Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1074 Ship Name Date Member Rating
AWESOME! by love the world

I really enjoyed myself with my grandchildren (ages 3 an 7) and they loved it. They kept ... continue

Disney Dream 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful cruise! by critsister

Just got off the Disney Magic - it was truly a wonderful cruise for the whole family.

We ... continue

Disney Magic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney does it right by Corn Cruiser

Background info:  I have done 7 previous cruises, but never a cruise with our two children ... continue

Disney Fantasy 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it! by Allisonfaye

We loved our first ever cruise to the Eastern Caribbean.

Things we liked: we booked a ... continue

Disney Fantasy 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Disney Cruise...our experience by cruisinpips

Background - Me, my wife and 12 yo DD. Past cruises are 7 Carnival, 7 RCI, and one ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing experience for the whole family! by ddbiggs

Boarding was very smooth, overall wait of 30 minutes. When we entered the ship, I got goosebumps ... continue

Disney Wonder 03/14 5+ out of 5+
WORSE CRUISE EVER by Hannon815

First off let me say I love Disney. We are premium passholders so we thought if we love the ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Justifies It's #1 Rating by vaznayak

Just came away from a 7-nt cruise on the Fantasy. After having done the Disney Magic out of ... continue

Another great cruise on the Dream by MichaelCruiser

This was our third voyage on the Disney Dream in four years. We are so fortunate to be able to ... continue

Disney Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break Bahamas - Castaway Cay by cdiano

Food

I read just about everywhere that the food on this cruise was excellent. I can tell ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Cruise getaway with adult children by crystal1010

This is our family's 20th cruise (or there about). We only had three days I could get all of us ... continue

Disney Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy - Costa Maya Port-of-Call by cruisewithrickntina

We recently cruised aboard Disney Fantasy and I must say that I was not thoroughly impressed ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Cruise exceeded my expectations! by FamilyCruiser235

My family just returned from a 4-night Disney Magic Bahamian Cruise and I am already in the ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Most expensive vacation ever - but worth it at twice the price by AndynBrenda

A Disney Cruise was our happy medium between my wife's sentiment that "Every kids should see ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Magic by annef68

This was our second Disney Cruise, first was on the Disney Dream in October 2012 and, once ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mostly good but a couple mild complaints by pinguy

DW and I took two teenage grand kids on this cruise. We had a wonderful time. The ship is ... continue

Disney Fantasy 03/14 Not Rated
Family Cruise with Mom, Dad, and three boys 9, 8, 6 by avgsuperheroine

We loved the Disney Magic! What a beautiful ship and friendly staff. This was our second cruise, ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our very first cruise. We're hooked! by yesha_p

Before the cruise: you will receive a booklet in the mail 2 weeks prior to cruise day. READ IT. ... continue

Outstanding from Start to Finish!! by Scrapping in Ontario

This was our first cruise ever and we were completely overwhelmed - in a good way! From the ... continue

Top-of-the-line, Disney gets it right by cmurray234

As it has always been, it's the small things that make the Disney difference. The Fantasy is an ... continue

Grandparents delight! by Billy T

To begin....We are well traveled cruise people. Usually we go on the rather upscale small ships. ... continue

Return to our first Cruise Ship, the Disney Magic by Whatley trio

Let me first begin in saying there is no such thing as a bad cruise. I know some will disagree ... continue

Disney Magic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
A totally Dream-y Presidents' Week cruise! by runnergirl71

I made the decision on a 3-night cruise with my family celebrating my parents' 45th anniversary ... continue

Disney Does it Well by RocketMan45

We took our second cruise on Disney Dream for the altered itinerary for Caribbean (Nassau, day ... continue

Disney Dream 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruisers - Fun but with downfalls by KellyNSU

This was our first cruise ever, so we were new to everything. I did have pretty high ... continue

Disney Magic 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: