Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9029 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great cruise by GatorPal

This was our 15th cruise (RCCL, Disney, Celebrity, and Princess combined) and although nothing ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Complaining spoils the fun! by patonleeward

On NCL three times, first on Princess. Next time I will speak up when we first arrive on the ... continue

Narrow Winner Over Royal Caribbean by t0h5426

Spring Break cruise to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. Family of 4 -- mom, dad, 6 and 1 year olds. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceeded all of my expectations!!!! by Zuessam

This was our first cruise and after reading the reviews I was worried. After spending 7days on ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Our New Favorite Cruise! by Mairzy Doats

My DH and I sailed on the Coral Princess round trip Panama Canal partial transit from Tuesday, ... continue

Coral Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent first time cruise by 2651lyn

I have just got back from my first cruise and I am hooked! Firstly the destination, the ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise. Planning next one. by Steve420

Just got back from a New Zealand cruise on Sun Princess. I highly recommend this ship. Big but ... continue

Sun Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing! by LinnieSD

We found the embarkation process to be without a problem. The problem for us was the physical ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
emraf by G6PD

Second and last Princess cruise!!! Getting on board was tedious, long and not well ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
A BAD START TO A VERY GOOD CRUISE by clo6216

My husband and I have been on approximately 25 cruises. This was our third on Princess. We ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship Amazing Canal by stasut

After cruising many times in the past, I finally convinced my sister and brother-in-law to join ... continue

Coral Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not very Accessible by Gretel1128

We took this Cruise on the Occasion of our 45th Anniversary with the whole Family. The ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointed by mikey_x

My wife and I recently cruised on the Royal Princess to the Eastern Caribbean and were very ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 Not Rated
Great Vacation by JSfuntime

My wife and I with another couple went on the Cruise leaving March 2/14. I have have been on the ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good food, poor communication by hoverings

My first time on princess but have cruised several times before. We are 64 and 68. We feared it ... continue

Sapphire Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Big ship with serious communication issues by serrato

The ship was OK but nothing spectacular. Our cabin was also OK but also nothing special. The ... continue

Sapphire Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
5 night Bahamas, Grand Turk & Ft. Lauderdale misc. notes by davideo

Other reviews cover most of the facilities, services and ports visited so I'll just add some ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess by LINKSMAN

Just back today from our 42nd cruise, 14th with Princess. One more cruise and we we will earn ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very fun overall by SonomaCA

The Grand is dated and a bit worn, but, in general, the crew was very friendly and it was a very ... continue

Grand Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Overall best cruise we've been on by wgb7428

From embarkation on this was one of the best cruises we've been on. Don't know if people ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Coastal Getaway - enough for a quick R&R by MiaT26

My daughter goes to college in Boston, and I am a 50 y/o career momma from AZ. We both needed ... continue

Sapphire Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Review of Caribbean Princess From Houston by tzn6vq

Just returned from 7 Day/6 night Caribbean Princess From Houston to Cozumel, Roatan Island - ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
March 1: 4th leg of our B2B2B2B = Cruise from Hell by LewesBeach

We booked the Ruby for 4 consecutive cruises, a 5, 4, 5, 5 day, and the first 3 were ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not as pleased on this voyage. by Brujomar

We had spent a glorious 28 days on Sapphire Princess last Oct/Nov cruising to Hawaii and the ... continue

Disappointing by bluesea321

My wife and I have sailed on Princess, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Costa, and other lines over ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: