Cruise & Maritime Voyages Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cruise & Maritime Voyages Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cruise & Maritime Voyages Cruise Reviews: 277 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Marco Polo - will it suit you or not? by Youngish cruiser

The question I've posed in the title is not an easy one to answer. It all depends on what you ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Would have not missed it for the world by parkerpens

It was a last minute booking with Cruise Maritime on the Marco Polo out of Tilbury, London ,UK. ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruise and Maritime - Nightmare Don't do it !!! by pslack86

Having read a few forums and a few reviews about Cruise and maritime and the Marco Polo ship, I ... continue

What a shame by Isleofskye1

Firstly the good points as they are few and far between.

We saw the northern lights in ... continue

In search of the Northern lights by Annabelle kings

We have just come back from our cruise on the Discovery. I had read many negative reviews before ... continue

Discovery 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
A trip of a lifetime on a wonderful ship by cornish46

i have cruised many times but my husband was on his first voyage.

we sailed on the ... continue

Discovery 03/14 5+ out of 5+
northen lights by muggers

we have cruised on marco polo a couple of years ago,the cruise standard was very good,this time ... continue

Amazon,Caribbean and Azores 2014 by nain and taid

Having read the glowing reviews on Marco Polo's Amazon 6 week cruise, I thought I should redress ... continue

An eventful journey to say the least ! by DaveinWhales

This was our first cruise and many commented that we had certainly jumped in at the deep end, ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 5+ out of 5+
A wonderful time, in spite of the tragic ending by MegB

We were first time cruisers seduced by the thought of escaping the English winter and the ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by Corbiehill

Had I read the reviews on the Marco Polo before booking I probably would not have gone ahead. ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dreaded Marco Polo by 99cs

This is the complaint I raised on the Marco Polo the ship which suffered a loss of life when the ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
A great experience by blue hurworth

Reading the negative reviews of the ship it would be easy to conclude the Marco Polo is one to ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise with a very sad end by hcallow

This was our first cruise and I researched it well during the 12 months before we set ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised by our First Cruise by Sherbidashus

We'd always assumed cruising was not for us. We feared cheesy entertainment, rigorous dress ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Cruise of Horrors by Beryl1234

A 15 night Christmas and New Year cruise to Maderia on board the Marco Polo interested us: ... continue

experience of a lifetime (never to be repeated) by pugwash 13

our first ever cruise .. for a retirement treat and covering both Christmas and New Year heading ... continue

Marco Polo 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise P403 - The Cruise to Hell and Back by bazin74logn

This was advertised as a Christmas and New Year Cruise aboard the Marco Polo. We booked this ... continue

Marco Polo 01/14 Not Rated
First & Last Cruise by boblint

This cruise left Tilbury knowing that gales were forcast in the English Channel and The Bay of ... continue

Dreadful Christmas and New Year Cruise by eugenie1

Horrendous, Horrendous, Horrendous. The Captain should never have taken the ship out of Tilbury. ... continue

Horrendous first cruise by Music Moll

We were really looking forward to our first cruise with friends who had done loads of cruises. ... continue

Disappointing by 2kerrygold

This 3 day cruise to Ghent and Amsterdam for the Christmas Markets was our fifth time on the ... continue

Marco Polo 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Something needs sorting out... by pumps100

Having been on the identical cruise two years ago we were really looking forward to it. So much ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Netball Ladies on board by S. Wilkinson

My friends from the Netball world were looking for a Xmas night out and saw the Marco Polo ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 Not Rated
Ghent and Amsterdam xmas shopping cruise dec. 15th 2013 by Fussymoo

Quite a nice ship but the service was quite poor in the bars. The staff were friendly if they ... continue

Marco Polo 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Read more about Cruise & Maritime Voyages
Write a cruise review about: