Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9018 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Another great cruise by kenandsu@aol.com

My wife and I have cruised on the Caribbean Princess 4 times and yes it is showing some ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time on Royal by scotter86

Sailed on royal caribbean oasis, and adventure. Sailed on princess ten times so we do get perks. ... continue

Amazing 1st Cruise by Nicagal

This was our first cruise so I had no idea what to expect. People I spoke to at home either love ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
by mrfviews

This was our 3 rd time on the Emerald, 11 th cruise all on Princess, their "grand class" ships, ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruise by Jill the cruiser

A friend and I both went on the Dawn Princes for a 13 night cruise to NZ. It was our first ... continue

Dawn Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Glad we experienced the Royal for ourselves by pcsunlover

My husband and I were on the Royal Princess the week of March 30, 2014. This was our 7th cruise ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
March 29 - April 5 Best vacation of my life. by danrinke

My wife and I are in our early 30's. She is a school teacher and can only vacation one week ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
California Coastal: Gateway to Southern CA and Baja Wine Areas by cboyle

San Francisco, CA; San Diego, California; Ensenada, Mexico; Long Beach, California; Santa ... continue

Grand Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Golden is Loosing its Luster by Tulena

We are Elite cruisers with Princess and have chosen their ships for our last five or six ... continue

Golden Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, nobody is perfect by coloradocruisers101

First review I have written, but felt I needed to defend the Royal Princess. I have read and ... continue

Another perfect trip. by talltex3

Me and my wife are just Gold members in the captains circle on the Princess ... continue

Fun times by supersnookers

Let me start by saying we had a very good time and would definitely sail on the Royal Princess ... continue

The Good and the Bad with the Royal Princess cruise ship by lebrungr

My wife and I and two friends did a cruise in March/April 2014 on the Royal Princess to the ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Another lovely cruise on princess by margaret moose

Despite the fact we both got colds and there was a mild Noro outbreak we had a wonderful ... continue

Crown Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
BEST CRUISE EVER by Aquila1

First time on the Sea Princess and we were very happy to find a beautiful clean ship, with a ... continue

Sea Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Good cruise by gxh

As a long time independent traveller, I was interested to try the cruising experience, so we ... continue

Dawn Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
VERY DISAPPOINTED by BERTHA CARDENAS

This is our 5th cruise trip.

The stateroom (at Marina deck in the middle of the ship) ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time is the last time on a Princess Cruise! by larmur

Let me start by saying I am not a cruise expert by any means, but this was my 4th cruise and by ... continue

Ruby Princess 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Cruise by rocky0216

We just finished a cruise on Star Princess (3/20/14-4/5/14) and wanted to let travelers know ... continue

Amazing time aboard the Royal Princess by Samsa

I will start off by saying that I was worried based on some of the negative reviews I had been ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Princess does it again by allthomp

This was my wife and my 12th cruise and second with Princess. The last Princess cruise was the ... continue

Star Princess - March 5th to 20th - Hawaii by RLK33853

By way of background, my wife and I are in our mid-fifties, are busy professionals, who take ... continue

Star Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Star is still great by starts60

Just came from the Star Princess to Hawaii March20th to April 4th. It was a very nice ... continue

If you like Kinkade by Cruise4476

We had sailed Princess Lines many years ago and had agreed to favor other cruise lines since ... continue

Star Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good Way to See South American Ports (Long Review) by vvacation

Traveled with my spouse and 2 other couples. Have cruised with Princess many times and knew what ... continue

Golden Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: