NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12504 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Breakaway - Great Vacation, but some shortcomings with the ship by dvpmevans

We just returned from a great week on the NCL Breakaway to Bermuda on July 20th from NYC. As far ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
We love freestyle and the Haven suites are worth it. by Jimboruni

My wife and two teenaged sons have cruised four times and with NCL twice, once in the Carribean ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Singing along by colin777

We are experienced cruisers; this ship takes about 2000 passengers, a mid size vessel

It ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, public transport described by world1a

First time cruising with NCL. The Baltic capitals were sensational and the Norwegian Star far ... continue

Norwegian Star 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Entertainment.....Tiniest Cabin EVER! by cherylb1003

Cruise was great. It was a 3 generation cruise with 3 teenagers, two 30 something kids and a ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Extraordinary by JCioc

This cruise unlike many that I have taken was Epic.,even though it was on the Breakaway. As they ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Breakaway better than expected.... by kelbry

Just off the Breakaway and had a great time with DH,DD,DS. I am writing this review ASAP to ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent service let down by poor food and a ship in need of some TLC by Ex-vogue model

We, DH and teen daughter have travelled with Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Costa and on the ... continue

Norwegian Star 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Grand Mediterranean Cruise 29th July 2014 Barcelona to Venice by Steve1971

Fantastic cruise! The ports of call were amazing. The ship was good, bit tired in places, but ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous Time on the Cruise, by Sojournersolstice

I chose the Norwegian Sun because of the Alaska Ports of Call, but was most impressed by the ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Underwhelmed by agcarp

My husband and I have taken several cruises on other cruise lines and decided to give Norwegian ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
First NCL cruise - pleasantly surprised! by Sjennings134

If you're reading this, chances are you're considering cruising on the Breakaway or you've ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Experienced cruisers may not be happy by cryan

I have cruised on all the major cruise lines except Norwegian, so this summer we took the July ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Vacation of a lifetime by cruiser 500

Let me start by saying I have cruised one time before on Norwegian Jade in Western Mediterennean ... continue

Norwegian Star 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family's First Cruise by Jim S.

Being first time cruisers we needed all the help we could get. The family consisted of my wife ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 Not Rated
GREAT family Cruise of Hawaii by Douglas L.

My wife and our 2 children (18 and 24) and our daughters (24) boyfriend went on the NCL Pride of ... continue

Pride of America 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
21st cruise, 2nd on Norwegian, the good and the bad on the Breakaway by St. Louis Sal

I love cruising, that's why this is my 21st cruise. I have cruised Holland America (4 star ... continue

The Pearl is a gem by CapeCodFrank

We just returned from a 7-night Alaska cruise on the Norwegian Pearl (7/27 - 8/3). We had not ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Sky; My First Cruise by ralphhender1

never went on a cruise before and as a first timer i was a little unsure as to what to ... continue

Norwegian Sky 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship by southphilly

This was our first time going on Norwegian. We were a group of 19 people. Was little nervous ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Getaway Good News by NAPLESBOY

We enjoyed our cruise on the Getaway.

The cabin (balcony) was better arranged than the ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Hidden Gems on NCL Shore Excursions by Cruise4Sunshine

I have sailed NCL twice before, and am a steadfast Holland America cruiser, mainly because HAL ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
For the Money, NCL is not worth it. by cruisechaser88

Just came back from my 2nd cruise this year. The first was the Carnival Splendor, the second was ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Brilliant! by Romina4

This was our first cruise and we loved it.

Cabin - had a surprising amount of storage ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice ship by jimmess

Let's me start off by saying this ship is put together beautifully.. Very very clean never felt ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: