NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12339 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Attention to detail SERIOUSLY lacking by Jc3165

We sailed 7/4 out of New York. This was our 2nd NCL cruise and 11th cruise overall.

We ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Family Cruise! by lsdavis

My husband and I, along with our two children (ages 13 and & 7), just returned from an ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Boston to Bermuda by BostoBer

This was our first time cruising with NCL. We chose this cruise because we live in Massachusetts ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
How the Getaway - GOTAWAY! by dnn349a

Overall it was a good cruise. Was it the greatest? Absolutely not.

Cabin - We were on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaskan Cruise by lady95

This was our fifth cruise with NCL and our first time to Alaska. Prior to the cruise we spent ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Awesome first cruise by Coco718

My family and I went on the July 18-25, 2014 cruise to Bermuda. My parents had a balcony room ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER BOOK A SUITE ON DECK 12! by Huntswoman

We were in Suite 12022 on Deck 12. First let me say the interior of the suite was more than ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Mediocre at best by Kay2jenny

The cruise to Alaska was breathtaking. I shared this cruise with two friends. We had an inside ... continue

Norwegian Sun 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise on NCL GEM by bklynangel

I will start my review With EMBARKMENT......embarkment didn't go as I thought it would. It was ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Our 1st Cruise by mhoff1993

Never having been on a cruise before I was not sure what I was getting into. I have heard of the ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 5+ out of 5+
I Had a Great Time on the Norwegian Breakaway by Voyager59

I had a wonderful time on the July 13th sailing of the Norwegian Breakaway! Although I had taken ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Again by BeckNCall

I can best describe my cruise in one word...mediocre. My husband and I have been on two other ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Best Yet of 9 Cruises by rocketer

We very much enjoyed our cruise on the Norwegian Pearl room 14010 in the Haven. This two bedroom ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not the trip we expected by Frost65

Our cruise started off rough. We had flight delays and ended up missing the first 3 sea days and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful family holiday!!! by mwilson920

We ( our family of 15 people) travelled from Barcelona to Venice on the NCL Spirit. While this ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful and Huge... by Suzieb99

We just returned from Norwegian Breakaway. It was beautiful and huge and a lot of people, but ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Spirit - Barcelona to Venice by romeo204

NCL Spirit - Barcelona to Venice

July 5, 2014

When planning and preparing this ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska's a gem, but the Jewel falls short by RedRadish

* The Jewel: Not that old of a ship, but seems a bit old/dated. Caribbean colors & theme ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by lotus321

My expectations were high given the fact that this was a new ship and I had cruised on two other ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good, but could be better! by Cookiebun

I have taken this sailing several times before. This was the first time I was able to see how ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pride of America Cabin 10678 AFT ,Corner, Family Suite by vballturnkey1

Well, I wanted to write a review after our cruise, since I had read so many before I made my ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good overall with some bumps by CARENFELDMAN

AN ENOYABLE CRUISE BUT some small issues

NCL Epic overall was a a good experience. I am ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrated my 60th B-Day on board last week by adi263disk

WOW! Now I have cruised many cruise lines (Oasis of the Seas on maiden voyage) including ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Breakaway Review by MEGRN

Took Van to NYC port parking was available but much easier to be dropped off and picked up. We ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Very detailed review of our cruise! by nancylb6

Just came back from our family cruise and we had a great time. The ship was clean everywhere and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: