NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 11720 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First cruise with NCL by ldbeav

We enjoyed our cruise with Norwegian Dawn. The ports (Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya, & ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship; Haven Special, some issues by valifeisgood

First of all, Getaway is a nearly brand new ship-on the water for less than a month. Took my mom ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Facts to help you plan by cdpopeye

This is our 5th completed cruise with NCL; Jade (9n - Canaries, Spain & Madeira); Jade (7n - ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
East and West Mediterranean cruise by miskatonic

A busy and excellent itinerary with nearly a different port each day. There were few sea days, ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice Trip by laclu007

This was our 2nd cruise, and our first in 12 years.

We enjoyed our time on the Norwegian ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Epic Failure by gardenguru

Where to begin. Experience cruiser hated this ship.

Yes, everything u read about the ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Had a great time by kristin's mom

We have been to the Bahamas before, so this trip was to get away. The ship is huge, but at no ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Dawn - SJ Family Suite Room 12508 by gnvdude

I'm not going to write a long review like many others. Instead I'll try to make it semi short ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Has this Pearl lost her luster? by comptongal

Embarkation Day: First of all, let me say that the sailing was for college spring break and was ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not what we expected but great! by floridabaileys

We had a great time, but were surprised at how small the ship actually felt. Best way to ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
BREAKAWAY- HEAVEN in the HAVEN by harold369

I have read most of the reviews before boarding Breakaway in March. I am glad to read that there ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much Better than Expected - The Haven IS Heavenly!!! by cindilouwho

Departing from New York in winter (should be spring but THAT was nowhere to be found during the ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Cruiseline by Magus35

My girlfriend and I sailed on the Norwegian Jewel from New Orleans for our 7 day Western ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Awesome Family Cruise by Indianatraveler5

My husband and I decided to surprise our kids with a family vacation a few days before Spring ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Key West and Cozumel by linnealee

Got on board on March 16 and ate lunch in the Summer Palace. Check in was crazy, so many people ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing Time! First Cruise! by mikesgirl90

I wasn't sure what to expect, I have read many bad reviews of the Norwegian Sky on this site. ... continue

Norwegian Sky 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn Western Caribbean March 2014 by hk294

7 Night caribbean cruise on the Norwegian Dawn over the week of March 8, 2014. (classic spring ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn Disappointing cruise March 16-23, 2014 by 1happyhoney

We chose Norwegian for our vacation because we hadn't cruised with them before. We have cruised ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Fabulous Time, Out Standing Top-Notch Crew! by bamacruisersDJJ

We (two adults and our eleven year old son, plus we brought a couple and their son along ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5+ out of 5+
A lot of feedback, but little action taken by albe1

I've cruised before and have received a plethora of requests from NCL in the last 3 days since ... continue

Norwegian Sky 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
We LOVED the Getaway, will Getaway again for sure by djmcruising

We sailed on the new state of the art ship out of Miami on on of her early trips south, on 3/15 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Poor choice by silverfocks

For newbies and children this is a decent ship, but for anyone who has sailed on Royal ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Ship but add ons got completely out of hand by lynvirgin

I had a wonderful cruise but the expenses just added up. The taxes and 15% service charge, ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not Our Favorite Cruise Line by Shoshie

We decided to try Norwegian for for 7th cruise, particularly since the Getaway was a brand new ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dont Waste Your Money!!! Overrated by nanya48

I want to start by saying that I've cruised on Royal Caribbean & Carnival and I will never ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: