Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1144 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First Cruise..label it a success by z51red

My wife and I, both in our 60's recently enjoyed our first cruise with our daughter, son in law ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Not for adults by IntelliWriter

My husband and I had a good time on the cruise, but the idea that Disney is exceptional compared ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Gluten free vegetarian on the Wonder by glutenfreesa

Lots of great stuff on the Wonder – the ship décor, the crew, the Disney ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Kids loved it! by margaretlombardo

Just back from our Disney cruise. Had a wonderful time watching the kids enthralled with all the ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 Not Rated
Not a magical cruise by Mama vaca

Just got back from 4 night cruise to the Bahamas and Castaway Cay aboard the Disney Magic with ... continue

Disney Magic 05/14 Not Rated
Disney Wonder is Gluten Free Heaven by LizzyB_GlutenFree

We boarded the Disney Wonder on Sunday April 27th, 2014. I have celiac disease and I'm very ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly by Irisheyesterry

Let me just start by saying I always read Cruise Critics before booking a cruise. There is ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disney Cruises are Amazing for Couples in their 20's without Kids!!!! by kddisneyfan

This was the first cruise I had ever went on with my husband - we were both in our mid/late ... continue

Disney Fantasy 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Awesome trip but hard with a 4-yr old by R Dub

We stayed In a 1 bedroom concierge suite. Since we were "concierge", we were able to be the ... continue

Disney Wonder 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Sailed on the Wonder... comparision to past cruises by lylabelle1

After doing many cruises from Royal Caribbean, Holland America and Carnival, we had a variety of ... continue

Disney Wonder 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Magic Lives On! by Disprincess4ever

This was our 3rd Disney cruise and it did not disappoint! After sailing on the Magic last year ... continue

Disney Magic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Very disappointed and not worth the money! by rojorond

We've been on more than 35 cruises. We've been on one other Disney cruise and loved it. This ... continue

Disney Magic 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
AWESOME! by love the world

I really enjoyed myself with my grandchildren (ages 3 an 7) and they loved it. They kept ... continue

Disney Dream 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Dream Fun for Adults! by WorldTraveler11

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our first Disney cruise aboard the beautiful Disney Dream! ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic time on the Disney Fantasy by zaherej

We took our first family cruise on the Disney Fantasy on March 29, 2014 (7- Night Western ... continue

Disney Fantasy 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever! by VegasGirl1108

This was my 7th cruise, but first on a Disney ship. I am converted forever! Yes, they are more ... continue

Disney Dream 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful cruise! by critsister

Just got off the Disney Magic - it was truly a wonderful cruise for the whole family.

We ... continue

Disney Magic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney does it right by Corn Cruiser

Background info:  I have done 7 previous cruises, but never a cruise with our two children ... continue

Disney Fantasy 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it! by Allisonfaye

We loved our first ever cruise to the Eastern Caribbean.

Things we liked: we booked a ... continue

Disney Fantasy 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Disney Cruise...our experience by cruisinpips

Background - Me, my wife and 12 yo DD. Past cruises are 7 Carnival, 7 RCI, and one ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing experience for the whole family! by ddbiggs

Boarding was very smooth, overall wait of 30 minutes. When we entered the ship, I got goosebumps ... continue

Disney Wonder 03/14 5+ out of 5+
WORSE CRUISE EVER by Hannon815

First off let me say I love Disney. We are premium passholders so we thought if we love the ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Justifies It's #1 Rating by vaznayak

Just came away from a 7-nt cruise on the Fantasy. After having done the Disney Magic out of ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Another great cruise on the Dream by MichaelCruiser

This was our third voyage on the Disney Dream in four years. We are so fortunate to be able to ... continue

Disney Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break Bahamas - Castaway Cay by cdiano

Food

I read just about everywhere that the food on this cruise was excellent. I can tell ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: