Fred. Olsen Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Fred. Olsen Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Fred. Olsen Cruise Reviews: 240 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Unusual destinations on a lovely little ship by Bollinger_Babe

My husband and I are veteran cruisers and this was our second time on FOCL's Braemar. We have ... continue

Braemar 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
A little disappointing by Maudash

Fred Olsen flew us to Tenerife via Monarch from Manchester. We couldn't book seats in advance as ... continue

Braemar 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cabin to avoid by shainracy

Our trip to Cape Verde, Gambia & Senegal...was not as warm and rougher seas than many on ... continue

Braemar 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cape Verdi and West Africa by keithhanson

Having just been on a cruise with Fred starting at Tenerife to Cape Verdi and west Africa an ... continue

Braemar 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again on the Black Watch by Nicola31

My husband and I had the worst cruise in 25 years of cruising. We were due to leave Southampton ... continue

Black Watch 04/14 Not Rated
Disappointing First Cruise with Fred Olsen by aceatch

My wife and I have just returned from a cruise of Christmas markets aboard the Balmoral and we ... continue

Balmoral 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dropping Standards by Sagitarius44

Very different from our previous cruises with Fred Olsen. Embarkation, a queue backed up onto ... continue

Balmoral 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful time on the charming Braemar. by sammysgranny

I've sailed with Fred Olsen a number of times before (as well as with other more glitzy cruise ... continue

Braemar 03/14 5+ out of 5+
third cruise around the canary islands but the first with fred by paul westhead

flew from manchester on monarch to tenerife good flight baggage reclaim about 20 minutes coach ... continue

Braemar 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Not for the young at heart by brobanje47

Went with Fred Olson's Balmoral in November 2013 and was very disappointed - not with the ... continue

Balmoral 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Fred by agathachristiefan

Had the trip of a lifetime on Blackwatch to St. Petersburg, fantastic holiday.

I am a ... continue

Black Watch 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
All inclusive- the negatives! by gaffers1

Just returned from 32 day Caribbean cruise on Balmoral. Absolutely fabulous except for the ... continue

Balmoral 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Black watch. Never again by Skyemolly

Black Watch Cruise to the Baltic November 2013 to December 2013

Initially I would like ... continue

Black Watch 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
My first Fred Olsen cruise - won't be the last! by jantoby

This was my first cruise with Fred Olsen and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ports visited were Lisbon, ... continue

Braemar 12/13 5+ out of 5+
First time with Fred Olsen by Stoneybloke

This was our first time with Fred Olsen and cruising on a smaller ship. First impressions were ... continue

Braemar 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Snooze Cruise by margaretm8814

First ever cruise and we were very happy overall. We selected Fred Olsen as the passengers ... continue

Braemar 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Park at Dover Port at your peril - we lost our car - as did many other by Chycarn

We enjoyed the cruise - especially the sail-in to Venice - which was the highlight with the ... continue

Braemar 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Mugged on Dover Docks by lincscruisers

As a regular and loyal Fred Olsen cruiser I would like to add my comments about this ... continue

Braemar 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Last minute Anchor Fares good value BUT..... by chasnunn

We have cruised with Fred Olsen on several occasions on the Boudicca. Having had two cruises ... continue

Black Watch 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise from Hell ! by trysky

After having booked our cruise via a travel agent and requested first sitting, we were told that ... continue

Braemar 11/13 Not Rated
Disappointed by ancient

After a care free embarkation at Southampton and a prompt delivery of our cases to our cabin we ... continue

Balmoral 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise Lover by Ruthal

We had a wonderful cruise to Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. The Ship is small by our ... continue

Boudicca 10/13 5.0 out of 5+

Black Watch - All inclusive - Norovirus - Hidden extras

... continue
Black Watch 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
14 days battling the Northern Atlantic to circumnavigate Iceland by Fussynemo

Check-in Check-out. Check-in at Forth Ports was simple. Parted from baggage, passengers were ... continue

Black Watch 12/13 Not Rated
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Fred. Olsen
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: