Fred. Olsen Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Fred. Olsen Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Fred. Olsen Cruise Reviews: 223 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great first Solo cruise! by roz1812

I have just come back from cruising to Cape Verde, Gambia and Senegal on the Braemar and had a ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Retirement home by Ingwar

Me and my partner went on the Australasian leg of the Black Watch World cruise 2104. We boarded ... continue

Black Watch 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise by VictorMeldrew

We are regular Fred. Olsen cruisers and this was one of the best experiences we’ve had ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5+ out of 5+
OUR FAVOURITE CRUISE SHIP TO DATE! by Prof de F

We have just returned home from a lovely cruise on Fred Olsen's Braemar to Cape Verde, The ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
New Cruiser Fantastic by Lorraine d

We came down a day earlier because previous week there were a lot of flooding, we found a nice B ... continue

Boudicca 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by 04Murphy

I have cruised many times before, both on small ships up to very large, and have never felt ... continue

Boudicca 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
First Cruise and Most Enjoyable by Yachties

We booked "cruise only" as we live too far from Manchester or Gatwick to book flights with ... continue

Braemar 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First Fred Olsen Cruise by treesrgreen

We have cruised 20 plus times before on both small and larger ships but I have to say Fred Olsen ... continue

Braemar 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never again by theway

Went on a sector of a World cruise as interesting itinerary. Embarkation was a total mix up as ... continue

Balmoral 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Mumbai, Myanmar and the Far East by Parsman

I took the second sector of the "Balmoral" 2014 world cruise from Dubai to Hong Kong. The flight ... continue

Balmoral 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Unusual destinations on a lovely little ship by Bollinger_Babe

My husband and I are veteran cruisers and this was our second time on FOCL's Braemar. We have ... continue

Braemar 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
A little disappointing by Maudash

Fred Olsen flew us to Tenerife via Monarch from Manchester. We couldn't book seats in advance as ... continue

Braemar 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cabin to avoid by shainracy

Our trip to Cape Verde, Gambia & Senegal...was not as warm and rougher seas than many on ... continue

Braemar 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cape Verdi and West Africa by keithhanson

Having just been on a cruise with Fred starting at Tenerife to Cape Verdi and west Africa an ... continue

Braemar 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing First Cruise with Fred Olsen by aceatch

My wife and I have just returned from a cruise of Christmas markets aboard the Balmoral and we ... continue

Balmoral 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dropping Standards by Sagitarius44

Very different from our previous cruises with Fred Olsen. Embarkation, a queue backed up onto ... continue

Balmoral 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful time on the charming Braemar. by sammysgranny

I've sailed with Fred Olsen a number of times before (as well as with other more glitzy cruise ... continue

Braemar 03/14 5+ out of 5+
third cruise around the canary islands but the first with fred by paul westhead

flew from manchester on monarch to tenerife good flight baggage reclaim about 20 minutes coach ... continue

Braemar 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Not for the young at heart by brobanje47

Went with Fred Olson's Balmoral in November 2013 and was very disappointed - not with the ... continue

Balmoral 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Fred by agathachristiefan

Had the trip of a lifetime on Blackwatch to St. Petersburg, fantastic holiday.

I am a ... continue

Black Watch 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
All inclusive- the negatives! by gaffers1

Just returned from 32 day Caribbean cruise on Balmoral. Absolutely fabulous except for the ... continue

Balmoral 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Black watch. Never again by Skyemolly

Black Watch Cruise to the Baltic November 2013 to December 2013

Initially I would like ... continue

Black Watch 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
My first Fred Olsen cruise - won't be the last! by jantoby

This was my first cruise with Fred Olsen and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ports visited were Lisbon, ... continue

Braemar 12/13 5+ out of 5+
First time with Fred Olsen by Stoneybloke

This was our first time with Fred Olsen and cruising on a smaller ship. First impressions were ... continue

Braemar 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Snooze Cruise by margaretm8814

First ever cruise and we were very happy overall. We selected Fred Olsen as the passengers ... continue

Braemar 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Fred. Olsen
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: