NCL Cruise Reviews

NCL Cruise Reviews: 12321 Ship Name Date Member Rating
NCL Spirit - Barcelona to Venice by romeo204

NCL Spirit - Barcelona to Venice

July 5, 2014

When planning and preparing this ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska's a gem, but the Jewel falls short by RedRadish

* The Jewel: Not that old of a ship, but seems a bit old/dated. Caribbean colors & theme ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by lotus321

My expectations were high given the fact that this was a new ship and I had cruised on two other ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good, but could be better! by Cookiebun

I have taken this sailing several times before. This was the first time I was able to see how ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pride of America Cabin 10678 AFT ,Corner, Family Suite by vballturnkey1

Well, I wanted to write a review after our cruise, since I had read so many before I made my ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good overall with some bumps by CARENFELDMAN

AN ENOYABLE CRUISE BUT some small issues

NCL Epic overall was a a good experience. I am ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrated my 60th B-Day on board last week by adi263disk

WOW! Now I have cruised many cruise lines (Oasis of the Seas on maiden voyage) including ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Breakaway Review by MEGRN

Took Van to NYC port parking was available but much easier to be dropped off and picked up. We ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Very detailed review of our cruise! by nancylb6

Just came back from our family cruise and we had a great time. The ship was clean everywhere and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Bagel Lie by jenjen2210

I don't normally write reviews, but since my experience was so similar to the person's below me ... continue

Norwegian Sky 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Bad service, poor organization by Dvdc

My family and myself cruised this past week the Mediterranean, we loved the cruise's schedule ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
AWESOME CRUISE!!!! by Lovetocruise2112

Me, my wife and son just returned from an awesome cruise, the NCL Getaway. Just a little ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Very Disappointing by arianatravel

This cruise was our only summer vacation; and we were all very excited for this prime ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First cruise definitely not the last by Fifi1910

This was our first cruise to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We are so glad we chose ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
DON'T do it. by robynostrem

We were first time cruisers traveling for a wedding with two girls 14 and 8. DISAPPOINTED is an ... continue

Norwegian Sky 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
GETAWAY - GOT AWAY - WILL STAY AWAY by MarkM2628

We just returned from a family vacation to the Eastern Caribbean on the Norwegian Getaway. It ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic itinerary, amazing suite, ok ship by polly2148

A friend and I embarked on the Norwegian Star in July 2014. In Copenhagen we were escorted to ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda - Bean Counters Running Amok by kdustin

It is very important to separate the sweet smiling people taking care of us from the bean ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 Not Rated
The Devil is in the Details by orenda

This isn't our first NCL cruise nor is it our first cruise. Overall, great ship to cruise upon ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breakaway Never Disappoints! by NJ Johnny

Background Information: We returned from our Breakaway seven night cruise on July 13th. This is ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Baltic Cruise! by wfried980

This was our 8th cruise, the 3rd with Norwegian, and our first cruise outside of North America. ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Epic Fail - Never Board from Rome!! by sspclarke

Firstly I would like to point out, if you see my other reviews they are all positive and indeed ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cabin; Crowded Public Spaces by fligster

BACKGROUND

I was on the 7/6/14 to 7/13/14 NCL Breakaway sailing to Bermuda from New York ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not A Good Cruise For Large Groups by mdaley

We traveled with a group of 25 people with the ages ranging from 14-55 and let me just say that ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Relax by Donoilman

For background, I have sailed RCC and HA in suites only. This cruise we booked middle middle ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: