Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5295 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Dissapointment by lungalonga

After having cruised with various lines (20 times) My wife and I decided to try the Holland ... continue

Oosterdam 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
HAL failed his audition with us.... by PeteBull64

We are a couple 50/35 years old. We started cruising 4 years ago and this march cruise was our ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Can't wait to return by bd1958

This was our fourth cruise and second on HAL. In most ways, we can't wait to return to the ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
great ship by gravla

Did not know what to expect as we are first time cruisers, but did a lot of research on the net ... continue

Oosterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Good times & great memories - again! by VermeulT

I'm a 3 star mariner with HAL. I traveled with my sister (both of us are mid 40's), her son and ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our group made it worth it but.... by JB101FL

Having cruised exclusively on Royal Caribbean, we thought we'd try HAL with a group of friends. ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed our time on this cruise - great cold weather getaway! by Bethany Beach

Stayed at FL Embassy Suites precruise. Always stay there because we like the way all the stores ... continue

Noordam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Signature of something by nodumblond

Husband and I were thrilled to be coming back to HAL after a seven-year absence. This was my ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising with family on both eastern and western Caribbean by borabora1

First of all I have to say I was very apprehensive about going on a cruise with the kids. I was ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Grateful to be Cruising Again by Receptionist

In 2010 we had a great 7th cruise with family and friends on Eurodam. Then, in June of that ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Good, not great by Transplanted Buckeye

Every cruise had it's good and bad points. This was our second cruise with HAL and was chosen ... continue

Veendam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
We love this ship by kjwent

We parked at Park and Fly -- great operation. They got us right over to the ship, and we walked ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Noordam-Cabin 4025 by justgina4u

Taxi from Riverside hotel was about 10-15 minutes ($20). The Riverside Hotel is in Los Olsos and ... continue

Noordam 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise, great ship & excellent ports by ozcookie

Second time cruising with HAL. Had previously been on the Oosterdam to New Zealand and this time ... continue

Volendam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
HAL Oosterdam South Pacific delights cruise, 02/03/2014. by cratey

My wife and I have cruised all over the world with a number of companies, so when we choose to ... continue

Oosterdam 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Recent negative reports of HAL’s demise have been exaggerated. by kennicott

30 day Hawaii & Tahiti Cruise----Feb. 14, 2014, 16 sea days and 14 port ... continue

Statendam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thanks a lot. by marilynlanton@att.net

After looking forward to this cruise and a ship that came highly recommended, we were informed ... continue

Veendam 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Solid Experience by snorkelgirl1

This is my 19th cruise on 8 cruise lines to give you some perspective. The Ryndam is a small ... continue

Ryndam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time with Holland America and Probably Wouldn't Go Again by Lindylu929

Our embarkation and departure were delayed due to an outbreak of the Noro Virus and the CDC made ... continue

Veendam 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Totally Satisfied - Happy Cruisers!! by OurWay2Go

Noordam, Holland American – 11 day Southern Caribbean – 2/17-2/28/2014

An ... continue

Noordam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise with nice ports of call by lovetocycle

I booked the Nieuw Amsterdam on this date as I was part of an Audrey Grant Bridge Group. 93 ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Zuiderdam Panama Canal Sunfarer Feb 14-24, 2014 - The Canal by phoebeparker

Embarkation:  We took the 10:45 shuttle from our hotel to the cruise terminal. At the ... continue

Zuiderdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Westerdam Cabin 4166 by swom

We just got off the Westerdam on Feb 22nd 2014. It was a 7 day cruise that took us to Grand ... continue

Westerdam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Best room service breakfast on the high seas. by jthorson

We're long-term cruisers on Princess because we get 150 free Internet minutes with them (it will ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great week ...everything was perfect by jlockport

husband and I traveled on the eurodam and quite frankly had lower expectations after taking 7 ... continue

Eurodam 02/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: