Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5524 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pleasantly surprised by the experience by mcs411

I was traveling with my parents and while this was not their first cruise experience, it was ... continue

Zuiderdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thanks HAL for curing me of my cruise addiction! WORST CRUISE EVER! by ingreece

I have spent 271 nights at sea since my first cruise in July 2009 and I can honestly say that ... continue

Veendam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
OK ship for midsize except awful food for Holland America by fdipace

I have cruised several times with Holland America and have always been impressed with their ... continue

Veendam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sailing off to a VERY rough start. Do your research before booking. by Justplanesafe

Sailing from Barcelona, Spain on July 1, 2014 - 11 Nights.

Headline “How to open ... continue

Noordam 07/14 Not Rated
Elegant but Relaxing Rotterdam by George Elliot

This was our first Holland America cruise (we've done Princess, Royal Caribbean, and Carnival), ... continue

Rotterdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
7 HAL cruises - 6 great - 1 disappointing by G'sYaYa

As usual, the cabin stewards and dining stewards service and food were excellent. I enjoyed ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Smooth sailing by IslandExplorer

This pleasant, incident-free cruise started and ended in Rotterdam, and stopped at Copenhagen, ... continue

Rotterdam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amsterdam by ToniV

From Toni Vitanza -- who cruised on Noordam June 20 from Rome -- I am a flight attendant with 17 ... continue

Noordam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland America - Totally Disappointing by Shockey

I will start with the bottom line, one of the more expensive vacations we have taken, Holland ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers by Tibetan

My wife & I returned a few weeks ago from an excellent 11 night cruise on the Noordam. ... continue

Noordam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A bit disappointing by paulineaw

The ship is rather tired looking from the outside although the inside doesn't disappoint. Cabins ... continue

Zuiderdam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Experienced cruiser. First time on a 'Dam ' ship by Pauline Shirrefs

We had spent 2 weeks on train and bus travelling in Canada. We used the cruise as a restorative ... continue

Zuiderdam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Good Cruise, Despite Hurricane Arthur by garvey818

There was a lot to like on this cruise, starting with the selection of ports. With only one ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good itinerary; disappointing ship by cruiseesl

I have been on one previous Alaska cruise (a different cruise line) and one previous HAL cruise, ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN by Mondany

On the 1st of June 2014 we left Vancouver for our sea-land cruise to Alaska which was the worst ... continue

Statendam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not 5 Star – Standards Slipping by weatherman46

We are regular cruisers and have been on the Nieuw Amsterdam and the Westerdam, as well as ... continue

Noordam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Everything Was Fine and Enjoyable by gheu

Had a nice time cruising from Boston to Quebec.

I am not sure of all the previous ... continue

Veendam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
REVIEW OF OOSTERDAM LAND/SEA JOURNEY JUNE 26, 2014 by sue1898

Let me preface this with the admission that I know this review is long but I prefer to think of ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaskan Cruise on the Zaandam! by jeann-eh

I recently went on the Alaskan cruise with my grandmother, June 20th - 27th, room 3350, and it ... continue

Zaandam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise by Eburg

I had 2 weeks vacations with nowhere to go when I saw a last minute sailing offer on the Canada ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Awesome Sights on a Lackluster Cruise Line by jahzed1

Let me begin by saying that the cruise, embarkation port and the ports of call were tremendous. ... continue

Veendam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Smooth sailing on Veendam by twosides

Reading recent, highly negative reviews of Veendam's Boston/Quebec run, I can hardly believe DH ... continue

Veendam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another Dry-Dock Would Help! by BrightyB

Wife and I are in our 70s but still pretty active working part-time. Arrived at Sea-Tac on ... continue

Westerdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time not the charm by cruzzer2014

We picked this cruise especially for the ports of call. First time on Holland America. We were ... continue

Noordam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ship Caught Fire; Cruise a Smelly Failure by LB9766

After many years sailing with Carnival, we tried Holland America for our cruise to Alaska. My ... continue

Westerdam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: