Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5524 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Relaxation Plus! by Freon

My husband and I cruised on the August 10 sailing on the Amsterdam to Alaska. It was intended to ... continue

Amsterdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Food and service exceeded expectation by davch

Smallish ship of 1250 passengers means never feeling crowded, but still having pretty much the ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
by harrodsfan

We drove to Seattle from our home and took the " quick bus." From Seatac.

No ... continue

Zuiderdam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with HAL by Surreyman

We could find nothing wrong with the Noordam, no worn carpets, poor paint work, stained ... continue

Noordam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another fantastic HAL cruise by Chrissie W

This was our second cruise onboard the ryndam and the standards were still excellent. Perfect ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded expectations by far. by ShoeGoddess

My husband and I had long-since sworn off sailing with larger, main-stream cruise lines. We had ... continue

Zaandam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Met expectations by MGUNT

PROS

Embarkation process was very smooth.

Westerdam staff were all ... continue

Westerdam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruised Off! by Olafsdottir

There were many things I liked about the Ryndam and our first HAL experience - the crew were ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
What Has Happened to HAL and Oosterdam???? by furnrep

First, allow me to say that my wife and I have been huge fans of HAL and the Oosterdam since our ... continue

Oosterdam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Voyage of the Vikings delight! by semibeater

As a 3 star mariner we have used HAL numerous times as well as Celebrity and RCCL. This ship is ... continue

Veendam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent all round cruise by DnJDorset

1st time with a HAL cruise ship after 10 cruises with other lines incl RCL, Cunard, F Olsen , ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
HAL Standards Slipping? by mactig

Just completed an 11 day cruise on Noordam from Venice to Civitavecchia. This was our fourth HAL ... continue

Noordam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
HOLLAND AMERICA - NEVER NEVER AGAIN by SENIORTRAVELWRITER

My wife and I have just completed a 14-day Alaska cruise with Holland America on the MS ... continue

Oosterdam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruising the way it use to be by stewcall

We have always wanted to cruise on the Prinsendam. The size of the ship and it's unique ... continue

Prinsendam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Bad! by suznjune

We were on a Land/Sea tour that went to the Yukon and Denali so only spent 3 nights on the ship. ... continue

Zaandam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
2014 Noordam was the Worst Cruise We Have Taken by cruiser4801

From start to finish, this 22 days Mediterranean cruise has been the worst cruise we have taken. ... continue

Noordam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Awesome time in Alaska! by volive

The ship is a little old but in my opinion well maintained. It was definitely more quiet then ... continue

Zuiderdam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska is absolutely stunning!! by WrittenOnYourHeart

Hands down, Alaska is probably the most stunning place I have ever been. You are surrounded by ... continue

Westerdam 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First and LAST cruise by Phil347

This was my first and last cruise with this line,

The crew is 95% Philippians and spoke ... continue

Maasdam 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
On board life was disappointing, but cruise was good overall. by Nerfball6

This is not so much a detailed review as it is some notes and observations of my trip to Alaska ... continue

Oosterdam 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska Rain but Volendam great by agccruiser

The weather was terrible. Rain and cool each day. Misty all along the coast. Could not see many ... continue

Volendam 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Deliciously exhausting by Irish lover

This is our 4th cruise each with a different line. We are in our mid 60s and in good health who ... continue

Eurodam 08/14 5+ out of 5+
14 day Celtic Cruise by tommcs

This was our first cruise and probably our last on the Prinsendam. We have been on 3 other ... continue

Prinsendam 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Tried it, gave it a fair chance, not liking it by squeaky_1974

Background information: We were a party of 3, with my retired parents and myself in two separate ... continue

Zaandam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Cruise - Mixed Thoughts by TheCruisettes

Took a cruise from Seward to Vancouver in early July on the Statendam. The ship is a little ... continue

Statendam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: