NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12450 Ship Name Date Member Rating
FABULOUS! by Andrea57spins

Just returned from the Gem on Saturday, August 16th. DD and I cruise once a year together and we ... continue

Norwegian Gem 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed with Norwegian Breakaway by Iteachkidz

Our family just returned from a 7 night cruise to the Bahamas on the Norwegian Breakaway. I have ... continue

Breakaway to Bermuda by ClaireAndMike

This was my 4th cruise (all with Norwegian) BUT I've only ever gone with my sister (just the two ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaskan Vacation by waco42

This was my 1st cruise on Norwegian. I have sailed with Carnival several times in the past and ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Gets it Right For Summer Family Cruising by Auburndale Cruisers

NCL Gets it Right for Family Cruising with its New Breakaway by the Auburndale ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not perfect, but very good by JackNeedsAVacation

There are pros and cons to any cruise or vacation. The NCL Epic is no exception. By and large, ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise on the Breakaway by broadwayfreak13

We just got back Sunday 8/10 from our third cruise, one on the Carnival Pride, one on the Disney ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved our cruise on the Pearl to Alaska by ken02802

We had a great time!

This was my first ocean cruise. It was my wife's fourth cruise. We ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great time, awesome ship!!!! by Jediknight1210

First off let me state that my review is a bit unfair considering how jaded my wife and I are, ... continue

NCL Dawn Boston/Bermuda by Jamesfire16

Hi,

To all those wishing to book a cruise I highly recommend NCL Boston/Bermuda ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it! by Beachbabe7534

One week Mediterranean cruise with family of 14&17 year olds. Boarded at Barcelona, seamless ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxing Cruise but some things you need to know. by cruiser33333

In depth review but things you might need to know: Great embarkation, no time at ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great time! by jjblak

Okay... Here's the deal. On any cruise there are going to be things done really well and things ... continue

Just returned from a great cruise to Bermuda on NCL Breakaway by jules220

This is our fourth cruise, 1 with Carnival and 3 with NCL. The biggest issue I have with NCL are ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Ship I Have Been On by Tresa J

This was my 11th cruise, and my first (and probably last) cruise with Norwegian. I have heard ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Breakaway cruise to Bermuda by sadizney

There were definite pros and cons to this trip. The food was not a priority for us and we only ... continue

Mixed bag by Rosebell

Pool was very small and 10 feet deep so that means if you can't swim, you can't go into the ... continue

Quite disappointed by Szpilcia

I personally loved the ship but there was A LOT of things that were just not organized the way ... continue

YAGR - Yet Another Getaway Review by nycdrew

I’m a lurker and this is my first review. I figured that since this is a new ship ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 Not Rated
Excellent service, but room for improvement in ship design by JasonV1

First of all understand that I had a Haven suite, which can dramatically alter your opinion of ... continue

Lots of Fun!!! by happyhappy66

Let me begin by saying the Norwegian Getaway vacation was chosen by my senior parents who cruise ... continue

Nice ship but learn thru mistakes by 1044santos

My 2nd time on NCL, well I can tell you my 1st time was better on the SKY. The Getaway for being ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
We LOVED IT>> first time Cruisers! by sunshinehally

First off. let me say.. this was our first cruise we had no idea what to expect..and went with ... continue

Norwegian Sky 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First & Last time on NCL! Horrible service! by CheerMom64

Don't waste your time or money on this boring ship! We booked a last minute, 4 night cruise with ... continue

Norwegian Sky 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Beautiful weather in Alaska, start to finish by Travelin guy

We are not experienced cruisers, but we are experienced world travelers. Our conclusion studying ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: