NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12452 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Older ship but fun cruise by angeleyes27

This was our 3rd cruise on NCL. We like the Freestyle dining where you don't have to be locked ... continue

Norwegian Star 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Fantastic Family Cruise on the Sun by DwayneG

We had a fantastic time: wife and I 60+, son and daughter-in-law 40's, grand son 18, grand ... continue

Norwegian Sun 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Family Cruise! Highly Recommend The Haven! by PITTSBURGHV

Our family just returned from a fabulous 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Norwegian ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Worth it by merphile

We really enjoyed cruising in the Epic. Best of it: comfortable, well designed cabin ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 Not Rated
Wonderful cruise on the Breakaway! by spencemandy

My husband, 16 year old daughter and I just returned from our weeklong cruise on the Breakaway. ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska Will Amaze You by DonSolo96

First-time cruisers here. Five of us on this trip. Me, DW, DD (13), DD (12), and DS (7). My ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 5+ out of 5+
We LOVED Alaska but maybe not this ship by dfam4

Our family of 4 traveled with another family of 4 on the Pearl to Alaska. And let me start by ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very average by Vicar43

We were really looking forward to this Cruise having just cruised on the Norwegian Jade in May!! ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Large Family Suite - Cabin 7178 - PERFECT for our family of 4 adults by eliana1122

Our family of four, with two adult children, found this to be a lovely cruise. I highly suggest ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nothing Epic about the Epic. by luluroux

We were shocked at the poor service levels on board the Epic. Cabin attendants did not clean ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
1st Time Norwegian!!! by Kris2stepjohn

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our Norwegian Getaway Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean! The ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL-Breakaway from NY - Awesome! by LIwrestlerLIsoccer

Just got back from our cruise and I honestly miss being there! The ship was amazing - there are ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Good time on Jade by maxthemut

This was the 3rd time we have cruised with NCL twice on Spirit first time on Jade

Cruise ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing Cruise by starrcrossed

I just returned home from a cruise with my boyfriend from NYC to Florida and the Bahamas on the ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship and crew...not sure I like cruising though by Zaleina

This was the first cruise for my family, leaving on the Norwegian Gem from the NY Cruise ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great way to see the Hawaiian Isles with a group (7) by EnjoyingLife!

We used this site and others so much we felt obliged to reciprocate for others. Sorry if it ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Jade July 12 2014 Ultimate Mediterranean Cruise by PaulB

I am just back from one of the best vacations of my life. This doesn’t mean that the ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
NCL Breakaway experience is just OK by Abbieebu

Having been on several cruises the past twenty years, I found the Breakaway to have some ups and ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Bring back the Jewel line! These BIG ships are too impersonal by family4

NCL will still always be our families favorite cruise line however there is always room for ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Crowded - VERY Crowded...... by jlbigguy

The Breakaway is a BIG ship. Sadly, its size is designed to carry as many passengers as ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
NCL Star- Port Answers, Kids & saving $ on transportation by dacwpark

Inside cabins 12009 and 12035 Cat 1C by Dacwpark- Sorry for the length so pick what you ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Attention to detail SERIOUSLY lacking by Jc3165

We sailed 7/4 out of New York. This was our 2nd NCL cruise and 11th cruise overall.

We ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Family Cruise! by lsdavis

My husband and I, along with our two children (ages 13 and & 7), just returned from an ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Boston to Bermuda by BostoBer

This was our first time cruising with NCL. We chose this cruise because we live in Massachusetts ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
How the Getaway - GOTAWAY! by dnn349a

Overall it was a good cruise. Was it the greatest? Absolutely not.

Cabin - We were on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: