Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9459 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good Itinerary and pleasant cruise by cole

We flew into LHR one day prior to cruise and had private service pick us up and deliver us to ... continue

Ocean Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Baltic Cruise with a Few Bumps! by VA Touring

Overall, the Royal Princess & the Baltic Cruise were great! The ship is extremely nice, well ... continue

There are better options out there by harryw73002

My wife, children, and I have traveled all over the world. Both on our annual vacations ... continue

Coral Princess 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable But.... by qashqaiqueen

Just returned from a 7 night cruise on the Emerald Princess along fjords in Norway. I went with ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 Not Rated
Dissapointed Cruise with Sea Princess by DaveWhe

As platinum members of Princess we have had good experiences with this line before, the last, ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
SOME GOOD ASPECTS AND SOME BAD !!! by eileendoyle63

Cruised to Indonesia with Sun Princess August 2014. The ship was a little tired, but stateroom ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor value and nickel/dimed to death by linus172

You would think that after paying over $10k for an Alaska CruiseTour that you should not have to ... continue

Crown Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Alaska is an excellent destination! by jennyleah2323

My husband and I cruised for 7 nights from Whittier, Alaska to Vancouver, B.C. (one-way south ... continue

Coral Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Grand Inside Passage 8-3 to 8-10 by tommyO

My Wife and 17 year old daughter traveled on the Grand Princess inside passage from 8/3 to 8/10 ... continue

Grand Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Ports, Let down by a nosiy stateroom that was not fit by Jem 12

This was our first Princess Cruise, overall it would have been a mainly positive experience, but ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
We had a wonderful cruise on the Caribbean Princess by Loucat

We boarded this wonderful ship on August 2nd and wish we were still sailing!

I am ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise by tripmama

I had read previous reviews on cruise critic about this particular cruise and was worried. There ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Our Caribbean Princess Cruise ship experience by I want to cruise

This is my first review so be gentle please. Just a little background. Im traveling with my ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Over 40 cruises taken but this was the WORST CRUISE EVER! by GoldenRN

To start with, this was a horrible ship with even worse service! The Caribbean Princess is only ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Trip of A Life Time by max_power_000

Our trip left Copenhagen on July 6. We were upgraded to a mini-suite for an extra $100.00. This ... continue

Fabulous Destinations - Hot and Crowded in Summer by edsatty

My husband and I took this cruise from Barecelona departing July 1st (Balcony - D440, which is ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising Virgins by MOB68

This was our first experience of cruisng and we were delighted. Our family of two adults and ... continue

Disappointing and Boring by JG16

This was my first cruise with Princess and I was left feeling bored and ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
North Bound Inside Passage by Abbott28

Sailed from Vancouver on the 5th of July 2014. Not a good start EMBARCATION horrendous over ... continue

Crown Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Experience! by pdiehl720

This was the first time to cruise and we were so very pleased with Princess. We had a balcony ... continue

Coral Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ports--but shore excursions lacking by Blue Heron On Board

We just completed this cruise with our 14-yr old son. Overall we had a wonderful vacation. Here ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great cruise to the British Isles by Amster12345

This was my 12th cruise, the majority of them with Princess. But this is my first ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved 12 Day Grand Mediterranean Cruise by Maple98

I will start with review of Regal, then the trip itself. This was our second cruise, last year ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Royal Cruise! by blueskiessail

This was my 13th cruise, of which 2 were with Princess. I was amazed how good the food was in ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Awesome Cruise by maxrobb

We decided to sail on Golden Princess because we wanted to cruise Glacier Bay. Everything I read ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: