Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5302 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Excellelnt Cruise by Souppea

We live in Upstate N.Y so we left the day before and stayed at a great hotel my wife got on ... continue

Noordam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Holland America - East Caribbean on Westerdam by Ahoy_there_maties

This was the first time we sailed on Holland America, we had heard good things about them. ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never again by 1italgal

This was my first time on Holland America. I should NOT be complaining here just b/c my sister ... continue

Veendam 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed...expected better from HAL by GrannyJKP

This was our 7th cruise overall and our 2nd on Holland America. Our first HAL cruise was the ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
HAL has missed the boat ! by big1515

I would like to preface this review by saying that we met two couples on board which made the ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Holland America against children by Caroline8

We were really looking forward to our cruise with Holland America. We have gone on 4 other ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dissapointment by lungalonga

After having cruised with various lines (20 times) My wife and I decided to try the Holland ... continue

Oosterdam 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
HAL failed his audition with us.... by PeteBull64

We are a couple 50/35 years old. We started cruising 4 years ago and this march cruise was our ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Can't wait to return by bd1958

This was our fourth cruise and second on HAL. In most ways, we can't wait to return to the ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
great ship by gravla

Did not know what to expect as we are first time cruisers, but did a lot of research on the net ... continue

Oosterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Good times & great memories - again! by VermeulT

I'm a 3 star mariner with HAL. I traveled with my sister (both of us are mid 40's), her son and ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our group made it worth it but.... by JB101FL

Having cruised exclusively on Royal Caribbean, we thought we'd try HAL with a group of friends. ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed our time on this cruise - great cold weather getaway! by Bethany Beach

Stayed at FL Embassy Suites precruise. Always stay there because we like the way all the stores ... continue

Noordam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Signature of something by nodumblond

Husband and I were thrilled to be coming back to HAL after a seven-year absence. This was my ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising with family on both eastern and western Caribbean by borabora1

First of all I have to say I was very apprehensive about going on a cruise with the kids. I was ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Grateful to be Cruising Again by Receptionist

In 2010 we had a great 7th cruise with family and friends on Eurodam. Then, in June of that ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good, not great by Transplanted Buckeye

Every cruise had it's good and bad points. This was our second cruise with HAL and was chosen ... continue

Veendam 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
We love this ship by kjwent

We parked at Park and Fly -- great operation. They got us right over to the ship, and we walked ... continue

Westerdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Noordam-Cabin 4025 by justgina4u

Taxi from Riverside hotel was about 10-15 minutes ($20). The Riverside Hotel is in Los Olsos and ... continue

Noordam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise, great ship & excellent ports by ozcookie

Second time cruising with HAL. Had previously been on the Oosterdam to New Zealand and this time ... continue

Volendam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
HAL Oosterdam South Pacific delights cruise, 02/03/2014. by cratey

My wife and I have cruised all over the world with a number of companies, so when we choose to ... continue

Oosterdam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Recent negative reports of HAL’s demise have been exaggerated. by kennicott

30 day Hawaii & Tahiti Cruise----Feb. 14, 2014, 16 sea days and 14 port ... continue

Statendam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thanks a lot. by marilynlanton@att.net

After looking forward to this cruise and a ship that came highly recommended, we were informed ... continue

Veendam 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Solid Experience by snorkelgirl1

This is my 19th cruise on 8 cruise lines to give you some perspective. The Ryndam is a small ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time with Holland America and Probably Wouldn't Go Again by Lindylu929

Our embarkation and departure were delayed due to an outbreak of the Noro Virus and the CDC made ... continue

Veendam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: