Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5540 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Excellent all round cruise by DnJDorset

1st time with a HAL cruise ship after 10 cruises with other lines incl RCL, Cunard, F Olsen , ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
HAL Standards Slipping? by mactig

Just completed an 11 day cruise on Noordam from Venice to Civitavecchia. This was our fourth HAL ... continue

Noordam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
HOLLAND AMERICA - NEVER NEVER AGAIN by SENIORTRAVELWRITER

My wife and I have just completed a 14-day Alaska cruise with Holland America on the MS ... continue

Oosterdam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruising the way it use to be by stewcall

We have always wanted to cruise on the Prinsendam. The size of the ship and it's unique ... continue

Prinsendam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Bad! by suznjune

We were on a Land/Sea tour that went to the Yukon and Denali so only spent 3 nights on the ship. ... continue

Zaandam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
2014 Noordam was the Worst Cruise We Have Taken by cruiser4801

From start to finish, this 22 days Mediterranean cruise has been the worst cruise we have taken. ... continue

Noordam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Awesome time in Alaska! by volive

The ship is a little old but in my opinion well maintained. It was definitely more quiet then ... continue

Zuiderdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska is absolutely stunning!! by WrittenOnYourHeart

Hands down, Alaska is probably the most stunning place I have ever been. You are surrounded by ... continue

Westerdam 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First and LAST cruise by Phil347

This was my first and last cruise with this line,

The crew is 95% Philippians and spoke ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
On board life was disappointing, but cruise was good overall. by Nerfball6

This is not so much a detailed review as it is some notes and observations of my trip to Alaska ... continue

Oosterdam 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska Rain but Volendam great by agccruiser

The weather was terrible. Rain and cool each day. Misty all along the coast. Could not see many ... continue

Volendam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Deliciously exhausting by Irish lover

This is our 4th cruise each with a different line. We are in our mid 60s and in good health who ... continue

Eurodam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
14 day Celtic Cruise by tommcs

This was our first cruise and probably our last on the Prinsendam. We have been on 3 other ... continue

Prinsendam 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Tried it, gave it a fair chance, not liking it by squeaky_1974

Background information: We were a party of 3, with my retired parents and myself in two separate ... continue

Zaandam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Cruise - Mixed Thoughts by TheCruisettes

Took a cruise from Seward to Vancouver in early July on the Statendam. The ship is a little ... continue

Statendam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
HAL fail by av8rhutch

This was our 5th cruise and I was very excited to cruise on HAL. Here are my thoughts on the ... continue

Volendam 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Major disappointment with ship. Will never use Holland America again. by bkman13

The ship despite being supposedly refurbished, is old and shows it. The upper exterior actually ... continue

Veendam 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Small Ship is a bit of Heaven by glennarm

After having been on many larger ships it was a joy to try the smallest ship we've been on. The ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Glad to be back on Holland America by stevecblock

We have been on many cruises (16 at last count) but only one previous HAL cruise on the Noordam. ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Statendam Alaska cruise by Shasta125

Embarkation was a breeze in Seward. We boarded as soon as ship was ready, about 11:30 am, found ... continue

Statendam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian fjord getaway by Everglades

My wife and I wanted to escape the heat of South Florida and take a relaxing scenic cruise- and ... continue

Ryndam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Family Time by CurCat

We just got back from this cruise, on which we went a little hesitantly, because of all the ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska Cruise, July 20 to 27, 2014. by racer72

I took my first cruise, my wife her second on the Amsterdam. Overall, the cruise was about what ... continue

Amsterdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
14 Day Celtic Explorer by pramsay111@hotmail.com

We embarked at the Ijmuiden port, it is a little out of the way. We booked our transfers ... continue

Prinsendam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Mediterranian Cruise by marycordaro

We just got back from a 12 night Mediterranean cruise roundtrip from Venice. This was our first ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: