although sea sickness prevented me from enjoying ... continue

Sea Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Experience by austravellermcs

This was a first time big ship cruise experience, not a cruise to a destination.

In some ... continue

Sea Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
The First Ship That Keeps EVERYONE Happy by Jojot31

The Regal Princess exceeded all of my expectations in every aspect. It truly caters to ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Sewage Water Leak in Cabin! by MPales

My husband and I sailed on the Caribbean Princess to the Eastern Caribbean for our honeymoon. I ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
What you need to know about the Ruby Princess and British Isles cruise by brino99

Several months have passed since we set sail on the Ruby Princess. I read a few of the reviews ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Gourmet Cruise on the Caribbean Princess by vnfinelli

CARIBBEAN PRINCESS  May 3 -- June 6, 2014  Eastern Caribbean Cruise  By Mary ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Inaugural Alaska cruise by Navy Mustang

This was our first Princess cruise which included the extra 3 day inland portion starting in ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Much miscommunication by Friscojoyce

This was definitely a cruise I should have used cruise critic. I always do, except here. Never ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
First cruise for wife and I by SouthernBama

We had an open mind for this, our first ever cruise, and had quite a good time on it, even ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great way to see Japan by starwood@bigpond.com

This cruise went to Japan (ports in all four main islands), two ports in South Korea, three ... continue

Diamond Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing cruise on the Ruby by lise1

We arrived at Heathrow at 7:30am the day prior to the cruise and walked to the National Express ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A perfect cruise on the Crown by westcoaster

We were on two back-to-back cruises (Vancouver-Whittier/Whittier-Vancouver), which I thought it ... continue

Crown Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too Many Passengers by Deck Cargo

This was our 13th Cruise and our 3rd with Princess; we liked our first two Princess cruises very ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
For overall value- Fantastic. Great food, excellent service by BrownBear47

My 9th cruise(-husband's 7th) and overall I rated this the best so far.

We boarded in ... continue

Dawn Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Vanuatu and Lifou cruise by ukulelemick

Sailed on Sea Princess end of May. This was our first ever cruise for my wife and I. We had a ... continue

Sea Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great itinerary but ship looking tired by mezza

This was a long awaited cruise , so we made it the trip of a lifetime with pre cruise land ... continue

Ocean Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: