Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5302 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First Time with Holland America and Probably Wouldn't Go Again by Lindylu929

Our embarkation and departure were delayed due to an outbreak of the Noro Virus and the CDC made ... continue

Veendam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Totally Satisfied - Happy Cruisers!! by OurWay2Go

Noordam, Holland American – 11 day Southern Caribbean – 2/17-2/28/2014

An ... continue

Noordam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise with nice ports of call by lovetocycle

I booked the Nieuw Amsterdam on this date as I was part of an Audrey Grant Bridge Group. 93 ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Zuiderdam Panama Canal Sunfarer Feb 14-24, 2014 - The Canal by phoebeparker

Embarkation:  We took the 10:45 shuttle from our hotel to the cruise terminal. At the ... continue

Zuiderdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Westerdam Cabin 4166 by swom

We just got off the Westerdam on Feb 22nd 2014. It was a 7 day cruise that took us to Grand ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Best room service breakfast on the high seas. by jthorson

We're long-term cruisers on Princess because we get 150 free Internet minutes with them (it will ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great week ...everything was perfect by jlockport

husband and I traveled on the eurodam and quite frankly had lower expectations after taking 7 ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent service outweighs a few missed experiences by StartrainDD

Westerdam cruise 2-15-14  We booked this cruise as a get away from winter, relax and enjoy ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Totally enjoyable cruise by zelker

Fourth HAL cruise, first on Zuiderdam. Like others, I was a bit apprehensive after reading about ... continue

Zuiderdam 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointed - Not the service typically expected for HA by mplus1

We have done 10+ cruise with HA. All of these have been on the smaller ships, around 1,200 ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Loved The Ship; Not The Pinnacle Grill by Bosch

After many years of sailing on another major cruise line, my wife and I elected to try Holland ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by Calypso54

Embarkation was a little slow. But the waiting area was comfortable. Cabins were open and ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise! by CORealtor

We just returned from the 11 night partial Panama Canal transit from February 3-14. After ... continue

Zuiderdam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
First Holland-America Experience - The beginning - not so good! by Grimsby

Although we have enjoyed multiple cruises with the other mainstream lines, this was our first ... continue

Zuiderdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Better than last, Less than expected by Transplanted Buckeye

Had our first HAL cruise on the Statendam in September. It was a disaster! Decided to try one ... continue

Veendam 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never ever again with Holland by julee63

After getting thru the awful traffic jam to get to the Westerdam, on the 1st day of our cruise ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good cruise by petshaz

we are first time cruisers with Holland America. was interesting to be on a smaller ship, only ... continue

Volendam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never again by beakswife

Let me start by saying that this cruise was our 23rd. First and last with Holland ... continue

Zuiderdam 02/14 Not Rated
Wonderful Cruise to the Panama Canal on the Zuiderdam by HALcruiser2

Prior to this cruise, I became somewhat concerned due to many of the comments addressing air ... continue

Zuiderdam 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Zuiderdam redoux - still shines by Brklynguy

It has been about 10 years since we first started cruising, and the Zuiderdam was our first ... continue

Zuiderdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Ship and Cruise by lagunalinda

My husband and I sailed out of Ft. Lauderdale on the beautiful ship Nieuw Amsterdam on Feb. 2 to ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
all around review by posidons crabshack

my partner and I booked a seven day western caribbean cruise aboard Holland Americas Eurodam . ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first cruise by lovedit

It was fabulous. The embarkation ( had to wait a while but we didn't mind and expected it) and ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Prinsendam Grand Voyage by Jimbo80

We did our great adventure a year ago and have had time to reflect and take other cruises. Here ... continue

Prinsendam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice experience, beware of night noises in cabin 3387 by MITY

Positives: Beautiful ship. Very good service by staff and crew. Smooth operation of complicated ... continue

Rotterdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: