Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5465 Ship Name Date Member Rating
New to HAL, new to Baltics, will be back to both! by bottomfeeder

As background for the opinions I will soon express, let me tell you a bit about me. I'm a solo ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska At It's Best With HAL by PROCRUISE

We had the pleasure of visiting Alaska for 20 days, June 5th to June 24th. Included was the one ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A delightful experience by bjkrlk

Just returned from another Holland America cruise. Yes, we are biased. We are 4 star mariners ... continue

Maasdam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland America made our vacation great! by musiclovingmom

Background information: Husband and wife, ages 56 and 60, traveling with husband's brother and ... continue

Noordam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful 40th Anniversary Cruise by Konskie

This will be a short review as we have gone into detail on other cruises with HAL.

We've ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise experience by wakey47

I have never cruised before but my wife and I wanted to visit the inside passage of Alaska and ... continue

Oosterdam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska Inside Passage (South) by markcmh60

This was our first cruise and seemingly will probably be the last. Upon embarkation in Seward ... continue

Statendam 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Worst vacation mistake ever by bari50

I have sailed at least a dozen times, probably more, and I have become accustomed to a certain ... continue

Veendam 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Sea-Land Cruise to Alaska is the way to go! by Jim Henry

My second cruise this time was on Holland America was June 1- 11, 2014 to Alaska on the ... continue

Statendam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Westerdam - June 21 - Alaska by sctexan

All in all this cruise was fantastic! This was a 20 anniversary trip with our son and we had ... continue

Westerdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disaster cruise. Run!!! by josephd1983

This cruise was a disaster from day 1.

A sampling of the recurrent problems ... continue

Veendam 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Weird Schedule but nice ship by lexlawgirl

I sailed with a large family group on June 7, 2014.

We left from and returned to Seattle ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not Polished Cruise Line by greenidlady

Holland American was truly more than a disappointment. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Service, ... continue

Noordam 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Loved the MS Amsterdam by gc2a

Our family (14 of us) just returned from a cruise on the MS Amsterdam to Alaska's Inside ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Oosterdam Not Perfect, But Very Good by observer2013

Just got back from a 12-day HAL Denali-plus-Oosterdam trip (Seward-Vancouver cruise) and here ... continue

Oosterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not good at all! by k.sheth@13

Good-

-Embarkation was good. The line was a little slow. Everything else ran smoothly. ... continue

Statendam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise on a beautiful ship by larn796

We arrived at pier 91 in Seattle at Noon and were immediately met by a porter who promptly took ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
C+ by mrcuddles

I just returned from a 1 week inside passage cruise on the Westerdam. This was my 16th ... continue

Westerdam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Our cruise was Fifty - Fifty by Carlsarge

Our Alaska cruise was positive in many ways but there were also several shortcomings. Our room ... continue

Amsterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska Adventure by 2fast4u

After very busy few days in Denali, we were really looking forward to boarding the ship for a ... continue

Oosterdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska Inside Passage HAL Zuiderdam by fsdj1097

Our group of 6 had a wonderful cruise aboard the HAL Zuiderdam. We embarked Zuiderdam at Canada ... continue

Zuiderdam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
HAL's Oosterdam to Alaska by debkaysmith

We are seasoned cruisers with 20+ cruises under our respective belts, both in our mid-50's. We ... continue

Oosterdam 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice ship awful food and staff by pomshel

My first and last cruise on Holland America. This was my 16th cruise and the worst of all my ... continue

Veendam 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Happy campers!! by DianaB58

We returned from a week cruise to New England from Quebec. We have cruised many times and with ... continue

Veendam 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Second cruise on the Veendam by KNOT2L82SAIL

I had been on the Veendam before her retrofit with the ugly butt addition and those ridiculous ... continue

Veendam 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: