Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9369 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Miracle of Cruising by warmfrost

Have you ever heard Louis CK talk about the miracle of flight? That is how I feel when I read ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Good Cruise, But New Crew and New Ship Still Showing by thorntor

Not withstanding the issues described below, we had a very good cruise on the Regal Princess ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Positives and Negatives about Ruby Princess at the British Isles by Jessiekouli1

Our family of four chose this cruise due to it's itinerary (which selected fantastic ports to ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Grand Princess Okay but Princess not like it was 20 years ago by SvenL

Took a 7 day cruise up to Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway and tracy arm fjord. Amazing ports of ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unsafe and obstructed balcony among other issues by kozam002

Every guest had access to our balcony from a large observation deck that obstructed our view. ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Super Time Aboard Sea Princess...and some room for improvement by DTZSCruise

Our group of 12, ranging in age from 13 to 50, just debarked from the Sea Princess. We sailed ... continue

Sea Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Eastern Caribbean Do it Yourself Shore Excursions by ActiveIslander

The temperatures were in the 80s at all ports. It was comfortable under the shade with sea ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Awesome Alaskan Cruise by 1768

This was my 1st time sailing with Princess but my hubbies 2nd as he cruised with his previous ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Three Virgins...Connoisseur Alaska Tour NA5...Crown Princess by osuffan

Things to keep in mind as you read this:

1. First time cruisers.

2. Spouse is ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
1st Cruise - Couldn't Have Been Better - Loved It by mahoney1214

This was my first cruise. My wife has been on several with family.

I loved the whole ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruise of extremes by Flyer55

We have done a majority of our cruises with Princess and this was our 4th AK cruise with them. ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great cruise but.... by Poppy42

Just got back from an Alaskan cruise. Service, meals and just about everything on-board the ship ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value and Alaska is a destination must see by carolnyc

I depend a lot on reviews so I feel obligated to write one in return.

We arrived at 1 to ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
7 Day Round Hokkaido Roundtrip from Otaru, Japan - Sun Princess by JMChan

The itinerary looked interesting as it offered an opportunity to visit parts of Japan that is ... continue

Sun Princess 07/14 Not Rated
I love this ship...just not the Inside Passage of Alaska by bobby3334

This is my second time on the Pacific Princess--a couple of years ago I caught it on the Amazon ... continue

Pacific Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall pleasant cruise by pincak

Thoroughly enjoyed our balcony with room service breakfast and afternoon glass of wine. Weather ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not the same as last time by kkbay

This was our fifth Princess cruise, and the second time on the Caribbean Princess. It is not the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The good, the bad, and the ugly by al1127

This was my first cruise, I had no idea what to expect. Princess was recommended to me by ... continue

Island Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruiser on Princess by Cooley Consumers

We cruised on the Grand Princess on July 6th from Seattle to Alaska on the Inside ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Horrible cruise by HuskerinAZ

Pro's--Dinning room staff, embarkation, International Café, and entertainment (with the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time Princess Cruiser and found it was enjoyable by ssmith98

We picked up a great last minute deal for a quick trip on the Star Princess to Alaska. The ... continue

Star Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Caribbean Princess by rrforster12

The Caribbean Princess was launched in 2004 and the design is very similar to the Grand Princess ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise to Alaska by HowieD

My wife and I had cruised about 9 times before, all the way back to the early 1980s. This was ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
No Fun on Princess by Poormouth

As a family we like to try new ships particularly large ships. We have sailed about 10 cruises ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Princess has gone downhill by Awhitey7

I am so disappointed to see what has happened to Princess. This was my 12th cruise, and 7th with ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: