Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9341 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Horrible cruise by HuskerinAZ

Pro's--Dinning room staff, embarkation, International Café, and entertainment (with the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time Princess Cruiser and found it was enjoyable by ssmith98

We picked up a great last minute deal for a quick trip on the Star Princess to Alaska. The ... continue

Star Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Caribbean Princess by rrforster12

The Caribbean Princess was launched in 2004 and the design is very similar to the Grand Princess ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise to Alaska by HowieD

My wife and I had cruised about 9 times before, all the way back to the early 1980s. This was ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
No Fun on Princess by Poormouth

As a family we like to try new ships particularly large ships. We have sailed about 10 cruises ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Princess has gone downhill by Awhitey7

I am so disappointed to see what has happened to Princess. This was my 12th cruise, and 7th with ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Princess - Eastern Caribbean by AMcruisin

My wife and I, along with several family members, just completed a 7 day cruise on the Caribbean ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise but Princess Fell Short by KenMatt58

I went on my first cruise on the Grand Princess to Alaska in July 2014 and overall had a very ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Hats Off to Princess! by dag144

I had been reading recent reviews of the Caribbean Princess, many bad or even worse. I wonder ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska on Pacific Princess by gtcruisers

This was our 3rd time to Alaska and we choose this cruise to sail on Pacific Princess

We ... continue

Pacific Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
INSIDE PASSAGE CRUISE ON GOLDEN PRINCESS by galaxyme

I have to say that my me and my husband were extremely disappointed in our recent roundtrip ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Summer Back to Back Cruise by neilrr

My partner and I decided to stay closer to home this summer. Airfares to Europe were ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Telling it how it was... by kanikanu

We were looking forward to travelling on a Princess ship again after a 5 year break during which ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 Not Rated
Wow what an experience by mccollbr

We received an email telling us of a delay in boarding. but that didn't proved to be such an ... continue

Warning Before You Book on the Golden Princess by Wakie0

My husband and two teens booked a cruise to Alaska on the Golden Princess. We booked a mini ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser on Princess! by bento2744

We have cruised on many ships mostly in 700-900 range, so perhaps it is not fair for comparison ... continue

Diamond Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
One of the Best by BRIND

Well I have been home now for a week having spent 12 nights on the Ruby Princess & can ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
No negatives APART from EMBARKATION by N48

We are regular cruisers with Prrinces as we like many aspects of Princess as much as the mix of ... continue

Return to the Baltic, this time a Princess Cruise ship by bcnvcanada

Since we were in London in May of this year, we just flew in the day before the curise. We took ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Twenty Thumbs Up! by Rick O

There were 10 people in our party. Ages 6,9,41,54,55,57,60,80 & 83. This was the first ... continue

Diamond Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Baltic Heritage Cruise on Emerald Princess by tipitina

This was a nine country cruise through the Baltics. Overall the cruise was great. Our weather ... continue

Princess or Pauper? by rmwpinevalley

They should rename this cruise line Pauper instead of Princess. This was my 6th cruise but my ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great trip Vancouver to Whittier by rexkay

We spent the night before in Vancouver at the Delta Suites because it was walking distance to ... continue

Island Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another fantastic voyage with Princess! by lilovetotravel

We chose to travel again with Princess, as we had a fantastic time on our journey with them to ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Good but others are better value by comino89

This was my 5th cruise and first with Princess (been Royal Caribbean, MSC and Costa previously). ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: