Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9361 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Perfectly adequate! by JrinOC

This was not a cheap cruise but there was something cheap about the experience.

The ship ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Trip of a Lifetime to British Isles - June 28, 2014 by Jupitercruiser

Selected this itinerary based on the ports. Loved the Ruby – she is huge and it did take a ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Ballroom dancers forget it. Princess Cruises have a pathetic approach by Danceman1

This was my first cruise with this line and it will be my last.

Firstly they dropped the ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
INSIDE PASSAGE CRUISE ON GOLDEN PRINCESS by galaxyme

I have to say that my me and my husband were extremely disappointed in our recent roundtrip ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Summer Back to Back Cruise by neilrr

My partner and I decided to stay closer to home this summer. Airfares to Europe were ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Telling it how it was... by kanikanu

We were looking forward to travelling on a Princess ship again after a 5 year break during which ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 Not Rated
Wow what an experience by mccollbr

We received an email telling us of a delay in boarding. but that didn't proved to be such an ... continue

Warning Before You Book on the Golden Princess by Wakie0

My husband and two teens booked a cruise to Alaska on the Golden Princess. We booked a mini ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser on Princess! by bento2744

We have cruised on many ships mostly in 700-900 range, so perhaps it is not fair for comparison ... continue

Diamond Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
One of the Best by BRIND

Well I have been home now for a week having spent 12 nights on the Ruby Princess & can ... continue

No negatives APART from EMBARKATION by N48

We are regular cruisers with Prrinces as we like many aspects of Princess as much as the mix of ... continue

Return to the Baltic, this time a Princess Cruise ship by bcnvcanada

Since we were in London in May of this year, we just flew in the day before the curise. We took ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Twenty Thumbs Up! by Rick O

There were 10 people in our party. Ages 6,9,41,54,55,57,60,80 & 83. This was the first ... continue

Diamond Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Baltic Heritage Cruise on Emerald Princess by tipitina

This was a nine country cruise through the Baltics. Overall the cruise was great. Our weather ... continue

Princess or Pauper? by rmwpinevalley

They should rename this cruise line Pauper instead of Princess. This was my 6th cruise but my ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great trip Vancouver to Whittier by rexkay

We spent the night before in Vancouver at the Delta Suites because it was walking distance to ... continue

Island Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another fantastic voyage with Princess! by lilovetotravel

We chose to travel again with Princess, as we had a fantastic time on our journey with them to ... continue

Good but others are better value by comino89

This was my 5th cruise and first with Princess (been Royal Caribbean, MSC and Costa previously). ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise in Beautiful Alaska by 56suzy

In preparing for our Alaska cruise, I read all the reviews. I figured that I had better write ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not For Us by hawrischuk

My wife and I booked the Baltic cruise in order to travel with a family member who we promised ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Princess Cruises Better Than Ever by PRINCESSTHE BEST

We arrived at the terminal expecting long delays as we had received emailks stating that due to ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
OK Cruise on the Caribbean Princess by Crui$erCT

The biggest positive for us on the cruise was, indeed, the service. We had read on CC that ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Luxury Dive Vacation in the Eastern/Western Caribbean by cboyle

This was a spur-of-the-moment cruise motivated by two factors: (1) the desire to refresh our ... continue

Fun Sunny Eastern and Western Caribbean Cruise by maroon cruiser

This review is almost a rebuttal to other reviews of this ship on this itinerary. ... continue

A Wonderful Adventure! by SheltieDog007

Prior to cruising on the Coral Princess, we embarked on a 7 day land tour(also with Princess ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: