Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1071 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Disney Cruise without Children by arady409

Love Disney. I'm 53 and traveled with my 87 year old mother. Also along, but not in the same ... continue

Disney Fantasy 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Great ship but nickel and dimes! by Odile1

The last time we took a "cruise" was in 1970, my husband had a scholarship that was paying for ... continue

Disney Fantasy 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Thanksgiving on the seas by BDMom

I planned this trip 18 months in advance, booked it and planned like a crazy person. I was ... continue

Disney Fantasy 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
My Disney Dream Review... by tdnosnhoj11

Being without children, I had a few issues with DCL, but honestly, I could see why anyone would ... continue

Disney Dream 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Nice but not as nice as I thought it would be by iluv2travel2

This was my 11th cruise. I took my grandson for his 5th birthday. I have sailed with Princess, ... continue

Disney Dream 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Fifth Disney Cruise by Madsmom

It's been a few years since our last Disney Cruise, but we just got home yesterday and are ... continue

Disney Wonder 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Dream is also for adults by TeeChi

Disney Dream

November 21 - 24

Gambee’s review of the Disney Dream sparked ... continue

Wonder-full by tickleus

My wife and I and a couple of friends just returned home from a 7 night cruise on the Disney ... continue

Disney Dream Definitely A by mathtutor101

We just returned from the Disney Dream 11/17-11/21 and it was truly exceptional. Disney sets the ... continue

Disney Dream 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Been on lots of cruises, but Disney tops them all! by grammy sue

We have cruised Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian and Celebrity, a total of 14 cruises and we ... continue

First Ever Cruise! Yes dear! Honeymoon! by Backwash

Who doesn't love a Adventure? My New Bride had a choice of going on a Road trip to Savannah, Ga. ... continue

The New and no so New Disney Magic 2.0 by GuyGenie

I felt it necessary to add in "2.0” in the title to make it clear this review is on the ... continue

Disney Magic 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Dream A Little Dream Of Me..... by big al

Dream a little dream of me…that’s the song by Mama Cass Elliott of the Mamas & ... continue

Disney Wonder overcame all of my negative expectations! by Cooley Consumers

We prepared for our Disney Wonder cruise with a lot of negative misgivings: we had been to the ... continue

Experienced Cruiser Sailing First Time on Disney by cruisinsince75

This was our 27th cruise overall, but our very first Disney experience. We grew up just minutes ... continue

Disney Wonder 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
The Reimagined Magic -True Disney by Crusin Susan

This was my second Disney cruise, first on the Magic. This was a girlfriend's getaway, no ... continue

Disney Magic 11/13 Not Rated
The Magic was Magical by bmwtranspoman

The "new refurbished Magic is what our friends call the ship. They have sailed so much that they ... continue

Disney Magic 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
First cruise ever and we are hooked. by CharlottesMama

This was the first cruise for all three of us (husband, 7-year-old daughter and myself). This ... continue

Best Family Vacation Ever! by kls10

First off, let me say that we have only been on one cruise before, it was a Carnival cruise back ... continue

Another fabulous Disney Cruise! by yankeegirl1012

This was our 3rd Disney Cruise and our 2nd in 2013. We booked this one because the deal was too ... continue

Disney Wonder 10/13 Not Rated
A DREAM COME TRUE.. by phares24

For our first cruise ever, Disney Dream was truly a magical experience for our family of 3 (2 ... continue

Disney Dream 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
My First Disney Experience...WOW!! by kruzkween

My long-time high school friend went with me on my first Disney cruise; the Wonder, 7 nights ... continue

Disney Wonder 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Halloween 2013 by skybucky@hotmail.com

Halloween on The Wonder was in fact Wonderful! My wife and I, both in our late 50's, had our ... continue

1st time family cruise by SaskAries

May 2013 we decided to take a cruise to celebrate our 1st Wedding & 12th Anniversary in ... continue

Disney Fantasy 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
First time disney cruisers by kstrubberg

we sailed as a family on the Disney fanstasy over fall break. We planned the cruise almost a ... continue

Disney Fantasy 10/13 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 50 - 74 See reviews 100 - 124

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: