Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9352 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good value and Alaska is a destination must see by carolnyc

I depend a lot on reviews so I feel obligated to write one in return.

We arrived at 1 to ... continue

Crown Princess 07/14 Not Rated
7 Day Round Hokkaido Roundtrip from Otaru, Japan - Sun Princess by JMChan

The itinerary looked interesting as it offered an opportunity to visit parts of Japan that is ... continue

Sun Princess 07/14 Not Rated
I love this ship...just not the Inside Passage of Alaska by bobby3334

This is my second time on the Pacific Princess--a couple of years ago I caught it on the Amazon ... continue

Pacific Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall pleasant cruise by pincak

Thoroughly enjoyed our balcony with room service breakfast and afternoon glass of wine. Weather ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not the same as last time by kkbay

This was our fifth Princess cruise, and the second time on the Caribbean Princess. It is not the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The good, the bad, and the ugly by al1127

This was my first cruise, I had no idea what to expect. Princess was recommended to me by ... continue

Island Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruiser on Princess by Cooley Consumers

We cruised on the Grand Princess on July 6th from Seattle to Alaska on the Inside ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Horrible cruise by HuskerinAZ

Pro's--Dinning room staff, embarkation, International Café, and entertainment (with the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time Princess Cruiser and found it was enjoyable by ssmith98

We picked up a great last minute deal for a quick trip on the Star Princess to Alaska. The ... continue

Star Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Caribbean Princess by rrforster12

The Caribbean Princess was launched in 2004 and the design is very similar to the Grand Princess ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise to Alaska by HowieD

My wife and I had cruised about 9 times before, all the way back to the early 1980s. This was ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
No Fun on Princess by Poormouth

As a family we like to try new ships particularly large ships. We have sailed about 10 cruises ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Princess has gone downhill by Awhitey7

I am so disappointed to see what has happened to Princess. This was my 12th cruise, and 7th with ... continue

Coral Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Princess - Eastern Caribbean by AMcruisin

My wife and I, along with several family members, just completed a 7 day cruise on the Caribbean ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise but Princess Fell Short by KenMatt58

I went on my first cruise on the Grand Princess to Alaska in July 2014 and overall had a very ... continue

Grand Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Hats Off to Princess! by dag144

I had been reading recent reviews of the Caribbean Princess, many bad or even worse. I wonder ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska on Pacific Princess by gtcruisers

This was our 3rd time to Alaska and we choose this cruise to sail on Pacific Princess

We ... continue

Pacific Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfectly adequate! by JrinOC

This was not a cheap cruise but there was something cheap about the experience.

The ship ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Trip of a Lifetime to British Isles - June 28, 2014 by Jupitercruiser

Selected this itinerary based on the ports. Loved the Ruby – she is huge and it did take a ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Ballroom dancers forget it. Princess Cruises have a pathetic approach by Danceman1

This was my first cruise with this line and it will be my last.

Firstly they dropped the ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
INSIDE PASSAGE CRUISE ON GOLDEN PRINCESS by galaxyme

I have to say that my me and my husband were extremely disappointed in our recent roundtrip ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Summer Back to Back Cruise by neilrr

My partner and I decided to stay closer to home this summer. Airfares to Europe were ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Telling it how it was... by kanikanu

We were looking forward to travelling on a Princess ship again after a 5 year break during which ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 Not Rated
Wow what an experience by mccollbr

We received an email telling us of a delay in boarding. but that didn't proved to be such an ... continue

Emerald Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Warning Before You Book on the Golden Princess by Wakie0

My husband and two teens booked a cruise to Alaska on the Golden Princess. We booked a mini ... continue

Golden Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: