Paul Gauguin Cruises Cruise Reviews

Sponsored Listings:
Paul Gauguin Cruises Cruise Reviews: 136 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Enjoyable Trip by gibsonsgolfer

Paul Gauguin - 2014-03-10 - 11 days - Society and Cook Islands

This is a somewhat ... continue

Paul Gauguin 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Less than Luxury by We're The Groupnors

It’s so hard to know where to begin with this review. The Paul Gauguin had come highly ... continue

Paul Gauguin 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise with wonderful staff by mk960072

This is by far the more economical way to see French Polynesia as food is very expensive ... continue

Paul Gauguin 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
World class service by Indrajit

I'm a somewhat regular cruiser but this was my first time on PG. I gave a lot of consideration ... continue

Paul Gauguin 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Only 2 days off ship and we want to come back! by Palomita

I've read the previous reviews of this ship and will not repeat the positive remarks as I agree ... continue

Tere Moana 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
great cruise despite a rocky start by ikemd

we sailed on dec 14. first time on the PG. we have sailed on regent several times and once on ... continue

Paul Gauguin 12/13 5+ out of 5+
An absolutely lovely cruise by merlie2

I have just returned from the Christmas cruise on the Tere Moana. Previously I have cruised on ... continue

Tere Moana 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Taking the Small Ship Concept Too Far by gotaluvit

This review covers a cruise on the m/s Tere Moana from December 7-14, 2013. This was a round ... continue

Tere Moana 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent first trip to Tahiti and Cook Islands. by LarryFitz

For 2 people the cost was $11,054 + $715 trip insurance, including r/t air from LAX.

Our ... continue

Paul Gauguin 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
So exquisite we returned in a few months... by freeze99

...we enjoyed a seven day cruise in May 2013 of the Society Islands...all of a sudden it was ... continue

Paul Gauguin 11/13 Not Rated
Intimate luxury. Laid-back elegance by mediapro

This is our third cruise on the Paul Gauguin, this time out to the Tuamotu Archipelago. The ... continue

Paul Gauguin 11/13 5+ out of 5+
The Most Wonderful Vacation Ever! by sandraann

My husband treated me to this cruise for our 20th anniversary. We travel to Europe and the ... continue

Best Cruise Ever! by emorgini

I have taken probably 10 cruises or so on everything from the old SeaGoddess to the big Royal ... continue

Great cruise! Trip of a lifetime! by hannahp1014

My husband and I traveled on the Paul Gauguin in mid-October. This was by far one of the best ... continue

Great Trip Part 2 (Where are the whales!) by twin123185

As previously mentioned I had a great 7 day cruise and this was my second leg of the back to ... continue

Paul Gauguin 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Great trip Part ONE by twin123185

Originally we were only booked on the September 21 Rurutu "Whale Watching" cruise (that review ... continue

Paul Gauguin 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Failing to match the Hype by Welsh Gordon

Having been on 4 cruises with Seadream including the epic Amazon trip and never feeling ... continue

Paul Gauguin 09/13 3.0 out of 5+
Friendly pampered cruise by stopandchat

My husband planned this cruise for a milestone wedding anniversary. I was concerned because of ... continue

Tere Moana 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Dissappointed by MiltonB

As a repeat customer to the Paul Gauguin Cruise lines, I had the same expectations for ... continue

Tere Moana 08/13 2.0 out of 5+
It does not get any worse than this!!!! by Philcruiser

Over the past 40 years I have traveled on a wide range of cruise ships....this being the worst ... continue

Tere Moana 08/13 1.0 out of 5+
Tere Moana-Disaster at Sea! by rps

I first write you to make you aware what my friends (all 11 of us) and I experienced ... continue

Tere Moana 08/13 1.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointed by Capri73

This cruise was a major disappointment.To start it was a 40th anniversary so a very special time ... continue

Paul Gauguin 08/13 1.0 out of 5+
A Trip of a Lifeime by Act 3

My wife and I have returned from one of the most beautiful spots we could ever image, the French ... continue

Paul Gauguin 08/13 5.0 out of 5+
Paul Gauguin Tahiti & Society Islands August 2013 by Adidas4fun

Birthday bliss on board a beautiful boat :)

... continue
Paul Gauguin 08/13 5.0 out of 5+
Luxury and relax ! by memeswim

This was a nice cruise an nice ship too. If you want to relax an see the all nature beauty ... continue

Paul Gauguin 07/13 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Paul Gauguin Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Paul Gauguin Cruises
Write a cruise review about: