Cruise & Maritime Voyages Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cruise & Maritime Voyages Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cruise & Maritime Voyages Cruise Reviews: 261 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Had a great time by cruisewa

I was prompted to write this review after seeing a couple of negative ones.

We were a ... continue

Astor 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
In search of the Northern Lights by TILLYTROTTER

We have just returned from a trip to Norway in search of the Northern Lights and everything ... continue

Discovery 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
In Search Of The Northern Lights by Bittlenutuk

Well we were a party of 4 and boarded the ship with some trepidation considering previous ... continue

Marco Polo 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Farewell Party from Australia 31/3/14 by krayte

My husband and I have been on many many cruises over the years and have been before on the Astor ... continue

Astor 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
So little time, so many things wrong by harriscn

It was to be just a short break. A group of women (30) with a hobby in common (scrapbooking) on ... continue

Astor 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Land of the Northern Lights by sekrapdjp

This 15-day cruise (commencing March 16th 2014) was made with the hope of seeing the Northern ... continue

Marco Polo 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Yes we will book another cruise next year on The Marco Polo by Iron

This was my 2nd trip on the Marco Polo, and my husband's 1st. We were disappointed not to see ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Poor Value by Yakamoto

We booked this Land of the Northern Lights Cruise in Nov 2013 through Holidays Please. The first ... continue

Desperately needs tweaking. by kedge39

Just back from a failed mission to see the Northern Lights.

This was our first time on ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Marco Polo - will it suit you or not? by Youngish cruiser

The question I've posed in the title is not an easy one to answer. It all depends on what you ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Would have not missed it for the world by parkerpens

It was a last minute booking with Cruise Maritime on the Marco Polo out of Tilbury, London ,UK. ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruise and Maritime - Nightmare Don't do it !!! by pslack86

Having read a few forums and a few reviews about Cruise and maritime and the Marco Polo ship, I ... continue

What a shame by Isleofskye1

Firstly the good points as they are few and far between.

We saw the northern lights in ... continue

In search of the Northern lights by Annabelle kings

We have just come back from our cruise on the Discovery. I had read many negative reviews before ... continue

Discovery 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
A trip of a lifetime on a wonderful ship by cornish46

i have cruised many times but my husband was on his first voyage.

we sailed on the ... continue

Discovery 03/14 5+ out of 5+
northen lights by muggers

we have cruised on marco polo a couple of years ago,the cruise standard was very good,this time ... continue

Amazon,Caribbean and Azores 2014 by nain and taid

Having read the glowing reviews on Marco Polo's Amazon 6 week cruise, I thought I should redress ... continue

An eventful journey to say the least ! by DaveinWhales

This was our first cruise and many commented that we had certainly jumped in at the deep end, ... continue

Marco Polo 03/14 5+ out of 5+
A wonderful time, in spite of the tragic ending by MegB

We were first time cruisers seduced by the thought of escaping the English winter and the ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by Corbiehill

Had I read the reviews on the Marco Polo before booking I probably would not have gone ahead. ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dreaded Marco Polo by 99cs

This is the complaint I raised on the Marco Polo the ship which suffered a loss of life when the ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
A great experience by blue hurworth

Reading the negative reviews of the ship it would be easy to conclude the Marco Polo is one to ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise with a very sad end by hcallow

This was our first cruise and I researched it well during the 12 months before we set ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised by our First Cruise by Sherbidashus

We'd always assumed cruising was not for us. We feared cheesy entertainment, rigorous dress ... continue

Marco Polo 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Cruise of Horrors by Beryl1234

A 15 night Christmas and New Year cruise to Maderia on board the Marco Polo interested us: ... continue

Marco Polo 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50
Read more about Cruise & Maritime Voyages
Write a cruise review about: