Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5293 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Volendam from Singapore to Hong Kong by FredT

Just back from a 14 day cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong. I honestly thought about NOT writing ... continue

Volendam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sailing on the Ryndam 1/26/14 by loonyhiker

Personal Background Information:

We are a retired couple in the mid 50s and early 60s ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
18 Day Round Trip from San Diego to Hawaii and Back by Alstromeria

We were on the Veendam cruise to Hawaii from San Diego that returned on Feb. 8, 2014. This is ... continue

Veendam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise on a classic ship by jhg20852

This was my 58th cruise and it was one of the best. The cruise was to celebrate my Mom's 80th ... continue

Westerdam Good but Not Great by sue4me55

This was my 3rd cruise with HAL and to me the 2 other ships had higher standards ( Ryndam & ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 Not Rated
Statendam Panama Cruise January 15-30, 2014 by pbnjrockette

This was a great cruise! It had been 3 years since our last HAL cruise. It was our first trip ... continue

Statendam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Blues Cruise 2014 on the Nieuw Amsterdam by sun~

The charter I give 5 stars, the ship 3 stars.

It was a wonderful week on the Legendary ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 01/14 Not Rated
Courteous and personal service on a not so graceful aging ship by Chestnut lodge

Wife and I and our usual cruising companions drove to the port from North Carolina. We parked ... continue

Maasdam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great 7 Day Western Carribean Cruise by mizzou/lincoln

My wife and I went on our 5th Holland America cruise on Jan. 26th-Feb. 2nd, out of Ft. ... continue

A Signature of Shame not Signature of Excellence by BadDog04

The Maasdam is a ship built back in 1993 which accommodates up to 1,258 passengers. When ... continue

Maasdam 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
mediocre cruise by AmberlBB

Everything was adequate, but certainly no "wow" factor. Steward tried to overcharge us multiple ... continue

Noordam 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
The Beautiful Nieuw Amsterdam by richard1s

If you are new to cruising and have selected the Nieuw Amsterdam (NA) for your first cruise ... continue

Nice cruise to Southern Caribbean by solo lady

Stayed in a hotel in Tampa prior to the cruise. Scow in New England was a travel problem. ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jan 2014 Sunfarer by Shaf143

This was our first HAL cruise and I booked it with some concerns for all the reviews concerning ... continue

Zuiderdam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fresh out of Dry Dock but.... by July_Cruiser

Our first day on the ship many bathroom stalls were “out of service”. There are only ... continue

Maasdam 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great workers, needs better and more of a variety of food in lido by auntdonna6

Everything was great except for the food in the Lido Restaurant. Very little variety, kind of ... continue

Eurodam 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Copied and agreed with Crusiecustomer by Springflower29

I agree with the other Asia post about this voyage. Compared to other cruise liners Holland ... continue

Volendam 01/14 Not Rated
The Jazz Cruise 2014 - a bit different by bullwinkle72

We've just returned from our first Jazz Cruise, which is a private charter on HAL's Eurodam. ... continue

Eurodam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Terrific by may1021

We went on a 14 day eastern/western Caribbean cruise on January 5. Did not know when I booked ... continue

Crew did a great job! ++++ by WeGo2C

This was a very good cruise. Holland America did a great job, transported 2000+ guests through ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
You had better read this if your booked or considering booking. by prettyblue_eyes

The following account represents my opinion of our experience on the Statendam. We have just ... continue

Statendam 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
virus on Westerdam by siteseer101

Also sailed on the Westerdam on Jan. 4. There was a stomach virus outbreak but I think some of ... continue

Westerdam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Western Caribbean, 7 nights, Jan 2014 by solo lady

First days were uncoordinated in the deck 7 dining room with wrong food selections delivered to ... continue

Ryndam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Noordam restoring our faith in HAL by sjgertz

We are a couple in our late 30’s/early40’s who sail about once a year (and have ... continue

Noordam 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by humingbird

We took the 14-day South Caribbean Cruise on Holland America Ryndam from January 5 to 19. This ... continue

See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: