NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12498 Ship Name Date Member Rating
MY 25 TIPS THAT MAY REDUCE YOUR CRUISE STRESS AND SAVE YOU MONEY by Sailfish53

I'm by no means a cruise expert you may have read some of my reviews if not these tips though ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Much Better Than Expected!! by Unemaman

I was pleasantly surprised with our choice of travel this year, not because of the destination, ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 Not Rated
Norwegian Pearl Alaska Sailed August 18th by texasgirl12

I booked our cruise in February so had a long time to read reviews from then until we sailed ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 5+ out of 5+
NCL Jewel to Alaska by goingfunplaces1

Four of us were on the NCL Jewel to Alaska from Seattle August 16-23. It was a fantastic ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Was expecting so much more by cruisergirl1969

This was our first cruise. Other then hearing what people who have taken other cruises, we had ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise to Bermuda - Somewhat Unforgettable Ship by Uper9432

I was excited to take a cruise on a newer ship, however, the ship lacked the new look and feel I ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
All cruises are good cruises! by shopgirl3

Just returned this past Saturday from the Getaway. We booked at 7:30pm the night prior to the ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise just little niggles by Lucyjoon

This was our first time cruising and we flew from Manchester airport which will never do again ... continue

Norwegian Jade 08/14 Not Rated
NCL Gem - never again by Chief13

Some good, some bad, some ugly -

SHIP IN GENERAL

*Nice ship! Plenty of ... continue

Norwegian Gem 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever by jodi1823

We just got back from a 1 week cruise with the Norwegian Getaway, WOW what an amazing ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ports, Cheesy Ship by aimeecj

I have cruised on NCL before and I chose them because of the freestyle dining, which is ... continue

Norwegian Jade 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Breakaway- Pleasantly Surprised! by KozCruise

We cruised on the NCL Breakaway (NCLB) on the August 17-25 sailing from NY to Bermuda. As a ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Epic August 2014 by Mikeybel

A very large ship, full to capacity given the holiday season.  We travelled with our two ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mixed by huneymoonerz

This was our first time on NCL. We've cruised Disney, RCL, Carnival and MSC.

Embarkation ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Group of 10 by Suroco29

This was our 6th cruise and our first on Norwegian. The Jewel allows too much smoking. The ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
2nd Alaskan Cruise by DocBillyBob

I have been taking cruise vacations for over twenty years and have come to the conclusion that ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Okay, but there are several flaws. by Dana188

The bf and I chose to sail with Norwegian for our second cruise. Our first one we took with ... continue

Norwegian Gem 08/14 Not Rated
Great Experience, Service, Beautiful boat! by mjcatlvr

From the moment we arrived at the terminal in Seattle, everything was terrific! After a little ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time by DoctorEagle

This was my first cruise. Went with my two kids - 15 and 19. The ship is beautiful and very well ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Run from this Ship! by Mindy Sue

Where do I begin. First, there were way to many people on board this ship, approximately 4000 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time family cruisers…overall GREAT experience! by SealR

We were first time cruisers so we don't have much to compare it to in the cruise department. We ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Decent cruise on older boat by polo4ri

Just returned from a seven day cruise on the Dawn. The boat is in decent condition for its age. ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaskan dream cruise by rollyson

Just got home from Alaskan cruise on Norwegian Sun. Loved the cruise first and foremost. Had our ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Read the negative reviews AFTER I had booked by Betweisberg

I booked a weekender cruise for myself and my 2 teenage daughters for a fun getaway. Our family ... continue

Norwegian Sky 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Pride of America - Good way to get a feel for Hawaii by azcruise

We have wanted to go to Hawaii for a number of years, but it never made it to the top of our ... continue

Pride of America 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: