Fred. Olsen Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Fred. Olsen Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Fred. Olsen Cruise Reviews: 239 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Fred Olsen: Voyage towards the North Pole on Black Watch 2014 by Docmalc

Once again Fred Olsen have pulled out all the stops here. We have been with other companies, but ... continue

Black Watch 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Was one night with Fred enough? by Balloon Man

Firstly: we boarded in Bristol

A one night mini cruise - Bristol to Liverpool - isn't ... continue

Boudicca 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised ! by whippet66

My partner and I, both mid 60s decided to try Fred because we wanted to go to the Baltic, and ... continue

Black Watch 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Good value with all inclusive by chelseababy

Disappointed that had to park away from previous on site parking.

Cabin small but had ... continue

Braemar 06/14 Not Rated
Mansions and Museums by LandC

We arrived at Avonmouth port in good time for our 6 night cruise to Spain and France, calling at ... continue

Boudicca 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Museums and Mansions May, 2014 by Franky500

We cruised from Avonmouth to Bilbao, La Rochelle and L'Orient.

This cruise was highly ... continue

Boudicca 05/14 5+ out of 5+
3 Cities overnight. by jeanlyon

This cruise went to Rouen, Amsterdam and Hamburg. In each port we stayed overnight. It was ... continue

Black Watch 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Madeira and Canaries April 2014 by ann clegg

We chose this cruise primarily because we wanted to go to the Canaries at this time of year ... continue

Balmoral 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Small ship experience by Cuzlin

We have done 23 cruises in all but this was the first with Fred Olsen. We enjoyed the cruise ... continue

Braemar 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
AMAZIN CRUISE EXPERIENCE by chrisbev

Just got back from west Africa cruise on the Fred Olsen Braemar, What a fantastic cruise ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by shemotorhome

I'm a single lady who was on the last leg of this world cruise. Was given a very old fashioned ... continue

Balmoral 05/14 Not Rated
Relaxing Cruise by Dejan

We embarked in Brisbane instead of Sydney as it was more convenient for us to do so. Embarking ... continue

Black Watch 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thoroughly Enjoyed by Limejock

Being from Canada, this was our first British style cruise. We are British ex-pats. The ... continue

Great first Solo cruise! by roz1812

I have just come back from cruising to Cape Verde, Gambia and Senegal on the Braemar and had a ... continue

Retirement home by Ingwar

Me and my partner went on the Australasian leg of the Black Watch World cruise 2104. We boarded ... continue

Black Watch 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise by VictorMeldrew

We are regular Fred. Olsen cruisers and this was one of the best experiences we’ve had ... continue

OUR FAVOURITE CRUISE SHIP TO DATE! by Prof de F

We have just returned home from a lovely cruise on Fred Olsen's Braemar to Cape Verde, The ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
New Cruiser Fantastic by Lorraine d

We came down a day earlier because previous week there were a lot of flooding, we found a nice B ... continue

Boudicca 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Not For Me by Grandadcuckoo

This was my first cruise with Fred Olsen and it will also be my last. Why do I say this? It is ... continue

Boudicca 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by 04Murphy

I have cruised many times before, both on small ships up to very large, and have never felt ... continue

Boudicca 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Cruise and Most Enjoyable by Yachties

We booked "cruise only" as we live too far from Manchester or Gatwick to book flights with ... continue

Braemar 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First Fred Olsen Cruise by treesrgreen

We have cruised 20 plus times before on both small and larger ships but I have to say Fred Olsen ... continue

Braemar 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never again by theway

Went on a sector of a World cruise as interesting itinerary. Embarkation was a total mix up as ... continue

Balmoral 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Mumbai, Myanmar and the Far East by Parsman

I took the second sector of the "Balmoral" 2014 world cruise from Dubai to Hong Kong. The flight ... continue

Balmoral 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Unusual destinations on a lovely little ship by Bollinger_Babe

My husband and I are veteran cruisers and this was our second time on FOCL's Braemar. We have ... continue

Braemar 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Fred. Olsen
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: