Un-cruise Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Un-cruise Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Un-cruise Cruise Reviews: 58 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A plan to deviate from by lisafreeman

Before I launch into an “ Oh my god – it was wonderful! “ style review, I ... continue

Safari Explorer 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Even better the second time around! by Gloria Mundi

My husband and I took the Wilderness Discoverer from Ketchikan to Juneau last week. We’d ... continue

Wilderness Discoverer 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Un-Cruise Adventures says it all - No floating city by RockytheBear

The Safari Quest and its crew are top notch in every respect. I have never experienced more ... continue

Safari Quest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Trip of a life time! by Valkyrie_Angel

Read about Un-Cruise last spring and fell in love with the "dream" of it. When my dream started ... continue

Wilderness Adventurer 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaskan Inside Passage on Un-Cruise Adventures S.S. Legacy by GpLegacy

Boarded S.S. Legacy in Juno on 6/22/14 with my father, 32 crew members and a bunch of other ... continue

S.S. Legacy 07/14 5+ out of 5+
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Un-Cruise. by TazzMom602

We originally booked an Alaska cruise with Oceania, but it was from Vancouver to San Francisco, ... continue

Safari Explorer 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoying Hawaii from the sea by kinseybow

I have been to all the islands many times over the past 25 years. But spending a week on the ... continue

Safari Explorer 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Astonishingly great! by d@34n.us

I'm a yachtsman and was surprised and more than pleased that the captain, mate and engineer were ... continue

Safari Quest 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful trip, wonderful staff! by Ken the Enchanter

First, some clarification: we were on Safari Voyager, not Endeavour...I believe this is a ... continue

Safari Endeavour 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Unfortunate turn of service by Dadink

This was out 8th cruise with this company. This was by far the most disappointing. Our previous ... continue

Safari Explorer 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Unforgetable adventure by kenmaven

This was one of the few trips we've taken that way exceeded our expectations!

I booked ... continue

Safari Explorer 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Whale of a Time on Safari Voyager by pwchief

This 7 day "Un-Cruise" left from Cabo San Lucas on Jan 25, 2014. In short, it was a great cruise ... continue

Safari Quest 02/14 5+ out of 5+
The Un-Cruise Adventures ranks second out of two. by Bombo

All in all we had a lot of fun. No matter, in hindsight about one week after disembarkation in ... continue

Safari Explorer 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Spoiled for anything else by kstawicki

This was my first cruise of any kind and I'm afraid I'll have to stay with Un-Cruise for my ... continue

Safari Quest 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Wow! Outstanding experience by sphere49

We got lucky and found Un-Cruise Adventures online. We wanted, and got, a wonderful small-ship ... continue

Safari Endeavour 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Sensory overload with the Wilderness - Eastern Inner Reaches by Liowa

Recently retired from teaching, we chose this un-cruise because of the opportunity to get into ... continue

Wilderness Discoverer 10/13 5+ out of 5+
What a truely unique expereince for our diverse group of ages and abil by kskingsford

This cruise was to be my daughter and my last big trip together before she graduates from High ... continue

Wilderness Discoverer 01/14 5+ out of 5+
First Cruise - Great Trip by rundg001

This was my first time in Alaska, and I liked the concept of an 'adventure' cruise with ... continue

Wilderness Explorer 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Absolute Best Way to See Alaska! by jannob

Seven days of once in a lifetime wildlife sightings, incredible activity, superb crew, beautiful ... continue

Safari Endeavour 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Amazing. Do it. by lnc

Threads the needle for a perfect adventure

... continue
Safari Endeavour 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Un-Cruise Adventure S.S. Legacy by CleoV

With time to stop anywhere, any time, it's the only way to truly see Alaska

... continue
S.S. Legacy 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Alaska at its best by prfirec

August sailing in the Un-Cruise 36 passenger Safari Explorer to Glacier country was ... continue

Safari Explorer 08/13 5.0 out of 5+
A Great Way to Experience Alaska by pwchief

I wrote a lengthy review with lots of details to help future passengers on this cruise to better ... continue

Safari Endeavour 08/13 5+ out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise Adventure by tmmaddux6

My husband and I and 3 friends went on an Un-Cruise Adventures Inner Reaches of the Eastern ... continue

Wilderness Discoverer 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Best of the Best in Alaska by travelbunnyvic

I'm an avid traveler who loves both luxury and adventure. I love Alaska and this was my 8th trip ... continue

Safari Endeavour 08/13 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Un-Cruise Adventures
Write a cruise review about: