Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5295 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good and Bad. by jaxcruiser1961

The Good first:  Due to a norovirus incident, we didn't board until late. I'm glad the crew ... continue

Maasdam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
HAL YOU HAVE A PROBLEM! by queenem123

Had this been the first HAL ship we ever sailed on we would never choose HAL again! To start ... continue

Zuiderdam 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
The 'Miracle Upgrade' - we got one! by quasi-aussie

Background information - We are 'young', active 59 and 64 year olds. This was our 4th cruise ... continue

Oosterdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Indonesia on the Rotterdam by JilP

Although we have taken over 40 cruises, this was our first on Holland America and we would ... continue

Rotterdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise by Rtarraran

My wife and I just got back from our 1st cruise, we enjoyed the experience very much, we had an ... continue

Oosterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Unusually good, even for HAL! by When and How

A Smooth embarkation and an excellent Mariner's lunch set the tone for this cruise. The cabin ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
OK - next time will try another brand by danamp

We have previously sailed with Carnival and Princess. I know all three cruise lines are owned by ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
BAD CRUISE EXPERIENCE FOR HOLLAND AMERICA FIRST (AND LAST) TIMER by GangwaySalt

We arrived at the San Diego, CA terminal early Sunday for our March 9, 2014 cruise to the ... continue

Veendam 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Experience start to finish by ekehey

We had cruised one other time on another cruise line and came close to giving up ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland's Zuider left a lot to be desired. by bharrelslp

We choose this Panama canal cruise to celebrate my husband's retirement after 50 years as a ... continue

Zuiderdam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great First Time Experience by Robeans

My boyfriend and I took the 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam. It was my ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
21-Day Collectors Voyage to Southern and Eastern Caribbean by ElEl

We are a retired couple in our 60’s who took this cruise to escape the wretched winter ... continue

Noordam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise that could have been great with improved dining experience by Tomtom56

This was our first Holland America cruise and we picked it specifically to get an older, more ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sea warriors by sea warrior

This was our fourth HAL cruise. We decided to take this cruise because of the pricing and ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
More than pleased by suetony2011@hotmail.com

1-CABIN My husband and I have just had cruise with H.A.L 14 nights, and we were more than happy. ... continue

Oosterdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a blast for our family! by buffalobilbur

Our family spent spring break on board the Ryndam. My husband, my 11 year old son, my 9 year old ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
10 Night Panama Canal Sunfarer by ShenValleyGal

We arrived at the port at 11:00 and were able to enter immediately to have our wine checked and ... continue

Zuiderdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
What's not to love by SneezyRider

Keep in mind that all reviews are a matter of the reviewer's opinion. What was fantastic for one ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our first Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise by lorenzod

We had a very enjoyable 7day cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam- Eastern Caribbean.  There were ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise, enjoyed this ship by BJzink

Since we live fairly close to San Diego, we don't have the hassle factor of air travel to and ... continue

Veendam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellelnt Cruise by Souppea

We live in Upstate N.Y so we left the day before and stayed at a great hotel my wife got on ... continue

Noordam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Holland America - East Caribbean on Westerdam by Ahoy_there_maties

This was the first time we sailed on Holland America, we had heard good things about them. ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never again by 1italgal

This was my first time on Holland America. I should NOT be complaining here just b/c my sister ... continue

Veendam 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed...expected better from HAL by GrannyJKP

This was our 7th cruise overall and our 2nd on Holland America. Our first HAL cruise was the ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
HAL has missed the boat ! by big1515

I would like to preface this review by saying that we met two couples on board which made the ... continue

Eurodam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: