Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9457 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Alaska on Pacific Princess by gtcruisers

This was our 3rd time to Alaska and we choose this cruise to sail on Pacific Princess

We ... continue

Pacific Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pacific Splendor by joyoftravelling

Pacific Princess June 24 – July 1, 2014  This was our second Alaskan cruise and ... continue

Pacific Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Family Cruise to Japan and Korea on Diamond Princess!! by KandeFam

We are a family of four (Mom and Dad and two teenagers). We had wanted to visit Japan together ... continue

Diamond Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Land of the Midnight Sun by queuetip

This was our 13th cruise and in some ways, our best. The Ocean Princess sailed from Dover on ... continue

Ocean Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice British Isles Cruise by sharky23

About us: A multigenerational group consisting of five women (my senior mom, older sister and ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst & Last Cruises by holiday86

We went on the North Cape & Summer Solstice cruise in June. We were very disappointed with ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by Roblyn47

Two weeks before our departure for a cruise from Brisbane to Fremantle we were advised our ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good ship, a few problems by witwot

Embarkation, fairly smooth, about 1 hour, baggage arrived within 2 hours, we were lucky with the ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Golden Time on the Golden Princess by tyweskev61

My wife and I enjoyed our trip from Seattle up the inside passage of Alaska on the Golden ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
She still has it! by soniaz626

My husband & I sailed on the Grand Princess June 29th, it was the inside passage ... continue

Grand Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
ALASKA MELT DOWN by fenixflea

I was on the SEATTLE to SEATTLE Alaska leaving June 28 returning July 5th, 2014. The cruise went ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Baltic Heritage - June 2014 - A very active itinerary! by BrightonTravelTwinkie

You have to know that a ship will never be cleaner than when it is coming off a cruise that had ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Need to comment more.... by Mary from Hawaii

After reading other reviews of this cruise ship and this particular cruise, I wanted to add some ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 Not Rated
So So.... by Mary from Hawaii

This was our first experience on Princess Lines. We had a mini suite which was wonderful for the ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
First and Last Princess Cruise by bk9410

On June 8, 2014 we embarked for our cruise on board the Grand Princess. Being from Texas, this ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Perfectly adequate! by JrinOC

This was not a cheap cruise but there was something cheap about the experience.

The ship ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Trip of a Lifetime to British Isles - June 28, 2014 by Jupitercruiser

Selected this itinerary based on the ports. Loved the Ruby – she is huge and it did take a ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Ballroom dancers forget it. Princess Cruises have a pathetic approach by Danceman1

This was my first cruise with this line and it will be my last.

Firstly they dropped the ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
INSIDE PASSAGE CRUISE ON GOLDEN PRINCESS by galaxyme

I have to say that my me and my husband were extremely disappointed in our recent roundtrip ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Summer Back to Back Cruise by neilrr

My partner and I decided to stay closer to home this summer. Airfares to Europe were ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Telling it how it was... by kanikanu

We were looking forward to travelling on a Princess ship again after a 5 year break during which ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 Not Rated
Wow what an experience by mccollbr

We received an email telling us of a delay in boarding. but that didn't proved to be such an ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Warning Before You Book on the Golden Princess by Wakie0

My husband and two teens booked a cruise to Alaska on the Golden Princess. We booked a mini ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser on Princess! by bento2744

We have cruised on many ships mostly in 700-900 range, so perhaps it is not fair for comparison ... continue

Diamond Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
One of the Best by BRIND

Well I have been home now for a week having spent 12 nights on the Ruby Princess & can ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 76 - 100 See reviews 126 - 150

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: