NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 11731 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Awesome Family Cruise by Indianatraveler5

My husband and I decided to surprise our kids with a family vacation a few days before Spring ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Key West and Cozumel by linnealee

Got on board on March 16 and ate lunch in the Summer Palace. Check in was crazy, so many people ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing Time! First Cruise! by mikesgirl90

I wasn't sure what to expect, I have read many bad reviews of the Norwegian Sky on this site. ... continue

Norwegian Sky 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn Western Caribbean March 2014 by hk294

7 Night caribbean cruise on the Norwegian Dawn over the week of March 8, 2014. (classic spring ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn Disappointing cruise March 16-23, 2014 by 1happyhoney

We chose Norwegian for our vacation because we hadn't cruised with them before. We have cruised ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Fabulous Time, Out Standing Top-Notch Crew! by bamacruisersDJJ

We (two adults and our eleven year old son, plus we brought a couple and their son along ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5+ out of 5+
A lot of feedback, but little action taken by albe1

I've cruised before and have received a plethora of requests from NCL in the last 3 days since ... continue

Norwegian Sky 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
We LOVED the Getaway, will Getaway again for sure by djmcruising

We sailed on the new state of the art ship out of Miami on on of her early trips south, on 3/15 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Poor choice by silverfocks

For newbies and children this is a decent ship, but for anyone who has sailed on Royal ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Ship but add ons got completely out of hand by lynvirgin

I had a wonderful cruise but the expenses just added up. The taxes and 15% service charge, ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not Our Favorite Cruise Line by Shoshie

We decided to try Norwegian for for 7th cruise, particularly since the Getaway was a brand new ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dont Waste Your Money!!! Overrated by nanya48

I want to start by saying that I've cruised on Royal Caribbean & Carnival and I will never ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised by Faithcruiser

After reading over 50 reviews about the Norwegian Epic, I was quite concerned with sailing this ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Sandbagged by the Sky by mariad503

Just came back from a Spring Break Cruise (March 24-28) aboard the Norwegian Sky. To say that I ... continue

Norwegian Sky 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Don't listen to the naysayers, loved the Breakaway! by motley fan

To start, we are a couple early/mid forties who sailed kid free. We stayed one night pre-cruise ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
A few hiccups but they straightened them out (7.5/10) by Koozie72

I would give it a 7.5 out of 10.

THE GOOD: The ship was awesome. Very large, plenty of ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Just so~so on this Jewel cruise by takingthefam2cruz

I have been on the NCL Jewel 2 years ago to Alaska and that trip was great, this trip was just ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Breakaway. Not bad, not the best. by spartie

My wife and I have been on 4 cruises, so we are somewhat versed in the customer service we ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Time by kristin's mom

This was the first time on NCL. My husband and I had a great time. Embarkation went very ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ok Cruise by sanroque

This is our second time on the Jewel. First time cruising for my family was from New York in ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
NCL Driven by profit by David l. Durtschi

Don't go on this ship! Service was super slow. Not enough help. Example: it took 55 minutes to ... continue

Norwegian Star 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Breakaway Great Ship by GeriC

Background - Received a cruise Certificate from the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. There was many ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic time on the Getaway! by blackwing

First time NCL cruiser here. We were a party of six - myself, wife, son (7), daughter (5) and my ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value by RetiredRocketScientist

Was skeptical based on all the mixed reviews, as my husband and I spent 21 years in the Navy and ... continue

Norwegian Sky 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Food....Horrible Service!! by devvonwoods

I sailed on the Norwegian Breakaway on 3/2-3/9 of this year. This was our first time cruising on ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: