Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1163 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Disney Wonder - Panama Canal full transit PLUS by bobski24

We wanted to see the Panama Canal & this Disney repositioning cruise was a perfect fit. ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Ship by saf79

When looking into family vacations, it is important to find a place that provides hospitality, ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 Not Rated
DCL Wonderful Wonder by Robot RN

Our first cruise with DCL was a magical experience. We had a last minute reservation which I was ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5+ out of 5+
I Wonder why I thought a Disney Cruise would be a good idea. by macnern

Well I booked a Nowhere cruise from the port of San Diego. 2 hours in the sun waiting to get on ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cocktails and Dreams by cortegro

Great R&R trip from the busy northeast! On a quick semi-anniversary trip for 45-44yr olds ... continue

Disney Magic 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Okay but did not live up to the hype by dulcemariamar

The problem with Disney Cruise Line is that before you book your trip, you stop and ask ... continue

Best Disney Cruise yet! by ofchorus

This was our 8th cruise with DCL and our best yet! Everything (yes, everything!) was clean, in ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Fantasy 8 out of 10 by RobertLasVegas

We have been on both the Magic and the Wonder back when they were new. We haven't cruised in ... continue

Great time by CalgaryMac

This was our first cruise ever and as we know Disney well as Vacation Club members we decided on ... continue

Kids fantasy! by minecraft

I will provide as much details of the entire experience and some helpful tips for the will be ... continue

So Sad... by tmccollum

We took our cruise with our son and 4 grandchildren on the Dream. It was magical in may ways and ... continue

Magical! by chappylover

Our 1st Disney cruise with our 3 children. Something for everyone, including our 13 yr old ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Magical Experience, a bit more Pixie Dust needed in some places. by TwinPrincessMermaids

A quick note about embarkation, we stayed and did some park days prior and then got to port (we ... continue

Disney Magic 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Golly, I Love Disney Cruise Line! by SeaisforMe

I could sit and gush about my cruise all day long. I drank a big old cup of the Mouse's Kool ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
A true family focused week on the Disney Fantasy by CSHaydt

We just got off the Disney Fantasy and it was a truly magical week. I highly recommend this ... continue

Nursery was HORRIBLE! Who would have expected from DISNEY! by nmtieu

My husband and I use to travel very frequently until we became pregnant with our twins almost ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - Thoughts of a pragmatic cruiser by nzOdy

This was my second cruise and we did it with a bang. We reserved a 1 bdrm concierge suite as a ... continue

First Cruise..label it a success by z51red

My wife and I, both in our 60's recently enjoyed our first cruise with our daughter, son in law ... continue

Not for adults by IntelliWriter

My husband and I had a good time on the cruise, but the idea that Disney is exceptional compared ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Gluten free vegetarian on the Wonder by glutenfreesa

Lots of great stuff on the Wonder – the ship décor, the crew, the Disney ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Kids loved it! by margaretlombardo

Just back from our Disney cruise. Had a wonderful time watching the kids enthralled with all the ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 Not Rated
Not a magical cruise by Mama vaca

Just got back from 4 night cruise to the Bahamas and Castaway Cay aboard the Disney Magic with ... continue

Disney Magic 05/14 Not Rated
Disney Wonder is Gluten Free Heaven by LizzyB_GlutenFree

We boarded the Disney Wonder on Sunday April 27th, 2014. I have celiac disease and I'm very ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly by Irisheyesterry

Let me just start by saying I always read Cruise Critics before booking a cruise. There is ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disney Cruises are Amazing for Couples in their 20's without Kids!!!! by kddisneyfan

This was the first cruise I had ever went on with my husband - we were both in our mid/late ... continue

Disney Fantasy 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: