NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 11720 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pleasantly Surprised by Faithcruiser

After reading over 50 reviews about the Norwegian Epic, I was quite concerned with sailing this ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Sandbagged by the Sky by mariad503

Just came back from a Spring Break Cruise (March 24-28) aboard the Norwegian Sky. To say that I ... continue

Norwegian Sky 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Don't listen to the naysayers, loved the Breakaway! by motley fan

To start, we are a couple early/mid forties who sailed kid free. We stayed one night pre-cruise ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
A few hiccups but they straightened them out (7.5/10) by Koozie72

I would give it a 7.5 out of 10.

THE GOOD: The ship was awesome. Very large, plenty of ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Just so~so on this Jewel cruise by takingthefam2cruz

I have been on the NCL Jewel 2 years ago to Alaska and that trip was great, this trip was just ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Breakaway. Not bad, not the best. by spartie

My wife and I have been on 4 cruises, so we are somewhat versed in the customer service we ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Time by kristin's mom

This was the first time on NCL. My husband and I had a great time. Embarkation went very ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ok Cruise by sanroque

This is our second time on the Jewel. First time cruising for my family was from New York in ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
NCL Driven by profit by David l. Durtschi

Don't go on this ship! Service was super slow. Not enough help. Example: it took 55 minutes to ... continue

Norwegian Star 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Breakaway Great Ship by GeriC

Background - Received a cruise Certificate from the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. There was many ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic time on the Getaway! by blackwing

First time NCL cruiser here. We were a party of six - myself, wife, son (7), daughter (5) and my ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value by RetiredRocketScientist

Was skeptical based on all the mixed reviews, as my husband and I spent 21 years in the Navy and ... continue

Norwegian Sky 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Food....Horrible Service!! by devvonwoods

I sailed on the Norwegian Breakaway on 3/2-3/9 of this year. This was our first time cruising on ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
NCL Epic Extensive Review by RJ1

So I just got off my cruise today on the Epic and I was eager to sit down and write down my ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Getaway is getting it right! by steilkurve

Sailed Norwegian Getaway on March 1st in a 2-Bedroom Family Suite in The Haven. We absolutely ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Wonderful time on the Epic! by SuiteTraveler

After seeing all the bad reviews of this ship, I have to write my review as we had a marvelous ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
*****Amazing Ship***** by BruiceJ

NCL Getaway is a amazing ship. From the moment you walk on the ship till you leave you are ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Getaway was still a fun time... by bazbaz65

We have just recently returned from a cruise onboard the Norwegian Getaway sailing out of Miami. ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Expectations by millyka

It always amazes me that people write reviews about a cruise ship with everything being the very ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise of 32 taken by psp2995@yahoo.com

My family and I went on the Norweigan Epic on March 16th. Total of 10 of us. I have been on 32 ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Pride of America, March 15-22, 2014. by VideoTech

Apologies in advance for the length of this review. I hadn't intended it to be so long, but the ... continue

Pride of America 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good vacation, but didn't care for Norwegian :( by aoverallrn

Let me start off by saying we had a great vacation- the ports, the beaches, the excursions were ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Great Short Cruise with Excellent Service by Dorothy Clark

We have just enjoyed the Canary Islands Cruise on the Norwegian Spirit. Free Style Cruising was ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser, loved the Epic! by acovington7920

My wife and I were first-time cruisers aboard the Epic, March 16-23 2014. We flew into Miami on ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn by special kay

We had a balcony cabin on deck 10. Be forwarned--Norwegian allows smoking on balconies and we ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: