NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12319 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Still can't decide... by Lorraine Marie

My husband and I celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary aboard the NCL Breakaway. This was our ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
NCL Jewel great experience by S C

We got back from NCL jewel 7 day cruise to Alaska. June 28 - July 5.  We had 2 rooms. 3 ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise by Benjudas

Travelled with my 7 year old daughter. We stayed in a family balcony on deck 13.

Cabin ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A lovely time on the Jewel by orchid2010

We recently traveled in a party of 15 on the Jewel to Alaska, with members of our party ranging ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Star Baltic Cruise June 24th 2014 by MrCoffeeGuy

Got an early flight out of Gatwick with Easyjet, no problems. Found a nice Starbucks at ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
GOOD, BAD AND THE UGLY! by bharrelslp

Just returned from our 7 day Mediterranean Cruise Sunday July 6th, 2014. The Epic Ship has many ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Alaska family cruise on the Pearl! by SevenSeasofRhye

Norwegian Pearl to Alaska, June 15-22, 2014  Our family of four had a wonderful time in ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Family fun in the Med with lots of Spirit by rocklinmom

We just got home from our 12 day Venice to Barcelona Med cruise on the Spirit. It is 2am in ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
As Always a Wonderful Experience. by first2travel

This is the second time we traveled on the Spirit. The first, several years ago, to New England ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Old and boring by California living

Well, long story short, my sister and I gave NCL, another chance, after 7 years of not cruising ... continue

Norwegian Sun 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
A wonderful experience aboard the Jade by andmad

My wife and I just returned from a one week cruise aboard the Norwegian Jade and decided to post ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Baltic Cruise by Kiva traveler

We chose this cruise because of the ports and the fact that there were few days at ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our interesting/exciting cruise by Tennis2536

I decided for my birthday that it would be an excellent idea to take my mom to the Virgin ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise with some fine tuning needed. by pbernard98

We are experienced cruisers. We've been on the major lines, but this was the first on NCL. (Full ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed and let down by bigmon

I went on the NCL Dawn from Boston to Bermuda.

The food was terrible. It was under coked ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing Alaska by RobynDayton

My husband and I just returned from a 7 day Alaskan Cruise on the Norwegian Sun and it was ... continue

Norwegian Sun 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Studios were great by Geoteach84

I have been on many NCL ships and had a outside balcony previously on the EPIC. This time I ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lovely mid-sized ship by MISTYCOCO

We did not expect this ship to be as lovely as it was because it's older and was refurbished a ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
For us, The SUN has set on this line. by fogskier

Recently came off the Sun's Southbound inside passage (6/30). Due to past experiences NCL WOULD ... continue

Norwegian Sun 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Awesome Ship, Food & Service!!! by Gocko

First off, thanks to everyone who post on Cruise Critic, this is a valuable tool to use when ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall a good first cruise experience - too bad we could not share it by vwade@skynet.be

We cruised on the Jade June 28-July 5 2014, 2 balcony and connecting cabins 10152 and 10154. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Honest person! Honest review! Horrible ship for kids. by Bigrigger762

To start this i'll tell you a little about me and my family. Me and my wife are in our 20's and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise to Alaska by bobmoeconnor

First the Ship. The Jewel is a nice ship with some recent additions including a Humidor room, ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Mixed Bag by Hugemaniac1

I had read the reviews of the Jade before we took off on our June 7th Cruise, hence I had ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
OUR FIRST AND LAST CRUISE by tramstop

This was our first cruise and our last. NCL Epic has put us off cruising for ever. Its too big. ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: