Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1164 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Awesome trip but hard with a 4-yr old by R Dub

We stayed In a 1 bedroom concierge suite. Since we were "concierge", we were able to be the ... continue

Disney Wonder 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Sailed on the Wonder... comparision to past cruises by lylabelle1

After doing many cruises from Royal Caribbean, Holland America and Carnival, we had a variety of ... continue

Disney Wonder 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Magic Lives On! by Disprincess4ever

This was our 3rd Disney cruise and it did not disappoint! After sailing on the Magic last year ... continue

Disney Magic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Very disappointed and not worth the money! by rojorond

We've been on more than 35 cruises. We've been on one other Disney cruise and loved it. This ... continue

Disney Magic 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
AWESOME! by love the world

I really enjoyed myself with my grandchildren (ages 3 an 7) and they loved it. They kept ... continue

Disney Dream 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Dream Fun for Adults! by WorldTraveler11

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our first Disney cruise aboard the beautiful Disney Dream! ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic time on the Disney Fantasy by zaherej

We took our first family cruise on the Disney Fantasy on March 29, 2014 (7- Night Western ... continue

Disney Fantasy 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever! by VegasGirl1108

This was my 7th cruise, but first on a Disney ship. I am converted forever! Yes, they are more ... continue

Disney Dream 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful cruise! by critsister

Just got off the Disney Magic - it was truly a wonderful cruise for the whole family.

We ... continue

Disney Magic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney does it right by Corn Cruiser

Background info:  I have done 7 previous cruises, but never a cruise with our two children ... continue

Disney Fantasy 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it! by Allisonfaye

We loved our first ever cruise to the Eastern Caribbean.

Things we liked: we booked a ... continue

Disney Fantasy 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Disney Cruise...our experience by cruisinpips

Background - Me, my wife and 12 yo DD. Past cruises are 7 Carnival, 7 RCI, and one ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing experience for the whole family! by ddbiggs

Boarding was very smooth, overall wait of 30 minutes. When we entered the ship, I got goosebumps ... continue

Disney Wonder 03/14 5+ out of 5+
WORSE CRUISE EVER by Hannon815

First off let me say I love Disney. We are premium passholders so we thought if we love the ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Justifies It's #1 Rating by vaznayak

Just came away from a 7-nt cruise on the Fantasy. After having done the Disney Magic out of ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Another great cruise on the Dream by MichaelCruiser

This was our third voyage on the Disney Dream in four years. We are so fortunate to be able to ... continue

Disney Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break Bahamas - Castaway Cay by cdiano

Food

I read just about everywhere that the food on this cruise was excellent. I can tell ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Cruise getaway with adult children by crystal1010

This is our family's 20th cruise (or there about). We only had three days I could get all of us ... continue

Disney Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy - Costa Maya Port-of-Call by cruisewithrickntina

We recently cruised aboard Disney Fantasy and I must say that I was not thoroughly impressed ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Cruise exceeded my expectations! by FamilyCruiser235

My family just returned from a 4-night Disney Magic Bahamian Cruise and I am already in the ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
3rd time on Disney is indeed a charm by akeyesrobb

I travelled with my husband and 2 children (ages 8 and 10) on our 3rd Disney cruise and once ... continue

Disney Wonder 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Most expensive vacation ever - but worth it at twice the price by AndynBrenda

A Disney Cruise was our happy medium between my wife's sentiment that "Every kids should see ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Magic by annef68

This was our second Disney Cruise, first was on the Disney Dream in October 2012 and, once ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mostly good but a couple mild complaints by pinguy

DW and I took two teenage grand kids on this cruise. We had a wonderful time. The ship is ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 Not Rated
Family Cruise with Mom, Dad, and three boys 9, 8, 6 by avgsuperheroine

We loved the Disney Magic! What a beautiful ship and friendly staff. This was our second cruise, ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: