NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12498 Ship Name Date Member Rating
YAGR - Yet Another Getaway Review by nycdrew

I’m a lurker and this is my first review. I figured that since this is a new ship ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 Not Rated
Excellent service, but room for improvement in ship design by JasonV1

First of all understand that I had a Haven suite, which can dramatically alter your opinion of ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lots of Fun!!! by happyhappy66

Let me begin by saying the Norwegian Getaway vacation was chosen by my senior parents who cruise ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice ship but learn thru mistakes by 1044santos

My 2nd time on NCL, well I can tell you my 1st time was better on the SKY. The Getaway for being ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
We LOVED IT>> first time Cruisers! by sunshinehally

First off. let me say.. this was our first cruise we had no idea what to expect..and went with ... continue

First & Last time on NCL! Horrible service! by CheerMom64

Don't waste your time or money on this boring ship! We booked a last minute, 4 night cruise with ... continue

Norwegian Sky 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE by Geanine Hastings

This ship is nice.  The food was repetative in all of the restaurants. Night after night ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Total relaxation and a much needed break by SeekTheBest

My honey and I were looking for something to just get away. Get away from the stresses of every ... continue

Great Vacation by kevinahite

Hawaii is to die for and don't let anyone tell you anything different! It was our first time. ... continue

Pride of America 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great first time NCL cruise! by PrettyHazardous

Okay to be fair this was my second NCL cruise. However my first NCL cruise was when I was 10 ... continue

Great 1st time experience with NCL with food allergies by cigarboo

My family included hubby, 2 boys 11, 13 and me. We also traveled with sister and her 2 kids, ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed with the ship but ports were great by Ontheseas73

I was traveling with my family, 14 of us in total, as a treat for my 3 grandchildren to ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Mostly great. Shame about the entertainment. by Ski Crazy!

I had only been on one other cruise, to the Caribbean with Celebrity, so wasn't sure what to ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
More pool space please. by DonnaDRN

We have only cruised Norwegian the past 10 years and Getaway is a ship we will NOT getaway on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
A fantastic and memorable family holiday by Rainbow lady

This was our fourth N.C.L. cruise having previously travelled on the Norwegian Gem, the ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Trip of a lifetime but bad cruise ship by vacationsrmylife

If you haven't booked it yet, book it! The ship itself isn't great but the ports of call make ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful weather in Alaska, start to finish by Travelin guy

We are not experienced cruisers, but we are experienced world travelers. Our conclusion studying ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
NORWEGIAN – DEFINTELY WAY BELOW ALL THE HYPE!!! by rohanbritto

A Cruise is the time of the year when I want to just leave the hustle and bustle and be FREE ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Vacation! by lureynolds1432

My 14 year old son and I sailed on the Getaway in July 2014. This was our 3rd cruise in 4 years. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 Not Rated
Freestyle is sometimes no style by Stoffel123

Our transfers from a very busy Venice airport were slick and professional but then the chaos ... continue

Norwegian Jade 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Breakaway - Great Vacation, but some shortcomings with the ship by dvpmevans

We just returned from a great week on the NCL Breakaway to Bermuda on July 20th from NYC. As far ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
We love freestyle and the Haven suites are worth it. by Jimboruni

My wife and two teenaged sons have cruised four times and with NCL twice, once in the Carribean ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Singing along by colin777

We are experienced cruisers; this ship takes about 2000 passengers, a mid size vessel

It ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, public transport described by world1a

First time cruising with NCL. The Baltic capitals were sensational and the Norwegian Star far ... continue

Norwegian Star 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Entertainment.....Tiniest Cabin EVER! by cherylb1003

Cruise was great. It was a 3 generation cruise with 3 teenagers, two 30 something kids and a ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: