Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9360 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not happy... by SonnyE

Fell short of hopes and expectations.  We have been on 7 cruises now with this one. And on ... continue

Coral Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sun Princess to Japan & Korea - 8 nights 9 days by marylin2k

This is my first cruise in Asia and the worst cruise for my previous 10 cruises(with NCL, ... continue

Sun Princess 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
11 day Alaska Southbound Land and Cruise tour by MelissaDavey

Our biggest motivation for this cruise was to check the #1 on my 85 year old grandmother's ... continue

Island Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska - incredible Cruise - very good by newnorthcarolinacruiser

Our family of four (kids age 10 and 15) just finished the Tracy Arm Inside Passage itinerary on ... continue

Grand Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Be proactive when cruising on this ship by kwogni

Introduction

Although it was a fairly enjoyable cruise, there are some things to point ... continue

A Whole New World by kgoley

Alaska had been on our bucket list for years, but we were always overloaded with information ... continue

Island Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Trial run! by Rhoda Grant

This cruise was a trial run for my husband and I, expectations was nil, so when we boarded our ... continue

Sea Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Great trip to Alaska by Dundee926

Went on Golden princess 2 yrs ago. This is a smaller boat which made it so much easier to get ... continue

Coral Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Golden Cruise by Edsbow

Let me start with the port of Seattle needs to learn how to do embarktation. This was one of the ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
fair assessment Princess---Crown Princess Alaska Cruise by gadkins

Pro's---arrival, disembarkation excellent. Entertainment very good. That is where good ... continue

Crown Princess 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise, Long Review by AngelSkippy

We are a couple in our early 40s, had no kids with us, and this was our fourth cruise, 2 on ... continue

I Expected Better by Hard Rain

This was our first cruise and many of our friends said we'd love it. While we really enjoyed our ... continue

Ruby Princess 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Loved the Ship and Ports, Dining Experience Needs Improvement by Rutman

My family and I are seasoned cruisers. Over the past 15 years we’ve sailed a total of 29 ... continue

Ruby Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Some pros, some cons, and some advice by difish

We just got back Saturday from a cruise to Alaska on the Golden Princess. We were a group of 10 ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Better than expected by springtx249

We had a great trip on the Golden Princess. Had great weather and was overall pleased with the ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
The beautiful Ruby Princess... by chirogirl

My husband, 8 year old son and I just returned from this cruise. We loved the ship as it is ... continue

Ruby Princess 06/14 Not Rated
Caribbean Princess Plus and Minuses by Inside Cabin Cruiser

Our 11th Cruise, Age early 60's, no children traveling with us, Previous lines are Celebrity, ... continue

Royal Princess - Great Itinerary by Sydney24

We joined the 11 day Scandinavia and Russia cruise in Copenhagen. We have travelled previously ... continue

Royal Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous by cruzin4

My husband and I booked and obstructed view cabin in the Emerald deck. I had been reading ... continue

Grand Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
What a let down by SunnyHirsh

This was not our first cruise with Princess we have always been pleased and have considered this ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great time by colgrol

We took our first ever cruise last week. June 1-7 2014. We had a fantastic time. Sea Princess ... continue

Sea Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Regal Princess Mediterranean Cruise by Avidcruiser123

We joined Regal Princess on its June 2nd cruise out of Venice. Embarkation was fine and we were ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Princess-Eastern Caribbean Delight by Sailorgirl222

Embarkation: We took a taxi from the airport to the port and arrived about 1:00pm. Tip: do not ... continue

Regal Princess review Med cruise 6/2/14 cabins M411 M415 by kstine98

Review of the Regal Princess, Cabins M411 and M415,Venice to Barcelona June 2014

To ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Regal Princess by chucago

We just returned back from Europe after sailing a 7 night western Mediterranean cruise. This was ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 50 - 74 See reviews 100 - 124

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: