Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1071 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Some Good, Some Not So Good... by SkatesNYSO

I just returned from a 7-night cruise on the Disney Fantasy with my husband, my parents, and my ... continue

Disney Fantasy 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise by EC2933

We recently returned from our family vacation on the Disney Fantasy. We booked a year ahead and ... continue

Amazing!!!! First time on Disney, certainly not the last... by blucas628

Disney really is the greatest cruise line out there. We sailed from Miami for the 5 night cruise ... continue

Disney Wonder 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruisin in Style by cnison29

Went on the Valentine's Day weekend cruise. We had a standard inside cabin, which was perfect ... continue

Disney Magic 02/14 5+ out of 5+
A magical cruise by sjring

Just returned from a sailing on the Disney Magic on it's 3-night Bahamas itinerary (Port ... continue

Disney Magic 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
An amazing experience for this family of first-time cruisers!! by Allemania

After years of thinking about it, asking friends, and doing research, we finally settled on the ... continue

First Disney Cruise with Mom Here Are the Pros and Cons by Flowers67

Me and my mom just got back from our first Disney cruise on the Disney Fantasy and we went for ... continue

Not Just for Kids by EMTNJ

We are a couple traveling without children and was prepared to have kids running all over the ... continue

Disney Fantasy 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney does it right! by darcyallen1

My family took our first cruise this year and we had such a marvelous trip! I am a server and I ... continue

Disney Wonder 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney knows how to do it! by kuncelk

Having looked through all the reviews on this website a lot before we left on our cruise, and ... continue

Disney Fantasy 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Must do again! by cm3g

Some background: 14 of traveling, 4 staterooms in a row standard inside cabins, 6 children ages ... continue

Disney Wonder 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney lovers cruise the Fantasy - and compare to Allure of the Seas by jenninlaca

This is a review of our Fantasy Western cruise 1/4-1/11/2014. We are a family of 4, with two ... continue

Disney Fantasy 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Magic - Some Magic, Some Mediocrity by axelskater

I traveled with my mother on this three day "quick-cruise" as a prelude to a Disney Parks visit, ... continue

Disney Magic 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
7th Disney cruise, 1st time on Dream by kaykels

I have previously taken 6 Disney Wonder/Magic cruises when my kids were younger. We took a 4 ... continue

Disney Dream 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Absolutely wonderful time! by Kandu

My husband and I chose the Disney Dream for the first cruise of our lives, quite an adventure as ... continue

Disney Dream 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Thanks, Santa! Suite on the Magic exceeded our expectations. by kneedoc

Embarking on our very first family cruise with the kids, we were not sure what to expect. My ... continue

Disney Magic 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney does it right by genomic

Previous cruises: 2 on Carnival, 1 on Norwegian

Number in Party: 3 (wife, 3 year old and ... continue

Disney Dream 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall Great Experience - Just Got Back TODAY by dammish30

We arrived home today from our very first Disney cruise. Let me start by saying that we have ... continue

by jerseygirl444

I "Wonder" why we didn't do this sooner! Oh, I know. The cost! This ain't cheap, but it IS ... continue

Disney Wonder 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sun & Fun on the Disney Magic! by sunluva7

After weeks of anticipation, the day was finally here. Our first-ever girls-only Disney Cruise - ... continue

WONDERful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by GalvGal

We are very sad that Disney CL is leaving Galveston! We had a fantastic 5-day trip on the Wonder ... continue

Disney Wonder 01/14 5+ out of 5+
A bit of a disappointment by momRNof3boys

This was my 2nd time cruising with Disney. First was on the Fantasy, this one on the Magic. I ... continue

Disney Magic 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wondering about the wonder? by Rita tang

Just returned from our wonder trip last night. Wanted to write a review ASAP, before I forget. ... continue

Disney Wonder 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney cruise? Worth the extra money? by awreaper

Our cruise was from January 15th – January 19th out of Miami. I have cruised twice before, ... continue

Disney Wonder 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Many things to love about the Dream by PBaymom

My husband, I and our nine year old daughter went on the Dream for a 3 night cruise. This was my ... continue

Disney Dream 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: