Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9443 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Our Alaska Adventure by clicker_70

On July 27th, 2014 we arrived in the Seattle airport to go on our Alaska cruise. We chose ... continue

Grand Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family Reunion Cruise to Alaska on the Golden Princess by wishIwascruising

This was a 3-generation Family Reunion Cruise, 19 in all from ages 3 – almost ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising Like A Princess: 7/26/14 Alaska out of Seattle by erdrwife

I had been waiting 4 years to go to Alaska, and was thrilled when I maneuvered a Happy ... continue

Crown Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic new ship with a few caveats by VPSteacher

We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise onboard the brand new Princess Regal. The ship is amazing, and ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first time . . . But not the last! by ETdreamer

This was our first cruise as a couple and so we approached it with a mixture of both excitement ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dismall Cruise by nannylyn

We left from Fremantle on the 8th of july for what we hoped would be a cruise of a lifetime and ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good cruise; Hubbard Glacier was incredible by ahm081212

My husband & I cruised on the July 26th sailing of the Crown Princess on the Voyage of the ... continue

Crown Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Spectacular, as usual. by zarminashka

This was my third cruise with Princess, sixth cruise in total. This trip was with my parents. ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful trip on the Grand Princess to Alaska by DAngel799

My husband and I were on the Grand Princess to Alaska from July 13 until July 20. We had never ... continue

Grand Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Experience by SapphireGinGimlet

This was our first cruise with Princess, and my husband and I had a much better time than we had ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Regal by rote and bad vibrations!!! by lotsofoceans

This is the largest ship we have been on and are used to 2500 pax size. WHile it didn't seem ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
First Cruise Experience by HighDesert34

I had never been interested in going on a cruise. I was turned off by the idea of large numbers ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess pain by cranky canuck

Let's get the good news out. The Royal Princess is a wonderful ship. It is big but without ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Bitterley Dissappointed by nannylyn

This was supposed to be our Dream holiday after a series of years with health and family issues ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Relaxing cruise on the Golden by killineybay

Embarkation: We parked at the Diamond parking lot and took the shuttle to the terminal. It was ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Came back once again.... by laughing husky

I have been on roughly 30 cruises, this is my 10th Princess cruise and my 6th doing the inside ... continue

Crown Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Princess misses the mark by jrirish

We just returned from the 7 day Alaska Inside Passage aboard the Grand Princess. This is our 8th ... continue

Grand Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska Was Beautiful, but... by Fordguy74

This was our 15th cruise and our second on the Golden Princess. We sailed her out of Fort ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Another great Princess experience July 26 to August 2 by expdek

We boarded Caribbean Princess on July 26 under rainy skies in Ft. Lauderdale for our first ... continue

Sensational Ruby Princess our first time with Princess Cruises by skippydoo

We were looking for a deal in the UK school holidays and sure did we find one. We found the ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
One smelly ship by Paula289

Did not go on this ship. I am a seasoned cruiser, all different cruise line. This ship smells ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Great First Experience by YorktownBob

This review is based upon no previous cruising experience so take it for what it is worth. We ... continue

Best Cruise by rsl1958

Our cruise was the Mediterranean adventure and we sailed from Southampton 12th July 2014.  ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cost a lot of money and VERY disappointing. by jenkins.jenkins8

When you pay the money for cruise to Alaska, supposedly cruise of a lifetime, I was very ... continue

Crown Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Emerald Princess Mediterranean Adventure from Southampton by okfarmerswife

Our family of 5 including my husband, me, and 3 daughters enjoyed this sailing. We chose this ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: