Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9019 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Panama Canal Was Great by oldchief

Our cruise to the Panama Canal and four other ports of call was a great mid-winter break. The ... continue

Coral Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice getaway on the Ruby, with commentary by loge23

A recent four-night quickie cruise on the Ruby proved to be relaxing and on par with our other ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not perfect, but still a wonderful cruise by curiousrover

We are frequent Princess cruisers with over 15 cruises in the past. Overall, it was a very nice ... continue

Crown Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing Cruise by mcmiranda

We have sailed four times on the Crown Princess prior to this trip and have always been very ... continue

Crown Princess 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Princess by tmunro

Princess historically had top notch service and amenities. On our recent cruise, we found ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
NOT a typical Princess Cruise... by jaczyns1

Just came back from a birthday cruise with my husband...WHERE to begin....First of all, I am ... continue

Ruby Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Voyage M406N Australia & Asia Feb-March 2014 by Una Robinson

This was my third Princess Cruise and my fifth cruise. Booking fine, embarkation fine except for ... continue

Diamond Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
An enjoyable cruise of a lifetime by FL Golfer

Embarkation- Horrendous is not an overstatement. You would think that the Port Everglades ... continue

Crown Princess 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sapphire 7 Day Mexican Riviera by Yehootu

We sailed on the Sapphire, the week of Feb 15-22. Our crew, I’m 55 Airline pilot, my wife ... continue

Sapphire Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise and Beautiful Ship by NewPennCruiser

We did this cruise to experience the new ship and we had a great time. The ship is elegant and ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic ,Relaxing Holiday by Googjack

This was our first cruise and I'm sure it won't be our last.

The cruise was far more ... continue

Diamond Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Not so Grand... by CookGirl

We are experienced cruisers and have taken approximately 15 cruises over the same number of ... continue

Grand Princess 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
R&R and Plenty of Fun too on the “Beautiful” Emerald Princess by Rosethorn40

A little background on me/us; I am 52, DH is 57, and this was our 19th cruise, our 12th time on ... continue

Emerald Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Coral Princess Panama Canal by HnJCruzrs

Absolutely loved this cruise. Chose anytime dining. Wait staff was excellent.

The shore ... continue

Coral Princess 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Grand to Hawaii. by Gimer

We sailed from San Francisco on Feb. 18, 2014. We took this cruise with our neighbors. Parked my ... continue

Grand Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
We were Runnin' & Cruisin' on the Royal Princess by canadiancruisers11

We're a Princess family, don't get me wrong, we cruise a ton and love each one that we're on ... continue

Royal Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
From start to finish & beyond by virgintraveller

I am relitively new to cruising, but this is my 6th with Princess, 2 with competitors & a ... continue

Ruby Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise, 3rd time on Diamond by bajapen

We celebrated her 10th anniversary on this cruise and we found her in great shape except for the ... continue

Diamond Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another Great Cruise with Princess by Ray23

We paired two 10 day cruises into a 20 day back-to-back and were far from alone.....at our ... continue

Emerald Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Whales and more whales by seadeck2

we stayed the night before at Embassy Suites South close to LAX and were late arriving due to ... continue

Star Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Norovirus not contained by allanah

Norovirus appeared on ship after stops in Carib'n. Still not contained when ship reached Buenos ... continue

Crown Princess 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sea Princess- Fijian Jewels by reichwald1

Thanks to BVM49 for their comprehensive review of Fijian Jewels cruise which left Brisbane on ... continue

Sea Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed with Ruby Princess by richard8

My wife and I have cruised many times mostly on Royal. Ive heard only good things about ... continue

Ruby Princess 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
The Jozsef Mezei Trio made the cruise! by Dellastr

First the negative: As an avid reader and book lover, my first stop on any cruise ship is a ... continue

Star Princess 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sea Princess - Brisbane to New Zealand return by brianzb

My wife and I were Platinum passenger on this cruise. The advantage of this was that the ... continue

Sea Princess 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 76 - 100 See reviews 126 - 150

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: