Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1146 Ship Name Date Member Rating
One star for adults, 5 stars for teenagers by Amartlay

You would think that my husband and I were on a different cruise from the one that our 18 year ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Never again by BobnJac

Things started to go wrong from the minute we boarded. Greeted in the Centrum and directed to ... continue

Disney Magic 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Tips for the Disney Magic Cruise by sunnyinchagrin

Our transatlantic cruise was the trip of a lifetime. I did not expect to enjoy every minute so ... continue

Disney Magic 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it. :) by smembaye

I enjoyed the Disney Cruise. There were both activities for the adults and children. My kids are ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded expectations by ladyyhawk

This is my third cruise the other two were on Carnival and Princess. I went on the Disney Cruise ... continue

Disney Wonder 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Fantasy still has it by LukeWarmwater

This was our second sailing with Commodore Tom aboard the "Disney Fantasy" leaving Port ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska with the Wonder by GatorpilotJim

This was our 9th cruise with Disney, but our first without the little (now all grown up) ... continue

Disney Wonder 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Dream is a DREAM! by penny9494

Just got back from a 3 day cruise on the Dream. This review is intended for the ADULTS Only- ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Dream vs Expectations by thebigtripper

Writing a mostly uncomplimentary review of a Disney Cruise is more difficult than I imagined. ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Wonder - Panama Canal full transit PLUS by bobski24

We wanted to see the Panama Canal & this Disney repositioning cruise was a perfect fit. ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Ship by saf79

When looking into family vacations, it is important to find a place that provides hospitality, ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 Not Rated
DCL Wonderful Wonder by Robot RN

Our first cruise with DCL was a magical experience. We had a last minute reservation which I was ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5+ out of 5+
I Wonder why I thought a Disney Cruise would be a good idea. by macnern

Well I booked a Nowhere cruise from the port of San Diego. 2 hours in the sun waiting to get on ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cocktails and Dreams by cortegro

Great R&R trip from the busy northeast! On a quick semi-anniversary trip for 45-44yr olds ... continue

Disney Magic 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Okay but did not live up to the hype by dulcemariamar

The problem with Disney Cruise Line is that before you book your trip, you stop and ask ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Best Disney Cruise yet! by ofchorus

This was our 8th cruise with DCL and our best yet! Everything (yes, everything!) was clean, in ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Fantasy 8 out of 10 by RobertLasVegas

We have been on both the Magic and the Wonder back when they were new. We haven't cruised in ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time by CalgaryMac

This was our first cruise ever and as we know Disney well as Vacation Club members we decided on ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Kids fantasy! by minecraft

I will provide as much details of the entire experience and some helpful tips for the will be ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
So Sad... by tmccollum

We took our cruise with our son and 4 grandchildren on the Dream. It was magical in may ways and ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Magical! by chappylover

Our 1st Disney cruise with our 3 children. Something for everyone, including our 13 yr old ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Magical Experience, a bit more Pixie Dust needed in some places. by TwinPrincessMermaids

A quick note about embarkation, we stayed and did some park days prior and then got to port (we ... continue

Disney Magic 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Golly, I Love Disney Cruise Line! by SeaisforMe

I could sit and gush about my cruise all day long. I drank a big old cup of the Mouse's Kool ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
A true family focused week on the Disney Fantasy by CSHaydt

We just got off the Disney Fantasy and it was a truly magical week. I highly recommend this ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Nursery was HORRIBLE! Who would have expected from DISNEY! by nmtieu

My husband and I use to travel very frequently until we became pregnant with our twins almost ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: