Holland America Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Holland America Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Holland America Cruise Reviews: 5302 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Panama Canal Sunfarer Cruise - April 5-18, 2014 by Cleo1611

This was my 8th cruise, 3rd with HAL and 2nd time on the Zuiderdam. I found the Zuiderdam was ... continue

Zuiderdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
True Holiday by Old Bulldog

After looking into various cruise lines, my husband and I agreed on Holland America as it seemed ... continue

Oosterdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A unique itinerary by Liat

Why This Cruise?

The principal appeal of this cruise was the itinerary. Except for Cabo ... continue

Statendam 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
14 night New Zealand discovery by Stevedm

A cruise to New Zealand was something my wife and I had wanted to do for a very long time, and ... continue

Oosterdam 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
SUPER, SUPER, SUPER by gerempi@nb.sympatico.ca

We have done three cruises all with the Holland America Line (Eastern Caribbean on the Eurodam; ... continue

Westerdam 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great Westerdam Cruise by mman

We enjoyed our second cruise on the Westerdam.  Everything went smoothly on embarkation ... continue

Westerdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good and Bad. by jaxcruiser1961

The Good first:  Due to a norovirus incident, we didn't board until late. I'm glad the crew ... continue

Maasdam 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
HAL YOU HAVE A PROBLEM! by queenem123

Had this been the first HAL ship we ever sailed on we would never choose HAL again! To start ... continue

Zuiderdam 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
The 'Miracle Upgrade' - we got one! by quasi-aussie

Background information - We are 'young', active 59 and 64 year olds. This was our 4th cruise ... continue

Oosterdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Indonesia on the Rotterdam by JilP

Although we have taken over 40 cruises, this was our first on Holland America and we would ... continue

Rotterdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise by Rtarraran

My wife and I just got back from our 1st cruise, we enjoyed the experience very much, we had an ... continue

Oosterdam 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Unusually good, even for HAL! by When and How

A Smooth embarkation and an excellent Mariner's lunch set the tone for this cruise. The cabin ... continue

Westerdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
OK - next time will try another brand by danamp

We have previously sailed with Carnival and Princess. I know all three cruise lines are owned by ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
BAD CRUISE EXPERIENCE FOR HOLLAND AMERICA FIRST (AND LAST) TIMER by GangwaySalt

We arrived at the San Diego, CA terminal early Sunday for our March 9, 2014 cruise to the ... continue

Veendam 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Experience start to finish by ekehey

We had cruised one other time on another cruise line and came close to giving up ... continue

Westerdam 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Holland's Zuider left a lot to be desired. by bharrelslp

We choose this Panama canal cruise to celebrate my husband's retirement after 50 years as a ... continue

Zuiderdam 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great First Time Experience by Robeans

My boyfriend and I took the 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam. It was my ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 04/14 5+ out of 5+
21-Day Collectors Voyage to Southern and Eastern Caribbean by ElEl

We are a retired couple in our 60’s who took this cruise to escape the wretched winter ... continue

Noordam 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise that could have been great with improved dining experience by Tomtom56

This was our first Holland America cruise and we picked it specifically to get an older, more ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sea warriors by sea warrior

This was our fourth HAL cruise. We decided to take this cruise because of the pricing and ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
More than pleased by suetony2011@hotmail.com

1-CABIN My husband and I have just had cruise with H.A.L 14 nights, and we were more than happy. ... continue

Oosterdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a blast for our family! by buffalobilbur

Our family spent spring break on board the Ryndam. My husband, my 11 year old son, my 9 year old ... continue

Ryndam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
10 Night Panama Canal Sunfarer by ShenValleyGal

We arrived at the port at 11:00 and were able to enter immediately to have our wine checked and ... continue

Zuiderdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
What's not to love by SneezyRider

Keep in mind that all reviews are a matter of the reviewer's opinion. What was fantastic for one ... continue

Westerdam 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our first Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise by lorenzod

We had a very enjoyable 7day cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam- Eastern Caribbean.  There were ... continue

Nieuw Amsterdam 03/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Holland America
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Holland America Line
Write a cruise review about: