Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5476 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Oosterdam Not Perfect, But Very Good by observer2013

Just got back from a 12-day HAL Denali-plus-Oosterdam trip (Seward-Vancouver cruise) and here ... continue

Not good at all! by k.sheth@13

Good-

-Embarkation was good. The line was a little slow. Everything else ran smoothly. ... continue

Statendam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise on a beautiful ship by larn796

We arrived at pier 91 in Seattle at Noon and were immediately met by a porter who promptly took ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
C+ by mrcuddles

I just returned from a 1 week inside passage cruise on the Westerdam. This was my 16th ... continue

Westerdam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Our cruise was Fifty - Fifty by Carlsarge

Our Alaska cruise was positive in many ways but there were also several shortcomings. Our room ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska Adventure by 2fast4u

After very busy few days in Denali, we were really looking forward to boarding the ship for a ... continue

Oosterdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska Inside Passage HAL Zuiderdam by fsdj1097

Our group of 6 had a wonderful cruise aboard the HAL Zuiderdam. We embarked Zuiderdam at Canada ... continue

Zuiderdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
HAL's Oosterdam to Alaska by debkaysmith

We are seasoned cruisers with 20+ cruises under our respective belts, both in our mid-50's. We ... continue

Oosterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice ship awful food and staff by pomshel

My first and last cruise on Holland America. This was my 16th cruise and the worst of all my ... continue

Veendam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Happy campers!! by DianaB58

We returned from a week cruise to New England from Quebec. We have cruised many times and with ... continue

Veendam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Second cruise on the Veendam by KNOT2L82SAIL

I had been on the Veendam before her retrofit with the ugly butt addition and those ridiculous ... continue

Veendam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+