Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5480 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First time, probably last time by kiefaber455

This was our first time on Holland America and it I probably will not book with them again. ... continue

Eurodam 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Baltic Cruise on the MS Ryndam by h&swells

So, here we are again .... In 2012 at the ripe old age of 45 I took my first cruise, and after ... continue

Ryndam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Until we say goodbye! by akacake

I was sceptical at first when we booked our Alaska cruise as we live "near Alaska" approx 90 ... continue

Zaandam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland America: Good news or bad? by peter grant

When a cruise company offers rock-bottom prices, you have to wonder why it was necessary to do ... continue

Zaandam 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by illuminated2010

This was my first ever cruise and it exceeded my expectations.

We had a veranda room ... continue

Zuiderdam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Mediterranean cruise Venice-Istanbul-Venice 12 days by Kassandra

This was our fourth HAL cruise, all which have been in the Mediterranean, and this itinerary was ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
OVERALL, IT WAS QUITE NICE by ltacatz

This was our first cruise in 7 years, so things have changed a bit. We have sailed with Holland ... continue

Westerdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
14 Night Kiel Canal and Baltics on the friendly Prinsendam! by StartrainDD

Prinsendam 5-24-14 Kiel Canal & Baltics  Departure & arrival in the Netherlands, ... continue

Prinsendam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time with Holland America by csmjfmbe

We have cruised several times, but this was our first time with Holland America, and it will ... continue

Ryndam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
An Excellent Canada and New England Cruise by colewade

This was our third HAL cruise, but the Maasdam may just be my favorite ship among the three. ... continue

Maasdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hectic, but enjoyable. by Big Al B.

Cruise was 12 day with 2 sea days and stops in Tallinn, St Petersburg (overnight), Helsinki, ... continue

Eurodam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sailing dream! by KEFL

We had a wonderful experience on our Baltic Sea Cruise on HAL Eurodam! We had a Neptune Suite so ... continue

Eurodam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Nieuw Amsterdam Mediterranean Empires - May 2, 2014 by Au48

12-night Mediterranean Empires cruise  May 2, 2014 – May 14, 2014

Depart: ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful cruise, but worse cruiseship! by ciffie

We don't know why so many people are enthousiastic about this ship? We did already several other ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
HAL has become worse than Carnival by ftlman

This was my sixth cruise with HAL and took it because that was the only time I was able to take ... continue

Veendam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pure Alaska by teraji

If you haven’t sailed HAL before, the Westerdam, like most other HAL ships, is smaller and ... continue

Westerdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Alaska cruise - I want to go again by liketraveling

Since I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and had recently cruised Princess to Hawaii, I was ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Highly Recommended by drco

Day 1: Sailing day

Arrived at Canada Place. Had no problems whatsoever. The porter was ... continue

Zuiderdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Noordam - May 18-29, 2014 by bajacali

For some background, we are a Canadian couple in our 50’s/60’s who have only ... continue

Noordam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a relaxing and learn-a-lot cruise! by pkphilip

My wife and I are newbie cruisers, because we used to enjoy more DIY travel until we got married ... continue

Zuiderdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
A very pleasant and enjoyable cruise by francefantoo

When starting to research cruiselines for my 55th birthday trip to Alaska, I went first to a ... continue

Westerdam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Blue Skies and Fabulous Alaskan Weather on the Volendam by heathriel

Day 1: Vancouver

We’d flown into Vancouver the day before and booked the Marriott ... continue

Volendam 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful experience and first ever cruise! by Amba

This was our first ever cruise. Firstly a thank you for the immense extra help and guidance ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fourteen Days of Fun on Veendam by Steph'n'Dave

This is a very long review as I am trying to cover all the areas suggested by Cruise ... continue

Veendam 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Over Promised, Under Delivered by kellerwynn7

My husband and I took the Holland America Land & Sea Journey on the Zuiderdam. We flew ... continue

Zuiderdam 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: