Cunard Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cunard Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cunard Cruise Reviews: 1081 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Excellent and then some! by Rbat

My husband and I sailed from Cape Town to Sydney and the the whole experience was fantastic. If ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall, excellent. by Whitemarsh

I've sailed with Cunard before, but always on Queen Mary 2, so this cruise was an opportunity to ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Definitely more Carnival than old Cunard by elaineforster1

This is the first cruise review I have written after approx 40 cruises with many different ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
DREAM CRUISE EXPERIENCE by Helenecruise

We boarded Queen Mary 2 and immediately went back in time with the Art Deco design. Our balcony ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Cunard have dropped the ball. by Rictar

To sail with Cunard has been a boyhood dream. So when I saw an opportunity to sail on QM2 I ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Gone with the Union Jack by ssFLANDRE

When Cunard Line (well, Carnival Corp., really) re-flagged the three 'Queens' two years ago, ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
A worthwhile experience by k7ght

We sailed south on the first leg of QM2's 2014 world cruise to Cape Town. The first few days to ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
A happy experience by k7ght

We sailed from Southampton to Cape Town - the first leg of QM2's current world cruise. ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful high teas! Worth the extra pounds! by Anneinmanhattan

I booked back-to-back transatlantic voyages, leaving on the Queen Mary 2 from Brooklyn on ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
All that glitters is not gold by Margo1000

My partner and I sailed for the first time (on Cunard) in a Queen's Grill. We cruise only in ... continue

LOST AT SEA - ALMOST by graham.100

FIRST SECTOR OF 2014 WORLD CRUISE

EMBARKATION

We arrived at the Ocean Terminal ... continue

Queen Victoria 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
QUEEN ELIZABETH TRANSATLANTIC EXPERIENCE by judyjdl

I boarded the QE on January 10, 2014 for a West-bound Transatlantic cruise immediately following ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 5+ out of 5+
It's a Voyage, Not a Cruise by orvil

We just completed our first transatlantic cruise aboard the Queen Mary 2. We selected the Queens ... continue

Cunard Dissapointment by 1952wag

Having cruised many times before with Princess, P&O and more latterly Celebrity we decided ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Amazing service and ship by BA001

Travelling with friends who are keen "Cunarders" this was my first time on QM2.

I was ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Not what we expected by Lindypops

We have never travelled with Cunard before but have done many cruises mainly with RCL, Princess, ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not at all bad....... by BenL

I booked this last minute and secured a Britannia Balcony cabin for a knock down price. I was ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
all round excellent week by lutonlagerlout

we booked the eastbound transatlantic cruise as part of a fly-stay-cruise package

My ... continue

Caribbean and Trans Atlantic by landre1020

Last year I was in PG. This time I did QG. I did my own unpacking. The only two things the ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never again by Janerain

It's hard to sum up what made this experience so disappointing, it's a lot of things added ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Totally Disappointed by Cunard by dber

We booked this holiday cruise one year ahead under the impression of a grand and mighty ship and ... continue

Again? Maybe. by vcdarty

Ah yes, the romance of a TA crossing. DW had done 5. I only 2.  Neither never on Cunard, ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 01/14 Not Rated
WARNING TO THOSE WITH DISABILITIES by simon44jackson

This cruise had promise but failed to deliver.

I have cruised 15wks with ... continue

Enjoyable cruise marred by end of cruise issues by gk5336

We booked on Cunard Cruise M401 (Queen Mary 2 departing New York) with flights and all other ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
QM2 - Never ever again by Shiver Metimbers

We have just returned from the Caribbean Christmas and New Year’s cruise and can only say ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Cunard
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Cunard Line
Write a cruise review about: