Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5543 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Worst Cruise Experience by gaycruiseguy

I have been on a total of 10 cruises in the past 10 years (8 of which were in Europe), four on ... continue

Noordam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Experience by mcriss50

We chose the Boston to Montreal cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary because we would not ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not too pleased by Bonniesam

This was my first ever cruise but a friend recommended it and I went along. I had a big cabin ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very good by LGCRUISING

This was our 5th cruise with Holland America, our 9th cruise overall, and our 3rd time to ... continue

Zuiderdam 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good cruising on the Veendam by gfried

Seeing all the negative reviews , I thought it would be good if I gave my review.

The ... continue

Veendam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice ports to visit, awful room, so-so food and entertainment by Ted777

Overall I'd give this 3\10 - not good. Our experience was negative mainly due to our room. Our ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Little things add up to a disappointing customer experience by jakano

We have only cruised 5 or 6 times, but we have experienced a number of cruise lines. We ... continue

Noordam 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Back on Holland America by Boy Wonder

It has been awhile since we have cruised on Holland America but wanted to do a family cruise to ... continue

Volendam 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
What ship were the people who posted previous negative reviews on by drref

Before I went on this cruise I read a bunch of reviews of this ship and itinerary and was very ... continue

Volendam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Completely Underwhelming by polarine75

I want to state upfront that my only other large cruise experience was with Regent, and I ... continue

Eurodam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Relaxation Plus! by Freon

My husband and I cruised on the August 10 sailing on the Amsterdam to Alaska. It was intended to ... continue

Amsterdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Food and service exceeded expectation by davch

Smallish ship of 1250 passengers means never feeling crowded, but still having pretty much the ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
by harrodsfan

We drove to Seattle from our home and took the " quick bus." From Seatac.

No ... continue

Zuiderdam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with HAL by Surreyman

We could find nothing wrong with the Noordam, no worn carpets, poor paint work, stained ... continue

Noordam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another fantastic HAL cruise by Chrissie W

This was our second cruise onboard the ryndam and the standards were still excellent. Perfect ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded expectations by far. by ShoeGoddess

My husband and I had long-since sworn off sailing with larger, main-stream cruise lines. We had ... continue

Zaandam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Met expectations by MGUNT

PROS

Embarkation process was very smooth.

Westerdam staff were all ... continue

Westerdam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruised Off! by Olafsdottir

There were many things I liked about the Ryndam and our first HAL experience - the crew were ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
EXCELLENT TRIP TO ALASKA by samjam99

This was our 5th cruise on HAL, and our 7th cruise overall. This was our 3rd cruise to Alaska. ... continue

Amsterdam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a fine ship by 77ozzie

We took a 22 day cruise from Barcelona to Venice with stops in a multitude of ports. While we ... continue

Noordam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A good way to see unusual places by welshwaterboy

We booked this trip from Amsterdam to Boston thinking that itinerary might attract some ... continue

Veendam 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Second Alaskan Cruise with HAL - Land and Sea by dkneerg

This was the second Alaskan Cruise we have done with Holland America. The first was in 2008 on ... continue

Statendam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise to the Land of the Midnight Sun by ec6393

We spent a couple of days in London before meeting the ship's transportation to Dover at ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The WOW FACTOR by kelly3399

After talking about it for 20 years we decided to finally do the Alaska Cruise. We are a couple ... continue

Volendam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Family fun on the Mediterranean by ole miss gal

It was a family of 4 ( 17 year old girl and 20 year old boy) Getting on the ship was so easy and ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: