NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12321 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Mixed Bag by Hugemaniac1

I had read the reviews of the Jade before we took off on our June 7th Cruise, hence I had ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
OUR FIRST AND LAST CRUISE by tramstop

This was our first cruise and our last. NCL Epic has put us off cruising for ever. Its too big. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
New is not necessarily better! by Boater Burns

My husband and I have cruised many times on most all major cruise lines. We had never sailed on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fabulous NCL Breakaway by CruisinPandora

Embarkation:  Was a breeze though we were surprise to find there was no separate area for ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great time, few complaints! by AUTigergirl88

The Norwegian Getaway was our first NCL cruise and we were not disappointed! The service on the ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN WITH NORWEGIAN CRUISES by penders

Will write the good things first not that it will take too long We had a mini suite and it was ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The (Second) Best Vacation Ever! by kenvil63

My wife and I vacation at least once a year and have done so for over 25 years.  Our cruise ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great family time on the Pearl! by MBAYogi

Embarkation: We had booked flights with JetBlue that arrived at 10am on the day of sailing. ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
So many things …. by 5280mom

Oh, NCL, our hopes were so high but left unmet after seven nights. Alaska was beautiful as ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 Not Rated
Just average by smjones

When we first entered our room, we went out to the balcony. There were toenail clippings on the ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing Alaska! by Doggonerebel

Even though my husband had 28 years of sailing experience, he had never been on a cruise. We ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wanted to Love It....But by sibyle

The minute we boarded the Sky I felt I had traveled back in time by eleven years to/ my last ... continue

Norwegian Sky 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
My first cruise by SwissMizz

My husband and I are in our early 40's and were celebrating our 20th anniversary. We did bring ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ready to explore Alaska again!! by NWLACruiser

Gorgeous, spectacular and breathtaking only begin to describe the sights and sounds from this ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise but inconsistent service by PhilipHF

Overall, this was a very enjoyable cruise. But compared to other cruises I have been on, the ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Itinerary! by NavyGal5591

We were fortunate enough to have fantastic weather for our first Alaska cruise. We flew into ... continue

Norwegian Sun 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
NCL Pearl (Alaska) by RunnerGirlCindy

We recently sailed out of Seattle on the NCL Pearl to Alaska on June 29th (7 nights, visiting ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 Not Rated
General Comments by CHIKEMAZI

I really enjoyed meeting several crew members of whom I left comment cards and specifically ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Shore Adventures vs. No Time on Ship by racingraysswimmom

Flew non-stop from ORD United Airlines to HNL day before (Friday, June 6)POA cruise. Arrived ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Getaway Cruise - Lots of opportunities for improvement! by Iamalpha

We decided to book this cruise on fairly short notice (sail date was June 28, 2014) and we ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Mixed bag by mikewf007@yahoo.com

Just back from our cruise jun 27-jul 5 to Alaska from Seattle and the survey said "mixed ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Epic was an Epic fail by claroquesi

Check in

We took our 7 day Mediterranean cruise from Civitivecchia on 6/25. We arrived ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Probably won't cruise Norwegian again by chelsie918

This is the second cruise I have been on, the first being a Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean. ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise I Have Ever Been On! by cruisecouture

The Norwegian Getaway was by far the best cruise I have ever been on. Now that is saying ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Way to See Hawaii by beisenbp

We just completed this cruise and really enjoyed it. We took the cruise for many reasons and ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: