NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12323 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Warm and Sunny Days on the Baltic Sea by cash4me

My Spouse and I enjoyed this cruise. We rate this adventure as 8 out of 10 . Staff were ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not So Great by pbmiller32

We were a party of 7 from NY, age range 11 - 77 in 3 mini-suites (239 sq. feet including ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Good Cruise Experience - lacking in some areas by RDsMom

Let me start off by saying that this was a family vacation - we were traveling with a party of ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship/ Lackluster food by chrisander

My husband and I decided to return to Bermuda for our anniversary; we honeymooned in Bermuda 33 ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Detailed tips and observations from a first time cruiser to Alaska by akchang

We went July 6 to July 13, 2014 and had 9 people in our group (3 kids aged 9, 11, and 16) in 3 ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Ala Carte by Jilljust

This was my third cruise. Second on the Norwegian line. The ship was amazingly impressive. It ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Return to the Breakaway by andrew70

We returned to the Breakaway following the same itinerary, same class cabin as a trip last ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great relaxing trip by mojomajoel

Just got back from our cruise on the Getaway. Overall we really enjoyed the trip. I went with my ... continue

Great Time in Bermuda by Dwilli

Embarkation:  My son, daughter-in-law, husband and I got to the pier at about 10:30, ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise and Crew!!! by TravelJoe

We are fairly new to cruising and sailed on the Star in 2012 to Bermuda as well. The Star is a ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
WORST Cruise EVER. by brittanybaby80

To start you out, I've been cruising my whole life. I'm 28 years old and I've been on 23 cruise ... continue

Breakaway is Great; Food not so. by MATHA531

Took the 06 July sailing of the Breakaway on its weekly sail from NYC to 3 days in Bermuda and ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lots To Do or Just Chill Out! by ppines

We are hooked on cruising and over the past 40 years, we have been on RCCL, Holland, Princess, ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice Cruise But Overcrowded At Times by CruiserB123

My girlfriend and I just returned from a July 5th to 12th cruise to St Marteen, St. Thomas, and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Choose a different ship! by RosieGil

I just returned from my first family cruise on the Breakaway, I travelled with two teenagers, a ... continue

Never more Norwegian Epic. by Norwegian cruiser

Went on a med. cruise onboard Norwegian Epic together with 27 family members. Departed Jul. 6 ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Great Family Vacation! by Jon in the ATL

First, I wanted to give a background of who we are. We are late 30's couple with 2 boys ages 9 ... continue

Norwegian Cruise line in general by koshar31

I have cruised with Princess, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. This was our first cruise on ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
The Jewel was nice but Alaska was ok by GoAndHaveFun

After having been on European, Mexican Riviera, Caribbean and Bahamas cruises, an Alaskan cruise ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Once in a lifetime vacation -- for good and bad reasons by NCSuz

Top 5 BEST things about cruising Alaska on the NCL Pearl:

1. Alaska -- WOW! Amazing ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wish I were back on the Star by silverhybrid

This trip has been a dream of mine for many years, and it didn't disappoint. My husband and I ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5+ out of 5+
NCL Stands for Nightmare Cruise Line by monks07

I would first like to start off by saying that I am an experience cruiser on both Royal ... continue

Norwegian Sky 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Tips and Advice for Norwegian's Grand Med Venice to Barcelona by mercede70

This will be more tips and secrets versus what I liked and didn't like since that is what I was ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 Not Rated
First and Last Time by msfitz77

Let me start by saying that this was my first cruise and it has soured me to ever doing one ... continue

A Mixed Bag by timbolester

This was our 9th cruise with NCL. We were really excited about going on their newest ship, The ... continue

See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: