Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1159 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Horrible Vacation for 4yrs or younger children by deh242

If your children are about 4 years old or younger, this is NOT the vacation of your dream. ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Amazing by Dytaylor

This was our second Disney Cruise. The first one with children ages 15 and 2 years old. We knew ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Full of Entertainment by agbells

We did the Western Caribbean cruises on June 7, 2014. It was a 7 night cruise. Port of calls ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Wonder was worth the money by cameocameo

We felt that maybe we were being ripped of by paying such a high fare for a cruise since so many ... continue

Disney Wonder 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Incredible overall - Wish we could do it all again. Lost bag story by zedman

About me: Frequent cruiser in my 40s, traveling with a group of 20, first time on Disney (RC and ... continue

Disney Magic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Hooked by Jiminy's Fan

We celebrated our 40th anniversary (May 26) while sailing the inland waterway in Alaska as part ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Practically perfect in every way by SaschaP

Being a gay male couple (41,43) we chose DCL for the second time. What a great vacation this ... continue

Disney Fantasy 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Dream is great by Inthewoods

This was my 5th cruise, but first time with Disney. I can see why they get such overall ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Child Safety Concerns on the Fantasy by FletchFFletch

I generally felt safe with my children on the ship; however, there are some significant security ... continue

Disney Fantasy 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun for all by joiedevivre

This was my second TA on the Disney Magic. First time in 2011.

The ship refurbishment ... continue

Disney Magic 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Facts About the Fantasy Eastern Cruise by FletchFFletch

We had a great time on the Fantasy but wanted to provide some basic facts about the ship, ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 5+ out of 5+
One star for adults, 5 stars for teenagers by Amartlay

You would think that my husband and I were on a different cruise from the one that our 18 year ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Never again by BobnJac

Things started to go wrong from the minute we boarded. Greeted in the Centrum and directed to ... continue

Disney Magic 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Tips for the Disney Magic Cruise by sunnyinchagrin

Our transatlantic cruise was the trip of a lifetime. I did not expect to enjoy every minute so ... continue

Disney Magic 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it. :) by smembaye

I enjoyed the Disney Cruise. There were both activities for the adults and children. My kids are ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded expectations by ladyyhawk

This is my third cruise the other two were on Carnival and Princess. I went on the Disney Cruise ... continue

Disney Wonder 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Fantasy still has it by LukeWarmwater

This was our second sailing with Commodore Tom aboard the "Disney Fantasy" leaving Port ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska with the Wonder by GatorpilotJim

This was our 9th cruise with Disney, but our first without the little (now all grown up) ... continue

Disney Wonder 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Dream is a DREAM! by penny9494

Just got back from a 3 day cruise on the Dream. This review is intended for the ADULTS Only- ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Dream vs Expectations by thebigtripper

Writing a mostly uncomplimentary review of a Disney Cruise is more difficult than I imagined. ... continue

Disney Dream 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Wonder - Panama Canal full transit PLUS by bobski24

We wanted to see the Panama Canal & this Disney repositioning cruise was a perfect fit. ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Ship by saf79

When looking into family vacations, it is important to find a place that provides hospitality, ... continue

Disney Fantasy 05/14 Not Rated
DCL Wonderful Wonder by Robot RN

Our first cruise with DCL was a magical experience. We had a last minute reservation which I was ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 5+ out of 5+
I Wonder why I thought a Disney Cruise would be a good idea. by macnern

Well I booked a Nowhere cruise from the port of San Diego. 2 hours in the sun waiting to get on ... continue

Disney Wonder 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cocktails and Dreams by cortegro

Great R&R trip from the busy northeast! On a quick semi-anniversary trip for 45-44yr olds ... continue

Disney Magic 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: