Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5543 Ship Name Date Member Rating
14 Day Celtic Explorer by pramsay111@hotmail.com

We embarked at the Ijmuiden port, it is a little out of the way. We booked our transfers ... continue

Prinsendam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Mediterranian Cruise by marycordaro

We just got back from a 12 night Mediterranean cruise roundtrip from Venice. This was our first ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
So-so by MichaelNMegan's

Let's start with the cabin. We paid for a verandah, but when we got on the ship, our 11th floor ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not my cup of tea by squeaky_1974

We were a group of three adults in two cabins: my parents (aged 70 and 64) and myself. My ... continue

Zaandam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
I'm in heaven by Sailingpeace

First time with Hollland, first inside, first solo cruise.

Registration on line: Seemed ... continue

Veendam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
3 Generations enjoy the Baltic by dce85

We were on the July 8 sailing of the Eurodam with my in-laws (70’s) and 2 sons (18, 24). ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Zaandam vs. Amsterdam by Jeannie26

I was with my parents the first time I went to Alaska and my husband and I wanted to tour again ... continue

Zaandam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not What Holland Brochure Portrayed - a long review, but want to share by midaji

We will not recommend this trip to friends. It was not what we expected. The pictures in Holland ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disappointing ship but Alaska is amazing. by JessTX1207

4th time cruising but first HAC cruise. 3 others were Carnival. I've always heard Carnival is ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful first cruise to Alaska by txmomofjandr

We arrived in Seward a few days early and took advantage of the many amenities offered. Stayed ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First impressions with Holland American Line by keiter

As a non-committed cruise ship holiday maker, I was apprehensive when my partner booked a 12 day ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved Alaska, loved the Zaandam by Daisyloo

We were a group of three, 2 daughters and their mother. This was my 8th cruise, my mother's ... continue

Zaandam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Second time in Alaska; first cruise! by Cantorindahouse

In 1984, my wife and I were in Anchorage. 1984 was Alaska's 25th year of Statehood and we were ... continue

Westerdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by QueenN

I have been on 9 cruises and this was my first with HAL. I traveled with my husband and my 6 ... continue

Veendam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with Holland America!! by guitarboy53

Sadly, we’ve just returned from an 11-night cruise aboard the ms Noordam. We booked the ... continue

Noordam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Loyal Royal tries Maasdam - fantastic trip! by masonpips

My parents wanted to take a summer trip with us and we were all interested in the New England ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
It's Not Princess--But It Was Still a Good Cruise by GradUT

We are a fairly active couple in our late 50's who have most recently cruised (twice) on ... continue

Veendam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by the experience by mcs411

I was traveling with my parents and while this was not their first cruise experience, it was ... continue

Zuiderdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thanks HAL for curing me of my cruise addiction! WORST CRUISE EVER! by ingreece

I have spent 271 nights at sea since my first cruise in July 2009 and I can honestly say that ... continue

Veendam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
OK ship for midsize except awful food for Holland America by fdipace

I have cruised several times with Holland America and have always been impressed with their ... continue

Veendam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sailing off to a VERY rough start. Do your research before booking. by Justplanesafe

Sailing from Barcelona, Spain on July 1, 2014 - 11 Nights.

Headline “How to open ... continue

Noordam 07/14 Not Rated
Elegant but Relaxing Rotterdam by George Elliot

This was our first Holland America cruise (we've done Princess, Royal Caribbean, and Carnival), ... continue

Rotterdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
7 HAL cruises - 6 great - 1 disappointing by G'sYaYa

As usual, the cabin stewards and dining stewards service and food were excellent. I enjoyed ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Smooth sailing by IslandExplorer

This pleasant, incident-free cruise started and ended in Rotterdam, and stopped at Copenhagen, ... continue

Rotterdam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amsterdam by ToniV

From Toni Vitanza -- who cruised on Noordam June 20 from Rome -- I am a flight attendant with 17 ... continue

Noordam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: