Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9018 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good Way to See South American Ports (Long Review) by vvacation

Traveled with my spouse and 2 other couples. Have cruised with Princess many times and knew what ... continue

Golden Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
We cruise for the destinations, as well as the onboard experiences by CruzinDNA

Our 5 day W. Caribbean (Cozumel, G. Cayman) cruise was terrific. We met wonderful people, with ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Princess and not impressed by aradia11tc

I have been on cruises before, but not with Princess. I had high expectations based on reviews. ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 Not Rated
Beautiful ship and great Princess service. by Wish it were cruise time

We were a bit worried after reading some of the reviews, but those worries were unfounded. Some ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
New Cruiser goes on Second Cruise by NewCruiserMPC

Hello Everyone and Happy Cruising!  We went on our 1st cruise June of last year to ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our first cruise by sammiiix043

My boyfriend and I choose to take our first cruise this March, after researching all the ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mexican Riviera with Family (Including Toddlers) by cboyle

PORTS OF CALL  San Francisco, CA; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Loreto, Mexico; La Paz, Mexico; ... continue

Grand Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice Cruise - A Few Notes by khlancaster

Good cruise, with the highlight being the Panama Canal. This cruise was full transit so we did ... continue

Island Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing on several counts by GrammarGrandma

I agree with much of what smajy said in his review. But I would add a few more comments. Our ... continue

Golden Princess 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not Impressed by Dallaslilly

I had been on a Princess cruise many years ago, and remembered it to be great. Decided to drive ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Excellent, as always by auntielala81

This was my third adventure aboard the Sapphire Princess, although the first with only 4 nights. ... continue

Sapphire Princess great job..... by Qcruise

The wife and I took advantage of the great deal Princess was offering for their 4 night ... continue

Sapphire Princess great job..... by Qcruise

Sapphire Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN! Think twice before you book a cruise on this ship by nhisrest

This was our 14th cruise. Before leaving, we checked the reviews and was somewhat surprised at ... continue

California coastal by StrongsvilleCruisers

We flew into San Francisco a few days early. I contracted ahead of time with Super Shuttle to ... continue

Grand Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Sea Princess to New Zealand by Margtayl

The embarkation was, to put it mildly, a shambles, but this was not altogether the fault of ... continue

Sea Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Who designed this ship? by sun14

My wife and I were on The Royal Princess in March and were most disappointed with this ship. We ... continue

So Long Princess by Ifly4u

My wife and I recently returned from a ten-day Mexican Riviera cruise on the Sapphire Princess , ... continue

Sapphire Princess 03/14 Not Rated
A good first cruise by HankBuckley

We had never been on a cruise before. This was a good one to start with. 3 days at sea and 5 ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Stuck in Margaritaville - due to oil spill in Houston by harrellh

We boarded the Caribbean Princess at around 1pm, and later during muster, the captain came on ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Unhappy with the new Royal by linh123

Cabins: The cabins on this ship are even smaller than on other Princess ships, if possible. The ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Voyage by justcruisingabout

Left Brisbane on Thursday13th March, 2014. Unfortunately we Boarded at the Grain Terminal as ... continue

Sea Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointed by ajfitz

We were so looking forward to a step up from Carnival so we chose Princess. What a huge ... continue

Good cruise but WAY too short by CruisinCadie

My husband and I just returned from a 5-night cruise to the Bahamas and Grand Turk on the Ruby ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Most Enjoyable Cruise on New Royal Princess by drj78

This was our tenth cruise on Princess. In the last few years we have also cruised one time each ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: