Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1158 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Amazing by Dytaylor

This was our second Disney Cruise. The first one with children ages 15 and 2 years old. We knew ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Full of Entertainment by agbells

We did the Western Caribbean cruises on June 7, 2014. It was a 7 night cruise. Port of calls ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Wonder was worth the money by cameocameo

We felt that maybe we were being ripped of by paying such a high fare for a cruise since so many ... continue

Disney Wonder 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Incredible overall - Wish we could do it all again. Lost bag story by zedman

About me: Frequent cruiser in my 40s, traveling with a group of 20, first time on Disney (RC and ... continue

Disney Magic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Hooked by Jiminy's Fan

We celebrated our 40th anniversary (May 26) while sailing the inland waterway in Alaska as part ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Practically perfect in every way by SaschaP

Being a gay male couple (41,43) we chose DCL for the second time. What a great vacation this ... continue

Disney Fantasy 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Dream is great by Inthewoods

This was my 5th cruise, but first time with Disney. I can see why they get such overall ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Child Safety Concerns on the Fantasy by FletchFFletch

I generally felt safe with my children on the ship; however, there are some significant security ... continue

Disney Fantasy 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun for all by joiedevivre

This was my second TA on the Disney Magic. First time in 2011.

The ship refurbishment ... continue

Disney Magic 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Facts About the Fantasy Eastern Cruise by FletchFFletch

We had a great time on the Fantasy but wanted to provide some basic facts about the ship, ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 5+ out of 5+
One star for adults, 5 stars for teenagers by Amartlay

You would think that my husband and I were on a different cruise from the one that our 18 year ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Never again by BobnJac

Things started to go wrong from the minute we boarded. Greeted in the Centrum and directed to ... continue

Disney Magic 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Tips for the Disney Magic Cruise by sunnyinchagrin

Our transatlantic cruise was the trip of a lifetime. I did not expect to enjoy every minute so ... continue

Disney Magic 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it. :) by smembaye

I enjoyed the Disney Cruise. There were both activities for the adults and children. My kids are ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded expectations by ladyyhawk

This is my third cruise the other two were on Carnival and Princess. I went on the Disney Cruise ... continue

Disney Wonder 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Fantasy still has it by LukeWarmwater

This was our second sailing with Commodore Tom aboard the "Disney Fantasy" leaving Port ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska with the Wonder by GatorpilotJim

This was our 9th cruise with Disney, but our first without the little (now all grown up) ... continue

Disney Wonder 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Dream is a DREAM! by penny9494

Just got back from a 3 day cruise on the Dream. This review is intended for the ADULTS Only- ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Dream vs Expectations by thebigtripper

Writing a mostly uncomplimentary review of a Disney Cruise is more difficult than I imagined. ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Wonder - Panama Canal full transit PLUS by bobski24

We wanted to see the Panama Canal & this Disney repositioning cruise was a perfect fit. ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Ship by saf79

When looking into family vacations, it is important to find a place that provides hospitality, ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 Not Rated
DCL Wonderful Wonder by Robot RN

Our first cruise with DCL was a magical experience. We had a last minute reservation which I was ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5+ out of 5+
I Wonder why I thought a Disney Cruise would be a good idea. by macnern

Well I booked a Nowhere cruise from the port of San Diego. 2 hours in the sun waiting to get on ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cocktails and Dreams by cortegro

Great R&R trip from the busy northeast! On a quick semi-anniversary trip for 45-44yr olds ... continue

Disney Magic 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Okay but did not live up to the hype by dulcemariamar

The problem with Disney Cruise Line is that before you book your trip, you stop and ask ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: