Princess Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Princess Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Princess Cruise Reviews: 9467 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Cruise with granddaughter by lyndtv

I took a five night cruise with my 13 year old granddaughter. Husband was back at work and ... continue

8/23-8/28 sailing on Caribbean Princess by Hunter/Jumper girl

I am a 45 year-old female and have taken 9 cruises in all- not a newbie. Cruised on Celebrity, ... continue

Alaska The Beautiful by meh56

My husband and I travelled on the Golden Princess August 16, along with my sister and a friend. ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great first Cruise for me and the family! by mugspaw

As a first time cruiser I did not know what to expect, but after our cruise on 8/16/14 we are ... continue

Wonderful Experience!!!!! Wish I was still there!!! by lnuzzo

This was our 5th cruise. Previously we have cruised three times with Royal Caribbean (loved all ... continue

Ruby Princess and Private Tour Operators by girls5

We were picked up at Heathrow by Barry of Taranis Travel--bookings@taranistravelco.uk. He was ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise by tomtank

Once again, Princess cruises know how to organize a relaxing holiday.  The embarkation ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
We were disappointed in Princess cruise line by gaterp

This was our first Princess cruise. We have sailed Celebrity, Holland America, Royal Caribbean, ... continue

Golden Princess 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Relaxing vacation by tkrgreen

Just returned from our 7 day cruise on the Caribbean Princess. This was our 6th cruise overall ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good Itinerary and pleasant cruise by cole

We flew into LHR one day prior to cruise and had private service pick us up and deliver us to ... continue

Ocean Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Baltic Cruise with a Few Bumps! by VA Touring

Overall, the Royal Princess & the Baltic Cruise were great! The ship is extremely nice, well ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
There are better options out there by harryw73002

My wife, children, and I have traveled all over the world. Both on our annual vacations ... continue

Coral Princess 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable But.... by qashqaiqueen

Just returned from a 7 night cruise on the Emerald Princess along fjords in Norway. I went with ... continue

Emerald Princess 08/14 Not Rated
Dissapointed Cruise with Sea Princess by DaveWhe

As platinum members of Princess we have had good experiences with this line before, the last, ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
SOME GOOD ASPECTS AND SOME BAD !!! by eileendoyle63

Cruised to Indonesia with Sun Princess August 2014. The ship was a little tired, but stateroom ... continue

Sea Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor value and nickel/dimed to death by linus172

You would think that after paying over $10k for an Alaska CruiseTour that you should not have to ... continue

Crown Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Alaska is an excellent destination! by jennyleah2323

My husband and I cruised for 7 nights from Whittier, Alaska to Vancouver, B.C. (one-way south ... continue

Coral Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Grand Inside Passage 8-3 to 8-10 by tommyO

My Wife and 17 year old daughter traveled on the Grand Princess inside passage from 8/3 to 8/10 ... continue

Grand Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Ports, Let down by a nosiy stateroom that was not fit by Jem 12

This was our first Princess Cruise, overall it would have been a mainly positive experience, but ... continue

Ruby Princess 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
We had a wonderful cruise on the Caribbean Princess by Loucat

We boarded this wonderful ship on August 2nd and wish we were still sailing!

I am ... continue

Excellent Cruise by tripmama

I had read previous reviews on cruise critic about this particular cruise and was worried. There ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Our Caribbean Princess Cruise ship experience by I want to cruise

This is my first review so be gentle please. Just a little background. Im traveling with my ... continue

Over 40 cruises taken but this was the WORST CRUISE EVER! by GoldenRN

To start with, this was a horrible ship with even worse service! The Caribbean Princess is only ... continue

Caribbean Princess 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Trip of A Life Time by max_power_000

Our trip left Copenhagen on July 6. We were upgraded to a mini-suite for an extra $100.00. This ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Destinations - Hot and Crowded in Summer by edsatty

My husband and I took this cruise from Barecelona departing July 1st (Balcony - D440, which is ... continue

Regal Princess 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Princess Cruises
Write a cruise review about: