NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 11725 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pride of America, March 15-22, 2014. by VideoTech

Apologies in advance for the length of this review. I hadn't intended it to be so long, but the ... continue

Pride of America 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good vacation, but didn't care for Norwegian :( by aoverallrn

Let me start off by saying we had a great vacation- the ports, the beaches, the excursions were ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Great Short Cruise with Excellent Service by Dorothy Clark

We have just enjoyed the Canary Islands Cruise on the Norwegian Spirit. Free Style Cruising was ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser, loved the Epic! by acovington7920

My wife and I were first-time cruisers aboard the Epic, March 16-23 2014. We flew into Miami on ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn by special kay

We had a balcony cabin on deck 10. Be forwarned--Norwegian allows smoking on balconies and we ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Very Disappointing Cruise by sumac424

My husband and I have cruised on 2 other lines other than NCL. Our experience has left us not ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Extremely Disappointed by stnymike

This was my third Epic Cruise and I have always cruised NCL. However things have really gone ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never again by cubicpond

My wife, son(14y/o) and I just returned from the Mar 16th sailing out of Tampa. I will start ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
The Epic has me turned off cruising forever! by Cookie07

We quickly found out that while the Epic is the biggest ship in the fleet, it didn't mean more ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Beware of College Spring Break!!!! by pretykym

I m a Norwegian girl through and through. I have sailed during spring break many times and NEVER ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
March 8 Sailing by marimos

I'll keep it short:  Embarkation was quick and easy,

We had a balcony spa cabin on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
There Are No Bad Cruises by Richieline

Took this trip because it was close and convenient. No flying or hotel expenses involved. Also, ... continue

Norwegian Star 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
FABULOUS CRUISE by lovetocruise3333

Background: We are a couple in our mid fifties traveling with another couple the same age. This ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever!! by SurferLou

This was our first cruise, and we traveled with friends. We don't have another cruise experience ... continue

Wonderful 3 night getaway!!!!! by katielizabeth

After reading so many negative reviews on the Sky I feel very obligated to share mine with ... continue

Norwegian Sky 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Sorry, but not that great. by Boston6

Cruised on the Eastern Caribbean route in a balcony cabin on the Getaway and compared to ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruiser. Norwegian Breakaway - We loved it!!! by raa008

This was our first time to go on a cruise and we enjoyed it very much.

First, the ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
2 bedroom haven :) by steelcashew

Room: 2 bedroom was great, and the second bathroom was a bonus. We had 3 sea days plus the ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Greatest cruise ever, greatest staff , greatest ship, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jdm1951

Not one to write a lot, this was the greatest trip ever, Great and professional staff in the ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great First (but definitely not last) Cruise by New2kruz

Just returned to reality after a week on the Breakaway. I had a wonderful first cruising ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
11 Days With North Wind on the Jade by Rotenmutts

We are Platinum members who have enjoyed the Jade 2 years ago on a Canary Island cruise. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever by SurferLou

We just returned from a 7 night cruise aboard the Norwegian Epic. This was our first cruise, so ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
I didn't want to leave!!! by AnnePontuso

As a combination 65th birthday present and the fact that my husband wrote "Political Science ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing and uncomfortable experience by bix4u

My friend and I chose this cruise to avoid visa problem (She is a Chinese national). It was my ... continue

Norwegian Star 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Excellent Breakaway Experience - 3/2/14 sailing by GolfingWarrior

This was our 3rd NCL cruise; we've also sailed on Carnival and Princess. We took advantage of ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: