Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9467 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First Time Cruiser on Princess by Cooley Consumers

We cruised on the Grand Princess on July 6th from Seattle to Alaska on the Inside ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Horrible cruise by HuskerinAZ

Pro's--Dinning room staff, embarkation, International Café, and entertainment (with the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time Princess Cruiser and found it was enjoyable by ssmith98

We picked up a great last minute deal for a quick trip on the Star Princess to Alaska. The ... continue

Star Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Caribbean Princess by rrforster12

The Caribbean Princess was launched in 2004 and the design is very similar to the Grand Princess ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise to Alaska by HowieD

My wife and I had cruised about 9 times before, all the way back to the early 1980s. This was ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
No Fun on Princess by Poormouth

As a family we like to try new ships particularly large ships. We have sailed about 10 cruises ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Princess has gone downhill by Awhitey7

I am so disappointed to see what has happened to Princess. This was my 12th cruise, and 7th with ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Princess - Eastern Caribbean by AMcruisin

My wife and I, along with several family members, just completed a 7 day cruise on the Caribbean ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise but Princess Fell Short by KenMatt58

I went on my first cruise on the Grand Princess to Alaska in July 2014 and overall had a very ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Hats Off to Princess! by dag144

I had been reading recent reviews of the Caribbean Princess, many bad or even worse. I wonder ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska on Pacific Princess by gtcruisers

This was our 3rd time to Alaska and we choose this cruise to sail on Pacific Princess

We ... continue

Pacific Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pacific Splendor by joyoftravelling

Pacific Princess June 24 – July 1, 2014  This was our second Alaskan cruise and ... continue

Pacific Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Family Cruise to Japan and Korea on Diamond Princess!! by KandeFam

We are a family of four (Mom and Dad and two teenagers). We had wanted to visit Japan together ... continue

Diamond Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Land of the Midnight Sun by queuetip

This was our 13th cruise and in some ways, our best. The Ocean Princess sailed from Dover on ... continue

Ocean Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice British Isles Cruise by sharky23

About us: A multigenerational group consisting of five women (my senior mom, older sister and ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst & Last Cruises by holiday86

We went on the North Cape & Summer Solstice cruise in June. We were very disappointed with ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by Roblyn47

Two weeks before our departure for a cruise from Brisbane to Fremantle we were advised our ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good ship, a few problems by witwot

Embarkation, fairly smooth, about 1 hour, baggage arrived within 2 hours, we were lucky with the ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Golden Time on the Golden Princess by tyweskev61

My wife and I enjoyed our trip from Seattle up the inside passage of Alaska on the Golden ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
She still has it! by soniaz626

My husband & I sailed on the Grand Princess June 29th, it was the inside passage ... continue

Grand Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
ALASKA MELT DOWN by fenixflea

I was on the SEATTLE to SEATTLE Alaska leaving June 28 returning July 5th, 2014. The cruise went ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Baltic Heritage - June 2014 - A very active itinerary! by BrightonTravelTwinkie

You have to know that a ship will never be cleaner than when it is coming off a cruise that had ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Need to comment more.... by Mary from Hawaii

After reading other reviews of this cruise ship and this particular cruise, I wanted to add some ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 Not Rated
So So.... by Mary from Hawaii

This was our first experience on Princess Lines. We had a mini suite which was wonderful for the ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
First and Last Princess Cruise by bk9410

On June 8, 2014 we embarked for our cruise on board the Grand Princess. Being from Texas, this ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 76 - 100 See reviews 126 - 150

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: