Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9341 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Golden Princess and Alaska by laplume

We sailed on the Golden Princess for the Inner Passage cruise on June 21-28 with a group of ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
A trip of a lifetime by hikerbiker31

We did the cruise tour DBX "On Your Own" from Anchorage up to Denali State and National Parks ... continue

Coral Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Life time cruise (Alaska) by bestdays1

My husband gave me the surprise of my life, by booking an Alaska cruise with Princess Cruises on ... continue

Crown Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
17 days Emerald Princess by pantherfan47

Having avidly read every review we could find on Emerald Princess I must admit we had a ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Star was fantastic for two first timers. by tgmg00a

The Cruise - My wife and I were on the 6/14 – 6/25 Star Princes Round trip from San ... continue

Star Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Island Princess in June by mtclimbermom

My family just got off the Island Princess on a 50th wedding anniversary for my folks. Overall ... continue

Island Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Land of the Midnight Sun revealed ancestral homeland beauty! by VikingExplorer

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: I’m a “mature” adventurous and active solo traveler ... continue

Ocean Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not happy... by SonnyE

Fell short of hopes and expectations.  We have been on 7 cruises now with this one. And on ... continue

Coral Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sun Princess to Japan & Korea - 8 nights 9 days by marylin2k

This is my first cruise in Asia and the worst cruise for my previous 10 cruises(with NCL, ... continue

Sun Princess 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
11 day Alaska Southbound Land and Cruise tour by MelissaDavey

Our biggest motivation for this cruise was to check the #1 on my 85 year old grandmother's ... continue

Island Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska - incredible Cruise - very good by newnorthcarolinacruiser

Our family of four (kids age 10 and 15) just finished the Tracy Arm Inside Passage itinerary on ... continue

Grand Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Be proactive when cruising on this ship by kwogni

Introduction

Although it was a fairly enjoyable cruise, there are some things to point ... continue

A Whole New World by kgoley

Alaska had been on our bucket list for years, but we were always overloaded with information ... continue

Island Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Trial run! by Rhoda Grant

This cruise was a trial run for my husband and I, expectations was nil, so when we boarded our ... continue

Sea Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Great trip to Alaska by Dundee926

Went on Golden princess 2 yrs ago. This is a smaller boat which made it so much easier to get ... continue

Coral Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Golden Cruise by Edsbow

Let me start with the port of Seattle needs to learn how to do embarktation. This was one of the ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
fair assessment Princess---Crown Princess Alaska Cruise by gadkins

Pro's---arrival, disembarkation excellent. Entertainment very good. That is where good ... continue

Crown Princess 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise, Long Review by AngelSkippy

We are a couple in our early 40s, had no kids with us, and this was our fourth cruise, 2 on ... continue

I Expected Better by Hard Rain

This was our first cruise and many of our friends said we'd love it. While we really enjoyed our ... continue

Ruby Princess 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Loved the Ship and Ports, Dining Experience Needs Improvement by Rutman

My family and I are seasoned cruisers. Over the past 15 years we’ve sailed a total of 29 ... continue

Ruby Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Some pros, some cons, and some advice by difish

We just got back Saturday from a cruise to Alaska on the Golden Princess. We were a group of 10 ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Better than expected by springtx249

We had a great trip on the Golden Princess. Had great weather and was overall pleased with the ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
The beautiful Ruby Princess... by chirogirl

My husband, 8 year old son and I just returned from this cruise. We loved the ship as it is ... continue

Ruby Princess 06/14 Not Rated
Caribbean Princess Plus and Minuses by Inside Cabin Cruiser

Our 11th Cruise, Age early 60's, no children traveling with us, Previous lines are Celebrity, ... continue

Royal Princess - Great Itinerary by Sydney24

We joined the 11 day Scandinavia and Russia cruise in Copenhagen. We have travelled previously ... continue

Royal Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: