Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1074 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wondering about the wonder? by Rita tang

Just returned from our wonder trip last night. Wanted to write a review ASAP, before I forget. ... continue

Disney Wonder 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney cruise? Worth the extra money? by awreaper

Our cruise was from January 15th – January 19th out of Miami. I have cruised twice before, ... continue

Disney Wonder 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Many things to love about the Dream by PBaymom

My husband, I and our nine year old daughter went on the Dream for a 3 night cruise. This was my ... continue

Disney Dream 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time on the Disney Wonder-not worth the extra cost by S_family_cruises

We greatly enjoyed our recent cruise on the Disney Wonder traveling to Grand Cayman and ... continue

Disney Wonder 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful for Families & Grandparents with children by love my tan

The Disney cruise was wonderful! I had a great time with my grandson, daughter, son-in-law and ... continue

Disney Dream 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Unexpected Enjoyment, Two Adults with No Kids........... by jbuch02

like what most have said, The 3d day Port Canaveral to Nassau Bahamas via castaway Cay aboard ... continue

Disney Magic 01/14 5+ out of 5+
The best of all my cruises! by yposta

I was really impressed. Liked everything about the ship! Sailed before on RCI, Carnival, ... continue

Still Love the Dream by Disneygranny

I just finished my 4th cruise on the Disney Dream, and once again, it did not disappoint. I've ... continue

Disney Dream 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent Experience by Rmt66

We just finished our 4 night cruise with our 2 kids ages 12 and 10. We stayed in cabin 8596- ... continue

Incredible by halfcrack

We first sailed on the Dream about two years ago, on our first cruise ever-me, my wife, and our ... continue

Disney Dream 02/14 5+ out of 5+
New Years Eve week on the Disney Fantasy by Kelly O'Kidd

We were on the Fantasy December 28, 2013-January 4th, 2014. It was a fantastic time. I've been ... continue

Disney Fantasy 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Still a magical time by mroisman

This was our second Disney cruise. Our first was on the Disney Dream. I wish we had done things ... continue

Disney Magic 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing!! by magabygc

My boyfriend and I were spending a few days at Orlando and we began our planning very early. I ... continue

Disney Dream 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Just back...LOVED the Fantasy!! by Donna_In_India

A little background: I've been on 25+ cruises(Disney, Celebrity, RCI, Princess, Costa, Carnival, ... continue

Disney Fantasy 12/13 5+ out of 5+
4-night Bahama with doubleback by Mephisto666

4-Night cruise that doubled back into a 3-Night. We had a good staff all around. Our bartender ... continue

Disney Dream 12/13 Not Rated
Magic aboard the Magic by Cruisinwithtwokids

There is something special going on aboard the recently refurbished Disney Magic. This was our ... continue

Disney Magic 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Dream Cruise - not living up to its standards by andycover27

Cruise maintenance is just average compared to Carnival cruise I had taken a couple of years ... continue

Disney Dream 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Wonder was almost Wonderful! by shiner6

Well, we started out 2 days early due to the horrific ice storm which swept through north Texas. ... continue

Disney Wonder 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
One of the best cruises I have been on to date by kickboard

We booked this 4 day Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream only 7 days in advance, so it was all a ... continue

Disney Dream 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
10 Deck Deluxe Family Veranda by jolene1950

This was our first 7 day Disney cruise. And of course, no one does it like Disney!! Our ... continue

Disney Fantasy 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
First cruise experience, excellent overall by serenajoy

My family and I (myself, husband, two daughters age 9 & 3) had never been on a cruise ... continue

Disney Dream 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Expected more from Disney by witchmisfit

First things first, we were late leaving Port Canaveral because of an inspection by the coast ... continue

Disney Dream 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Highly Recommended by fleetmac01

My wife and I normally take 2 - 3 cruises a year. I prefer Royal Caribbean but my wife prefers ... continue

Disney Magic 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Disney is not just for kids by BudinFla

I had always promised my wife, a big Disney fan, that if Disney ever offered a deal we would go. ... continue

Disney Dream 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous cruise on the Fantasy by southernontariocruiser

We are not new to cruising but this was our first Disney Cruise. We spent the pre cruise night ... continue

Disney Fantasy 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: