Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9353 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Inaugural Alaska cruise by Navy Mustang

This was our first Princess cruise which included the extra 3 day inland portion starting in ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Much miscommunication by Friscojoyce

This was definitely a cruise I should have used cruise critic. I always do, except here. Never ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
First cruise for wife and I by SouthernBama

We had an open mind for this, our first ever cruise, and had quite a good time on it, even ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great way to see Japan by starwood@bigpond.com

This cruise went to Japan (ports in all four main islands), two ports in South Korea, three ... continue

Diamond Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing cruise on the Ruby by lise1

We arrived at Heathrow at 7:30am the day prior to the cruise and walked to the National Express ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A perfect cruise on the Crown by westcoaster

We were on two back-to-back cruises (Vancouver-Whittier/Whittier-Vancouver), which I thought it ... continue

Crown Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too Many Passengers by Deck Cargo

This was our 13th Cruise and our 3rd with Princess; we liked our first two Princess cruises very ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
For overall value- Fantastic. Great food, excellent service by BrownBear47

My 9th cruise(-husband's 7th) and overall I rated this the best so far.

We boarded in ... continue

Dawn Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Vanuatu and Lifou cruise by ukulelemick

Sailed on Sea Princess end of May. This was our first ever cruise for my wife and I. We had a ... continue

Sea Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great itinerary but ship looking tired by mezza

This was a long awaited cruise , so we made it the trip of a lifetime with pre cruise land ... continue

Ocean Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Princess comes to Japan with a refurbished Diamond by mediawise

27 Day Japan based itinerary 5/20/14

The Diamond Princess has just come out of a refurb ... continue

Diamond Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Royal Success by Dances4Fun

Right away we were impressed by the size and beauty of the new Royal Princess ship. (We sailed ... continue

Royal Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice first cruise. by Splanky

We have never been on a cruise and to celebrate our 30th anniversary, we booked this Alaska ... continue

Golden Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Wonderful! by dosi33

The staff were very friendly and attentive and gave excellent service. I truly felt pampered the ... continue

Grand Princess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Very disappointing by chubbalah

This was our first time with Princess although we have cruised many times with other lines.We ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Crowded, but a nice cruise by jaybirde

After reading so many reviews about the bad things on the Royal, I was pleasantly surprised that ... continue

Royal Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bigger is not better, or even very good by frqttrvlr09

I recently took a cruise on the Royal Princess. I chose the cruise because of the itinerary: it ... continue

Royal Princess 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
A pleasant week by Vivi13

My 77 year old Mother's first cruise and my first Ocean cruise. I was a bit nervous about the ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great trip! by Paul306

We did the northbound inside passage/voyage to the glaciers cruise starting in Vancouver on May ... continue

Crown Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean Medley cruise by Autumn72

Worst. Embarkation. Ever. Arriving in Southampton there were people everywhere. Lines were mixed ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Just OK by speedlady

Nice itinerary but Princess failed to live up to the potential. We chose this cruise because we ... continue

Star Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
NICE SHIP, NICE ITINERARRY BUT SERVICES NEED IMPROVEMENT by beachboy57

My itinerary started in Athens (Piraeus) on 27 MAY and ended in Venice on JUNE,2 . It is always ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eastern Mediterranean on the new Regal Princess by ftlguy

After pouring through countless itineraries and ship comparisons, our extended family (8 ... continue

Regal Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska land and cruise tour by Firefighter9008

Great trip on the land part of the tour. Princess had the luggage handleding down to a science. ... continue

Island Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
May be our last Princess cruise (but it was NOT BAD) Long Review by accobend

I wanted to write to provide others some insight on a few things not mentioned in the other ... continue

Caribbean Princess 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 76 - 100 See reviews 126 - 150

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: