NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 11777 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Disappointed by Prada81

Let me start by saying, I don't typically write reviews, but I felt a sense of responsibility to ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Each island has something unique to offer by flgal55

This was a great way to get a flavor for each of the major islands. The ship itself was clean ... continue

Pride of America 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not the best by lizboyle

We booked this cruise at a great price of £620 for a balcony cabin deck 10 for two of us. ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Appalled! by msconwell

My family and I set out on April 4th, 2014 for a one night cruise to nowhere for my grandmothers ... continue

Norwegian Gem 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good Job by goodwin21

First, I'd like to remind all travelers, to keep all Money, and valuables with them while ... continue

7 Days on the Pearl by lorenzod

We just arrived home after a 7 Day Cruise on the NCL Pearl.  We had a wonderful time. ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
66 year old woman cruises alone! by lucia2148

In the depths of a cold, long midwestern winter, I went online and booked a cruise in a single ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise Heaven in the Breakaway Haven by rsato

Despite the widely mixed reviews, we decided to sail on the Mar 30 sailing of the NCL Breakaway ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Already booked again for this ship on a 9/2014 sailing! by happycruiser1979

Okay... I truly loved the Getaway, even though I loved Epic a bit more... but that may be ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First TIme Cruisers - can't wait to get back by KansasEMT

A little about us: We are new empty-nesters out celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and our ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Breakaway Review: by MTO3KDZ

This was our second NCL cruise, first on Breakaway. (first cruise on Epic to Carribean was ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegeian Might be missing the Boat by Stever516

Our cruise was the second Norwegian Cruise this year. We also took two Royal Caribbean this ... continue

Excellent Cruise on the Breakaway by juried

NCL Breakaway Review 3/30/2014  2 Adults Deluxe Owners Suite 16102  My husband and I ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 04/14 5+ out of 5+
What a FUN ship! We had an amazing vacation! by mama2sydni

This is my family's 3rd cruise and the 1st cruise for the friends who traveled with us. Our ... continue

Norwegian Star 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not bad, not great. by Harleyguy20212

We cruised on the Epic from March 23rd to the 30th. When we arrived it was your typical cruise ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Crew Fun Cruise by makdex

Good Day fellow readers, for the past 6 months I have idled away the hours reading the reviews ... continue

Norwegian Star 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
It was great! by 1stcruiseandwithoutthekid

We had a blast! This was our first cruise and it was amazing. From the staff to the drinks I ... continue

Great cruise overall by TriviaFanOnABoat

The Gem is an ok ship for what it is. However, I found that it lacked a few of the amenities of ... continue

Norwegian Gem 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
So disappointed... by wpath

This is a review of the cruise 3/30 - 4/6/2014.  We were in cabin 9035, a balcony ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Two thumbs up! by dreamchaser99

Our experience on the Norwegian Jewel was fantastic. I am raving about freestyle cruising and ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
I really want to like this cruise but..... by centannialcruiser

We were on the Getaway on the March 29th 2014 sailing. Brand new big beautiful ship. I think ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship with a few minor kinks! by Palm trees = happiness!

My sisters and I celebrated our birthdays and went on the Getaway without our families for the ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Puzzled at bad reviews by bibiinri

Old friend and I had enough of a miserable Northeast winter and decided we had to get away so ... continue

Coming to enjoy Free Style Cruising by Hunt1530

We took an eastern Caribbean Cruise using the Norwegian Sun cruising out of and returning to ... continue

Norwegian Sun 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too many people and not enough common areas. by eddylu

First of all, excuse my English, I'm not American.

The ship is beautiful and huge, but ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: