Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5532 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Nice ports to visit, awful room, so-so food and entertainment by Ted777

Overall I'd give this 3\10 - not good. Our experience was negative mainly due to our room. Our ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Little things add up to a disappointing customer experience by jakano

We have only cruised 5 or 6 times, but we have experienced a number of cruise lines. We ... continue

Noordam 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Back on Holland America by Boy Wonder

It has been awhile since we have cruised on Holland America but wanted to do a family cruise to ... continue

Volendam 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
What ship were the people who posted previous negative reviews on by drref

Before I went on this cruise I read a bunch of reviews of this ship and itinerary and was very ... continue

Volendam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Completely Underwhelming by polarine75

I want to state upfront that my only other large cruise experience was with Regent, and I ... continue

Eurodam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Relaxation Plus! by Freon

My husband and I cruised on the August 10 sailing on the Amsterdam to Alaska. It was intended to ... continue

Amsterdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Food and service exceeded expectation by davch

Smallish ship of 1250 passengers means never feeling crowded, but still having pretty much the ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
by harrodsfan

We drove to Seattle from our home and took the " quick bus." From Seatac.

No ... continue

Zuiderdam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with HAL by Surreyman

We could find nothing wrong with the Noordam, no worn carpets, poor paint work, stained ... continue

Noordam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another fantastic HAL cruise by Chrissie W

This was our second cruise onboard the ryndam and the standards were still excellent. Perfect ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded expectations by far. by ShoeGoddess

My husband and I had long-since sworn off sailing with larger, main-stream cruise lines. We had ... continue

Zaandam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Met expectations by MGUNT

PROS

Embarkation process was very smooth.

Westerdam staff were all ... continue

Westerdam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruised Off! by Olafsdottir

There were many things I liked about the Ryndam and our first HAL experience - the crew were ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
The WOW FACTOR by kelly3399

After talking about it for 20 years we decided to finally do the Alaska Cruise. We are a couple ... continue

Volendam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Family fun on the Mediterranean by ole miss gal

It was a family of 4 ( 17 year old girl and 20 year old boy) Getting on the ship was so easy and ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
What Has Happened to HAL and Oosterdam???? by furnrep

First, allow me to say that my wife and I have been huge fans of HAL and the Oosterdam since our ... continue

Oosterdam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Voyage of the Vikings delight! by semibeater

As a 3 star mariner we have used HAL numerous times as well as Celebrity and RCCL. This ship is ... continue

Veendam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent all round cruise by DnJDorset

1st time with a HAL cruise ship after 10 cruises with other lines incl RCL, Cunard, F Olsen , ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
HAL Standards Slipping? by mactig

Just completed an 11 day cruise on Noordam from Venice to Civitavecchia. This was our fourth HAL ... continue

Noordam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
HOLLAND AMERICA - NEVER NEVER AGAIN by SENIORTRAVELWRITER

My wife and I have just completed a 14-day Alaska cruise with Holland America on the MS ... continue

Oosterdam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruising the way it use to be by stewcall

We have always wanted to cruise on the Prinsendam. The size of the ship and it's unique ... continue

Prinsendam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Bad! by suznjune

We were on a Land/Sea tour that went to the Yukon and Denali so only spent 3 nights on the ship. ... continue

Zaandam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
2014 Noordam was the Worst Cruise We Have Taken by cruiser4801

From start to finish, this 22 days Mediterranean cruise has been the worst cruise we have taken. ... continue

Noordam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Awesome time in Alaska! by volive

The ship is a little old but in my opinion well maintained. It was definitely more quiet then ... continue

Zuiderdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska is absolutely stunning!! by WrittenOnYourHeart

Hands down, Alaska is probably the most stunning place I have ever been. You are surrounded by ... continue

Westerdam 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: