Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9467 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Cruising Virgins by MOB68

This was our first experience of cruisng and we were delighted. Our family of two adults and ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing and Boring by JG16

This was my first cruise with Princess and I was left feeling bored and ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
North Bound Inside Passage by Abbott28

Sailed from Vancouver on the 5th of July 2014. Not a good start EMBARCATION horrendous over ... continue

Crown Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Experience! by pdiehl720

This was the first time to cruise and we were so very pleased with Princess. We had a balcony ... continue

Coral Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ports--but shore excursions lacking by Blue Heron On Board

We just completed this cruise with our 14-yr old son. Overall we had a wonderful vacation. Here ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great cruise to the British Isles by Amster12345

This was my 12th cruise, the majority of them with Princess. But this is my first ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved 12 Day Grand Mediterranean Cruise by Maple98

I will start with review of Regal, then the trip itself. This was our second cruise, last year ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Royal Cruise! by blueskiessail

This was my 13th cruise, of which 2 were with Princess. I was amazed how good the food was in ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Awesome Cruise by maxrobb

We decided to sail on Golden Princess because we wanted to cruise Glacier Bay. Everything I read ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Escaped Completely by chrisuk5

Well, My wife and I booked our fourth cruise about 6 weeks before we were due to set sail. ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Worse cruise line I've ever experienced by Hellenp

My husband and I were looking forward to cruising with Princess. We understood it to have a 5 ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 Not Rated
A hot cruise in some cool places! by Esprit

This was our 4th time on Emerald Princess but our first time cruising in the Baltic ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ancient Capitals + Hokkaido & Russia by Deck Cargo

My wife and I stayed on board for 2 cruises; these were our 14th and 15th cruises, our 4th and ... continue

Diamond Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
A great first half and disappointing second half. by bruceoffer

This was a cruise that could be taken as a whole 26 days or could be broken into two halves ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Princess in Alaska: Pros and Cons by dane47

Pros;

Great day in Glacier Bay as we enjoyed beautiful weather and got to see both ... continue

Coral Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unbelievable, posh, wonderful vacation for a huge family group by danni_in_pdx

I am not gonna lie, I totally didn't want to go on a cruise to Alaska. It was a gift from a ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Grand Asia Adventure by retire20

We were aware of the Sea Princess engine issues before we leftand knew one port had been ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing overall by Butterfly lane 67

This was our third cruise in the past 10 years. Each cruise has been with a different cruise ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 Not Rated
Wonderful Ship by Poppy45

I was quite reluctant about sailing with Princess for the first time and the Royal in particular ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise ever. by happygocampy

I went on this Cruise with a group of 31 people, lots of young Nieces and Nephews among them. We ... continue

Star Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Regal Med Cruise July to August 2014 by scifikt

Regal Princess Review – Barcelona to Venice - July 25th to August 6th

The ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise by Jan Blokland

First my apology for my English.

On 25 July we are embarked in Barcelona on the Regal ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Our Alaska Adventure by clicker_70

On July 27th, 2014 we arrived in the Seattle airport to go on our Alaska cruise. We chose ... continue

Grand Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family Reunion Cruise to Alaska on the Golden Princess by wishIwascruising

This was a 3-generation Family Reunion Cruise, 19 in all from ages 3 – almost ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising Like A Princess: 7/26/14 Alaska out of Seattle by erdrwife

I had been waiting 4 years to go to Alaska, and was thrilled when I maneuvered a Happy ... continue

Crown Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: