Cruise & Maritime Voyages Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cruise & Maritime Voyages Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cruise & Maritime Voyages Cruise Reviews: 277 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Ghent and Amsterdam xmas shopping cruise dec. 15th 2013 by Fussymoo

Quite a nice ship but the service was quite poor in the bars. The staff were friendly if they ... continue

Don't Ask anything in English by blackship

My Family (Adults) went on this stay on board overnight to nowhere docked at ... continue

I must be easily pleased by Norfolkred1

This was our first Cruise trip and had some concerns on how it would go. We arrived at Tilbury ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Dinner and overnight at Tilbury 14/12/2013 by Freeway123

I booked this as a birthday present for my partner for his 60th when the Ship was docked at ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Caribbean cruise 2013 November by sheffieldlass

Just got back from cruise to Caribbean left from Tilbury and hit rough seas was sea sick for 4 ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise Director Richard Sykes by Annpithers

First time on Marco Polo...What a wonderful time...30 days...The staff made us welcome and feel ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Don't CMV read reviews ?? by Bydandbabe

If CMV do read reviews and feedback forms then why do they not act upon them. This is the ... continue

Simply Atrocious - Avoid by argo99

This was a one night familiarisation visit to the ship. I'm so glad we did. If we hadn't we ... continue

Thumbs up for Marco Polo by jhickman4@gmail.com

I feel I really must write this review after all the negative reviews about this lovely old lady ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Itinerary, character ship! by sianinnes

I am writing in defence of the Discovery. Yes, she is old and a bit tired, no balconies, no ... continue

Discovery 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
What a disappointment by DK51

We have sailed on the Discovery many times and have loved it mainly because it goes to different ... continue

Discovery 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Small ship cruising. Astor is hard to beat. by Norman27

We have recently returned to Australia on a 35 day cruise which began in Rome and concluded in ... continue

Astor 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Clearly a different Marco Polo to the one reviewed elsewhere on this s by zopadooper

Having cruised on Marco Polo 3 times over the past 18 months and experienced nothing less than ... continue

Marco Polo 11/13 5+ out of 5+
It was brilliant until..... by rubyruby2

We went on the Baltic capitals cruise and had read lots of the negative reviews but it was cheap ... continue

Marco Polo 11/13 Not Rated
Excellent first cruise experience by Helen Harrison

Having seen this cruise advertised in a magazine we were attracted by the itinery, size of ship ... continue

Marco Polo 11/13 5+ out of 5+
DON'T EVER BOOK A CRUISE AND MARITIME VOYAGE CRUISE. by cmorgan22

We booked cruise P329, Amsterdam & Ghent Break, departing from Tilbury on October 3, 2013 ... continue

Endurance test by monserpq38@aol.com

The ship tired and tatty. Food in Bistro lukewarm. The waiter service in both restaurants dire. ... continue

Marco Polo 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, but chaotic organisation. by Ancienttravellers

We booked this cruise on the recommendation of some friends who were already booked on ... continue

Discovery 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
THE CRUISE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CANCELLED by alsy

Our cruise to Ghent and Amsterdam should never have left port.All the facilities included in the ... continue

Marco Polo 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
So disappointing by edwardsr

This was our first cruise and we had received so many positive comments from regular cruisers on ... continue

Marco Polo 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Never Again! by Mcadams

Having travelled on "Discovery" several times before under the prvious management - Voyages of ... continue

Discovery 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
If you want a CMV cruise. book it now whilst the company lasts! by midlandsmike

Just back from a trip to the Northern Lights. My second cruise with this company and what a ... continue

Marco Polo 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Not to be knocked. by orford.len

I start with stating that I am quite a seasoned cruiser at all levels, We decided to go on this ... continue

Discovery 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
What has happened to Discovery? by digby hague-holmes

Discovery's Mediterranean Odyssey and Black Sea cruise. Over the years we've done two long ... continue

Discovery 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Med/Black Sea - the good and the bad by Alchemist2013

I am driven to writing this review by the one written by another member who appears to have ... continue

Discovery 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99
Read more about Cruise & Maritime Voyages
Write a cruise review about: