Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5471 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Alaska Adventure by 2fast4u

After very busy few days in Denali, we were really looking forward to boarding the ship for a ... continue

Oosterdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska Inside Passage HAL Zuiderdam by fsdj1097

Our group of 6 had a wonderful cruise aboard the HAL Zuiderdam. We embarked Zuiderdam at Canada ... continue

Zuiderdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
HAL's Oosterdam to Alaska by debkaysmith

We are seasoned cruisers with 20+ cruises under our respective belts, both in our mid-50's. We ... continue

Oosterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice ship awful food and staff by pomshel

My first and last cruise on Holland America. This was my 16th cruise and the worst of all my ... continue

Veendam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Happy campers!! by DianaB58

We returned from a week cruise to New England from Quebec. We have cruised many times and with ... continue

Veendam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Second cruise on the Veendam by KNOT2L82SAIL

I had been on the Veendam before her retrofit with the ugly butt addition and those ridiculous ... continue

Veendam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing but still exciting cruise to Canada by sherilyn70

About us:

• We are a couple in our 40s, middle class and traveling without our ... continue

Veendam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not a fan of HAL by Princess1048

We sailed on the Volendam, first time cruising on Holland America. Generally cruise on Princess, ... continue

Volendam 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
I'm not a cruise person, but there were some positives by Angela&Grandpa

I'm not at all a cruise person. I generally travel with no plan and float from place to place. I ... continue

Oosterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Spring on the Baltic by bherenow

The Ryndam is still in good shape considering her age, although the policy of using only ... continue

Ryndam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
OUR FIRST CRUISE EVER!!!!! by barrowmrb

My wife and I took our first cruise from Anchorage-Seward, along the Inside Passage to ... continue

Statendam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall quite good, a few minor problems by neminem

Our experience with HAL pre-cruise was fantastic: I called up to fix a name change a couple ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Ship and great amenities in Neptune Suite 7081 by suwaneebarb

I've been to Alaska twice; first time was on a Princess ship which was very nice. This time I ... continue

Westerdam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
A terrific three weeks by Larry Collins

My wife and I spent three weeks on the Ryndam looking round various Baltic cities and enjoyed ... continue

Ryndam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great 2 weeks in Alaska by juliannkatz

Our third cruise to Alaska, second time on the Amsterdam. Embarkation in Seattle was a breeze, ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Bothel

I had been told my cruise with Holland America would be a step up from my usual line -- Royal ... continue

Noordam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointed by clover59

We were a party of 13 cruising together to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday.As told to me my my ... continue

Zuiderdam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time, probably last time by kiefaber455

This was our first time on Holland America and it I probably will not book with them again. ... continue

Eurodam 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Baltic Cruise on the MS Ryndam by h&swells

So, here we are again .... In 2012 at the ripe old age of 45 I took my first cruise, and after ... continue

Ryndam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Until we say goodbye! by akacake

I was sceptical at first when we booked our Alaska cruise as we live "near Alaska" approx 90 ... continue

Zaandam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland America: Good news or bad? by peter grant

When a cruise company offers rock-bottom prices, you have to wonder why it was necessary to do ... continue

Zaandam 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by illuminated2010

This was my first ever cruise and it exceeded my expectations.

We had a veranda room ... continue

Zuiderdam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Mediterranean cruise Venice-Istanbul-Venice 12 days by Kassandra

This was our fourth HAL cruise, all which have been in the Mediterranean, and this itinerary was ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
OVERALL, IT WAS QUITE NICE by ltacatz

This was our first cruise in 7 years, so things have changed a bit. We have sailed with Holland ... continue

Westerdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
14 Night Kiel Canal and Baltics on the friendly Prinsendam! by StartrainDD

Prinsendam 5-24-14 Kiel Canal & Baltics  Departure & arrival in the Netherlands, ... continue

Prinsendam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: