Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9360 Ship Name Date Member Rating
25th Wedding Anniversary/Vow Renewal/First Cruise by sduncanjd

First Cruise: I did not understand how great the ship workers would be and how many hours they ... continue

Island Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by ZetaGator

Stayed in Seattle for four days prior to cruise. Stayed at Hotel Five. Great location and ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Grand Mediterranean June 19th, Venice to Barcelona by kwahl1

Unedited from iPhone notes:  Mediterranean cruise 2014

6/19 arrived by train from ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bucket List Check off by aubieteach

Was excited to embark to new ports of call for me and my husband. Spent 2 days in Copenhagen, ... continue

Royal Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Alaska by txgalcruiser

We flew to Vancouver on Friday, and Princess put us in our own taxi for the ride to the Westin ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Sleepless in the Caribbean by joegrgs

Embarkation: Was good except for a very loud noise shaking the floors prior and during which ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing Cruise on the CB by YehWereCrusing

We cruised the W. Carib on the CB 6/28-7/5. We are 24 and 30 (young professionals) and this is ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly by kwloftis

My wife and I decided to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary by taking a seven day Alaskan ... continue

Island Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised at how Princess stepped up their game! by Deck Chair Dave

This was my 7th cruise, and second with Princess. First time sailing to Alaska. I was extremely ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Very Enjoyable Cruise by Ereggae

We arrived early and, after a short wait on line, we were checked in and sent to another holding ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some good, some bad by Sansak

We just got off the Golden Princess after a 7 day cruise to Alaska.

As stated in some ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
From Texas to Alaska! by shiner6

We left Weatherford, Texas early and arrived in San Francisco without a hitch. We used ... continue

Star Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
AWESOME!!! by CGDave

I took the family on their first cruise doing the Alaska Tracy Arm run. The views were just jaw ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great food and service but entertainment below par by down under cruise lovers

We were very impressed with the food in the main dining room and the horizon café and ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Waterfalls, Marvellous Mountains & Fantastic North Cape by Britiscruizin

We were on the Ruby Princess "Land of the Midnight Sun" cruise out of Southampton 16th-28th ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Return to the Ruby by Cruise XYZ

This was our 6th time on the Ruby. We have always enjoyed this ship and it felt like "home" when ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Time, Poor service - Our experience by msubu21

Having read many reviews prior to booking this cruise, I wanted to take the time and share our ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time on Princess by guyinjax

Just returned from our first Princess Cruise on the Coral. We did a RT from Vancouver. Went a ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Golden Princess and Alaska by laplume

We sailed on the Golden Princess for the Inner Passage cruise on June 21-28 with a group of ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
A trip of a lifetime by hikerbiker31

We did the cruise tour DBX "On Your Own" from Anchorage up to Denali State and National Parks ... continue

Coral Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Life time cruise (Alaska) by bestdays1

My husband gave me the surprise of my life, by booking an Alaska cruise with Princess Cruises on ... continue

Crown Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
17 days Emerald Princess by pantherfan47

Having avidly read every review we could find on Emerald Princess I must admit we had a ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Star was fantastic for two first timers. by tgmg00a

The Cruise - My wife and I were on the 6/14 – 6/25 Star Princes Round trip from San ... continue

Star Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Island Princess in June by mtclimbermom

My family just got off the Island Princess on a 50th wedding anniversary for my folks. Overall ... continue

Island Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Land of the Midnight Sun revealed ancestral homeland beauty! by VikingExplorer

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: I’m a “mature” adventurous and active solo traveler ... continue

Ocean Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: