Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5302 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great Cruise by mjjden

We sailed January 26, 2014 for a 2 week Eastern/Western cruise on NA. Embarkation was easy as we ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very pleasant cruise with room for improvement by kitkat343

Our family (a three year old, two parents and four grandparents) all generally enjoyed this ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Frequent Cruisers but 1st time on Holland American by Ottawa Valley Cruisers

We have been on many cruises and this is the only one where the cruise line had food, activities ... continue

Rotterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some good, some not so good-Won't cruise HAL again by Maggie2007

First, and most important, today's HAL is not the HAL of years past. It was once a gracious and ... continue

Oosterdam 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
An excellent and thought provoking cruise. by brooksey21

We have recently returned from the Far East Discovery cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong by way ... continue

Volendam 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
How good was this by R & C Cruisers

After a very uncomfortable flight from Australia, considering the time difference, we finally ... continue

Amsterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Frequent Cruiser by Ranee1946

We had an unfortunate situation when a passenger fell down some stairs & was seriously ... continue

Veendam 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sad but True by cold up north

We chose this cruise as we had previously excellent experiences on HAL's Noordam. On this trip ... continue

Maasdam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Volendam from Singapore to Hong Kong by FredT

Just back from a 14 day cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong. I honestly thought about NOT writing ... continue

Volendam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sailing on the Ryndam 1/26/14 by loonyhiker

Personal Background Information:

We are a retired couple in the mid 50s and early 60s ... continue

Ryndam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
18 Day Round Trip from San Diego to Hawaii and Back by Alstromeria

We were on the Veendam cruise to Hawaii from San Diego that returned on Feb. 8, 2014. This is ... continue

Veendam 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise on a classic ship by jhg20852

This was my 58th cruise and it was one of the best. The cruise was to celebrate my Mom's 80th ... continue

Ryndam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Westerdam Good but Not Great by sue4me55

This was my 3rd cruise with HAL and to me the 2 other ships had higher standards ( Ryndam & ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 Not Rated
Statendam Panama Cruise January 15-30, 2014 by pbnjrockette

This was a great cruise! It had been 3 years since our last HAL cruise. It was our first trip ... continue

Statendam 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Blues Cruise 2014 on the Nieuw Amsterdam by sun~

The charter I give 5 stars, the ship 3 stars.

It was a wonderful week on the Legendary ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 Not Rated
Courteous and personal service on a not so graceful aging ship by Chestnut lodge

Wife and I and our usual cruising companions drove to the port from North Carolina. We parked ... continue

Maasdam 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great 7 Day Western Carribean Cruise by mizzou/lincoln

My wife and I went on our 5th Holland America cruise on Jan. 26th-Feb. 2nd, out of Ft. ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
A Signature of Shame not Signature of Excellence by BadDog04

The Maasdam is a ship built back in 1993 which accommodates up to 1,258 passengers. When ... continue

Maasdam 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
mediocre cruise by AmberlBB

Everything was adequate, but certainly no "wow" factor. Steward tried to overcharge us multiple ... continue

Noordam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
The Beautiful Nieuw Amsterdam by richard1s

If you are new to cruising and have selected the Nieuw Amsterdam (NA) for your first cruise ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice cruise to Southern Caribbean by solo lady

Stayed in a hotel in Tampa prior to the cruise. Scow in New England was a travel problem. ... continue

Ryndam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jan 2014 Sunfarer by Shaf143

This was our first HAL cruise and I booked it with some concerns for all the reviews concerning ... continue

Zuiderdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fresh out of Dry Dock but.... by July_Cruiser

Our first day on the ship many bathroom stalls were “out of service”. There are only ... continue

Maasdam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great workers, needs better and more of a variety of food in lido by auntdonna6

Everything was great except for the food in the Lido Restaurant. Very little variety, kind of ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Copied and agreed with Crusiecustomer by Springflower29

I agree with the other Asia post about this voyage. Compared to other cruise liners Holland ... continue

Volendam 02/14 Not Rated
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: