Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9353 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Warning Before You Book on the Golden Princess by Wakie0

My husband and two teens booked a cruise to Alaska on the Golden Princess. We booked a mini ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser on Princess! by bento2744

We have cruised on many ships mostly in 700-900 range, so perhaps it is not fair for comparison ... continue

Diamond Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
One of the Best by BRIND

Well I have been home now for a week having spent 12 nights on the Ruby Princess & can ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
No negatives APART from EMBARKATION by N48

We are regular cruisers with Prrinces as we like many aspects of Princess as much as the mix of ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Return to the Baltic, this time a Princess Cruise ship by bcnvcanada

Since we were in London in May of this year, we just flew in the day before the curise. We took ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Twenty Thumbs Up! by Rick O

There were 10 people in our party. Ages 6,9,41,54,55,57,60,80 & 83. This was the first ... continue

Diamond Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Baltic Heritage Cruise on Emerald Princess by tipitina

This was a nine country cruise through the Baltics. Overall the cruise was great. Our weather ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Princess or Pauper? by rmwpinevalley

They should rename this cruise line Pauper instead of Princess. This was my 6th cruise but my ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great trip Vancouver to Whittier by rexkay

We spent the night before in Vancouver at the Delta Suites because it was walking distance to ... continue

Island Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another fantastic voyage with Princess! by lilovetotravel

We chose to travel again with Princess, as we had a fantastic time on our journey with them to ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Good but others are better value by comino89

This was my 5th cruise and first with Princess (been Royal Caribbean, MSC and Costa previously). ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise in Beautiful Alaska by 56suzy

In preparing for our Alaska cruise, I read all the reviews. I figured that I had better write ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not For Us by hawrischuk

My wife and I booked the Baltic cruise in order to travel with a family member who we promised ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Princess Cruises Better Than Ever by PRINCESSTHE BEST

We arrived at the terminal expecting long delays as we had received emailks stating that due to ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
OK Cruise on the Caribbean Princess by Crui$erCT

The biggest positive for us on the cruise was, indeed, the service. We had read on CC that ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Luxury Dive Vacation in the Eastern/Western Caribbean by cboyle

This was a spur-of-the-moment cruise motivated by two factors: (1) the desire to refresh our ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Sunny Eastern and Western Caribbean Cruise by maroon cruiser

This review is almost a rebuttal to other reviews of this ship on this itinerary. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Adventure! by SheltieDog007

Prior to cruising on the Coral Princess, we embarked on a 7 day land tour(also with Princess ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Very Pleased with Golden by Jodee123#

My husband and I sailed on Golden out of Seattle on 7 day inside passage cruise to Alaska. We ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
25th Wedding Anniversary/Vow Renewal/First Cruise by sduncanjd

First Cruise: I did not understand how great the ship workers would be and how many hours they ... continue

Island Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by ZetaGator

Stayed in Seattle for four days prior to cruise. Stayed at Hotel Five. Great location and ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Grand Mediterranean June 19th, Venice to Barcelona by kwahl1

Unedited from iPhone notes:  Mediterranean cruise 2014

6/19 arrived by train from ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bucket List Check off by aubieteach

Was excited to embark to new ports of call for me and my husband. Spent 2 days in Copenhagen, ... continue

Royal Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Alaska by txgalcruiser

We flew to Vancouver on Friday, and Princess put us in our own taxi for the ride to the Westin ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Sleepless in the Caribbean by joegrgs

Embarkation: Was good except for a very loud noise shaking the floors prior and during which ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: