Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9377 Ship Name Date Member Rating
From Texas to Alaska! by shiner6

We left Weatherford, Texas early and arrived in San Francisco without a hitch. We used ... continue

Star Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
AWESOME!!! by CGDave

I took the family on their first cruise doing the Alaska Tracy Arm run. The views were just jaw ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great food and service but entertainment below par by down under cruise lovers

We were very impressed with the food in the main dining room and the horizon café and ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Waterfalls, Marvellous Mountains & Fantastic North Cape by Britiscruizin

We were on the Ruby Princess "Land of the Midnight Sun" cruise out of Southampton 16th-28th ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Return to the Ruby by Cruise XYZ

This was our 6th time on the Ruby. We have always enjoyed this ship and it felt like "home" when ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Time, Poor service - Our experience by msubu21

Having read many reviews prior to booking this cruise, I wanted to take the time and share our ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time on Princess by guyinjax

Just returned from our first Princess Cruise on the Coral. We did a RT from Vancouver. Went a ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Golden Princess and Alaska by laplume

We sailed on the Golden Princess for the Inner Passage cruise on June 21-28 with a group of ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
A trip of a lifetime by hikerbiker31

We did the cruise tour DBX "On Your Own" from Anchorage up to Denali State and National Parks ... continue

Coral Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Life time cruise (Alaska) by bestdays1

My husband gave me the surprise of my life, by booking an Alaska cruise with Princess Cruises on ... continue

Crown Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
17 days Emerald Princess by pantherfan47

Having avidly read every review we could find on Emerald Princess I must admit we had a ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Star was fantastic for two first timers. by tgmg00a

The Cruise - My wife and I were on the 6/14 – 6/25 Star Princes Round trip from San ... continue

Star Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Island Princess in June by mtclimbermom

My family just got off the Island Princess on a 50th wedding anniversary for my folks. Overall ... continue

Island Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Land of the Midnight Sun revealed ancestral homeland beauty! by VikingExplorer

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: I’m a “mature” adventurous and active solo traveler ... continue

Ocean Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not happy... by SonnyE

Fell short of hopes and expectations.  We have been on 7 cruises now with this one. And on ... continue

Coral Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sun Princess to Japan & Korea - 8 nights 9 days by marylin2k

This is my first cruise in Asia and the worst cruise for my previous 10 cruises(with NCL, ... continue

Sun Princess 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
11 day Alaska Southbound Land and Cruise tour by MelissaDavey

Our biggest motivation for this cruise was to check the #1 on my 85 year old grandmother's ... continue

Island Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska - incredible Cruise - very good by newnorthcarolinacruiser

Our family of four (kids age 10 and 15) just finished the Tracy Arm Inside Passage itinerary on ... continue

Grand Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Be proactive when cruising on this ship by kwogni

Introduction

Although it was a fairly enjoyable cruise, there are some things to point ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Whole New World by kgoley

Alaska had been on our bucket list for years, but we were always overloaded with information ... continue

Island Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Trial run! by Rhoda Grant

This cruise was a trial run for my husband and I, expectations was nil, so when we boarded our ... continue

Sea Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Great trip to Alaska by Dundee926

Went on Golden princess 2 yrs ago. This is a smaller boat which made it so much easier to get ... continue

Coral Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Golden Cruise by Edsbow

Let me start with the port of Seattle needs to learn how to do embarktation. This was one of the ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
fair assessment Princess---Crown Princess Alaska Cruise by gadkins

Pro's---arrival, disembarkation excellent. Entertainment very good. That is where good ... continue

Crown Princess 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise, Long Review by AngelSkippy

We are a couple in our early 40s, had no kids with us, and this was our fourth cruise, 2 on ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: