Disney Cruise Reviews

Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1146 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Spring Break Bahamas - Castaway Cay by cdiano

Food

I read just about everywhere that the food on this cruise was excellent. I can tell ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Cruise getaway with adult children by crystal1010

This is our family's 20th cruise (or there about). We only had three days I could get all of us ... continue

Disney Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy - Costa Maya Port-of-Call by cruisewithrickntina

We recently cruised aboard Disney Fantasy and I must say that I was not thoroughly impressed ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Cruise exceeded my expectations! by FamilyCruiser235

My family just returned from a 4-night Disney Magic Bahamian Cruise and I am already in the ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
3rd time on Disney is indeed a charm by akeyesrobb

I travelled with my husband and 2 children (ages 8 and 10) on our 3rd Disney cruise and once ... continue

Disney Wonder 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Most expensive vacation ever - but worth it at twice the price by AndynBrenda

A Disney Cruise was our happy medium between my wife's sentiment that "Every kids should see ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Magic by annef68

This was our second Disney Cruise, first was on the Disney Dream in October 2012 and, once ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mostly good but a couple mild complaints by pinguy

DW and I took two teenage grand kids on this cruise. We had a wonderful time. The ship is ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 Not Rated
Family Cruise with Mom, Dad, and three boys 9, 8, 6 by avgsuperheroine

We loved the Disney Magic! What a beautiful ship and friendly staff. This was our second cruise, ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our very first cruise. We're hooked! by yesha_p

Before the cruise: you will receive a booklet in the mail 2 weeks prior to cruise day. READ IT. ... continue

Outstanding from Start to Finish!! by Scrapping in Ontario

This was our first cruise ever and we were completely overwhelmed - in a good way! From the ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Top-of-the-line, Disney gets it right by cmurray234

As it has always been, it's the small things that make the Disney difference. The Fantasy is an ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Grandparents delight! by Billy T

To begin....We are well traveled cruise people. Usually we go on the rather upscale small ships. ... continue

Return to our first Cruise Ship, the Disney Magic by Whatley trio

Let me first begin in saying there is no such thing as a bad cruise. I know some will disagree ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
A totally Dream-y Presidents' Week cruise! by runnergirl71

I made the decision on a 3-night cruise with my family celebrating my parents' 45th anniversary ... continue

Disney Does it Well by RocketMan45

We took our second cruise on Disney Dream for the altered itinerary for Caribbean (Nassau, day ... continue

Disney Dream 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruisers - Fun but with downfalls by KellyNSU

This was our first cruise ever, so we were new to everything. I did have pretty high ... continue

Disney Magic 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Anniversary Cruise!!! by Plmbrjoe

My husband and I just recently returned from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise to St Maarten, ... continue

Disney Fantasy 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pretty Good, but not great by YagsFL

Overall the Disney Cruise was pretty good. I think we just expected a little more having been on ... continue

Disney Wonder 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Some Good, Some Not So Good... by SkatesNYSO

I just returned from a 7-night cruise on the Disney Fantasy with my husband, my parents, and my ... continue

Disney Fantasy 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise by EC2933

We recently returned from our family vacation on the Disney Fantasy. We booked a year ahead and ... continue

Disney Fantasy 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing!!!! First time on Disney, certainly not the last... by blucas628

Disney really is the greatest cruise line out there. We sailed from Miami for the 5 night cruise ... continue

Disney Wonder 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruisin in Style by cnison29

Went on the Valentine's Day weekend cruise. We had a standard inside cabin, which was perfect ... continue

Disney Magic 02/14 5+ out of 5+
A magical cruise by sjring

Just returned from a sailing on the Disney Magic on it's 3-night Bahamas itinerary (Port ... continue

Disney Magic 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
An amazing experience for this family of first-time cruisers!! by Allemania

After years of thinking about it, asking friends, and doing research, we finally settled on the ... continue

Disney Fantasy 02/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: