NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12302 Ship Name Date Member Rating
NCL Getaway Cruise - Lots of opportunities for improvement! by Iamalpha

We decided to book this cruise on fairly short notice (sail date was June 28, 2014) and we ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Mixed bag by mikewf007@yahoo.com

Just back from our cruise jun 27-jul 5 to Alaska from Seattle and the survey said "mixed ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Epic was an Epic fail by claroquesi

Check in

We took our 7 day Mediterranean cruise from Civitivecchia on 6/25. We arrived ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Probably won't cruise Norwegian again by chelsie918

This is the second cruise I have been on, the first being a Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean. ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise I Have Ever Been On! by cruisecouture

The Norwegian Getaway was by far the best cruise I have ever been on. Now that is saying ... continue

Best Way to See Hawaii by beisenbp

We just completed this cruise and really enjoyed it. We took the cruise for many reasons and ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
First cruise, liked aspects of the experience would cruise again by mariamccallum

So this was our Honeymoon and first impressions were good. I actually remarked to my husband it ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Jade by BlueEyedTeacher

Had this been my first cruise, I would probably have been fairly impressed, but to be quite ... continue

Great ports, poor cruise by bryony79

This was my second cruise experience and I have to say that overall, I was very disappointed. A ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First Cruise to Bermuda on The Norwegian Dawn by sclo1959

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

It is the morning of July 4th, and I just got back from ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Exceeded my expectations by Globe trekker1000

I'm a first timer that did the 4 day cruise on June 30. There were six of us. My wife and I and ... continue

Norwegian Sky 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mixed feelings.... by alfiebear

This was our second cruise with N.C.L. and although, once again, a great holiday, we felt that ... continue

7 Day on the Pride by really4me

This is my 2nd cruise sailing with Norwegian in a suite; still my favorite line but I can concur ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise by BigTimeBigE

We had a fantastic time during our cruise on the Norwegian Getaway! We were in an aft facing ... continue

Great Trip on the Norwegian Gem 06/21/2014 by amflor

We recently returned from a fabulous week on the Gem- June 21-28th out of NYC.

I never ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Getaway problems by 65trey56

Took the family, kids and grandkids on a 7 day cruise aboard the Norwegian Getaway. No sense in ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Loved the Getaway!! by hogie23

This is a review of the June 7th sailing of the Getaway. We are a family of 3, myself and ... continue

Fascinating Baltic Ports by scotirene

Very enjoyable cruise but very busy, with early rises nearly every day in order to enjoy maximum ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not so Epic by thembakers

We chose this cruise because of the ports we were visiting, which didn't disappoint. We are not ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
OK but not for us! by queby1

This was our first trip with NCL. We haven't cruised that often and have only cruised with ... continue

Alaska is amazing the Norwegian Pearl not so much by MONIMORE

I want to start off my review by stating that this is only my second cruise. My first cruise was ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Best CREW on a cruise ever - details to follow by tazzicat

Here are our cruise creds to backup our best crew ever observation - we just completed our 28th ... continue

Better than expected... by Jersey Travelers

Last June, 2013, after disembarking Carnival's Splendor, we noticed the NCL's Breakaway was in ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thank You Crew! by Purple phantom

this was our first cruise with Norwegian after sailing 6 years in a row with Carnival. We went ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 06/14 5+ out of 5+
NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING! by danielleaudfroid

This was our third cruise and by far, our favorite! We live in NB Canada and so we drove down to ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 06/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: