Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9444 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Small ship vs large ship cruising by funksticks

We booked a cruise on the Pacific Princess after finding a last minute deal. We booked a ... continue

Pacific Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not up to other Princess ships, food, etc by caseywasey

This ship should be dry-docked and revamped, it is old and worn looking, the entertainment ... continue

Island Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Escape completely? Yes we did! by AJ28

I travelled with my husband and daughter to Southampton and the traffic was (as usual) very ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Spectacular views and fantastic service by kf17020

This was our second Alaska cruise with Princess and after the first trip on the Golden, we ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not quite as we expected by davidanddiana@fsmail.net

This was our first cruise holiday, and we were expecting a relaxing two weeks with good ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wow what a cruise!!! by FlaGuy1997

Embarkation: First off embarkation went very smooth for us. We arrived at Port Everglades around ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Princess does it right by richkauf

We arrived at Ft Lauderdale airport the morning of the cruise. Used Princess transfer to get to ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
No complaints by jdechter

This was our 38th cruise, 11th on Princess. We flew to FLL 3 days in advance to visit with ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise - Lousy Suite! by RickTex

We're veteran cruisers (12 cruises on three different lines and our 5th with Princess). First ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice trip with the family, good report with some bumps. by upgradeluvr

We have been toying (for a few years) with the idea of booking a family cruise. We finally ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Too Little Too Late by kwebster58

When booking this reservation, 11 months before sailing, I was asked if I would like to be put ... continue

Diamond Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
The Miracle of Cruising by warmfrost

Have you ever heard Louis CK talk about the miracle of flight? That is how I feel when I read ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Good Cruise, But New Crew and New Ship Still Showing by thorntor

Not withstanding the issues described below, we had a very good cruise on the Regal Princess ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Positives and Negatives about Ruby Princess at the British Isles by Jessiekouli1

Our family of four chose this cruise due to it's itinerary (which selected fantastic ports to ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Grand Princess Okay but Princess not like it was 20 years ago by SvenL

Took a 7 day cruise up to Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway and tracy arm fjord. Amazing ports of ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unsafe and obstructed balcony among other issues by kozam002

Every guest had access to our balcony from a large observation deck that obstructed our view. ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Super Time Aboard Sea Princess...and some room for improvement by DTZSCruise

Our group of 12, ranging in age from 13 to 50, just debarked from the Sea Princess. We sailed ... continue

Sea Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Eastern Caribbean Do it Yourself Shore Excursions by ActiveIslander

The temperatures were in the 80s at all ports. It was comfortable under the shade with sea ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Awesome Alaskan Cruise by 1768

This was my 1st time sailing with Princess but my hubbies 2nd as he cruised with his previous ... continue

Three Virgins...Connoisseur Alaska Tour NA5...Crown Princess by osuffan

Things to keep in mind as you read this:

1. First time cruisers.

2. Spouse is ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
1st Cruise - Couldn't Have Been Better - Loved It by mahoney1214

This was my first cruise. My wife has been on several with family.

I loved the whole ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruise of extremes by Flyer55

We have done a majority of our cruises with Princess and this was our 4th AK cruise with them. ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great cruise but.... by Poppy42

Just got back from an Alaskan cruise. Service, meals and just about everything on-board the ship ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value and Alaska is a destination must see by carolnyc

I depend a lot on reviews so I feel obligated to write one in return.

We arrived at 1 to ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
7 Day Round Hokkaido Roundtrip from Otaru, Japan - Sun Princess by JMChan

The itinerary looked interesting as it offered an opportunity to visit parts of Japan that is ... continue

Sun Princess 07/14 Not Rated
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: