Cunard Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cunard Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cunard Cruise Reviews: 1100 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Disappointed by TrueTales

Having completed over 30 cruises, I decided to check one more off my bucket list and do a ... continue

Very disappointed by Braley

Me and my husband have cruised over 60 times. Long and short cruise with many cruise lines from ... continue

Mediocre Cruise but exhorbitant price by LondonAfficionado

One of the highlights of travelling transatlantic is arriving into New York's Manhattan Island ... continue

Dont waste your money on QM2 by aapd65

Just arrived in New York after 10 days on QM2. Have sailed on the other Cunard ships many times ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dining: disappointing Entertainment: marvelous by cruisegermany

Cunard always points out the "traditional way of cruising". Reserved tables, same dining ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing trip by wanderbabe

This was our second cruise on Queen Victoria, both in the Princess Grill. Our first trip to the ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Queen Mary 2 to Hamburg and the Fjords by Kynance

We took this “voyage” in late May and early June. It was our fourth trip on Queen ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Magnificient by tag1000

I have recently completed two crossing on the QM2 from New York to Southampton (May 16th) and ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 5+ out of 5+
A well designed ship with declining cruise values by dvrail

My wife and I just returned from a combined eastbound transatlantic, Norway (14 days), and ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Queen Victoria Cruise by zak477

Listed as three separate cruises we arrived via Queen Mary 2 from NY and after this British Isle ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival LLC has made a circus out of Cunard by zak477

We did two crossings May 16 to Southampton (then a British Isle cruise on the QV) and then a ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Benidorn Afloat by Mikelbee

My recent cruise on the Queen Victoria helped me understand what the term "quintessentially ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Tenth Anniversary Transatlantic by jimmybean

This was our sixth transatlantic on the Queen Mary 2, our third going westbound, and our first ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 5+ out of 5+
10 years on and she still has it! by HitherGreen

We just returned from our Fjords adventure on QM2 from Hamburg to Hamburg departing on 26th May ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great voyage in Queens Grill by Roseprop

We were in Staterooms 9035 and 9037 on the 10th anniversary crossing of QM2 . Our expectations ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfectly satisfactory cruise with just a couple hick-ups by pzimmer746

Being a World Club platinum member we knew what to expect in our cruise aboard Queen ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Crossing by tv24

We enjoy crossings and using ships as a means of transportation and actually prefer crossings to ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Moldy and stuffy by DoctorG

This was my 19th cruise - my first on Cunard and my last. The ship was full of mold - the dining ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Way To Cross The Pond by Keith1010

Thoughts From Our Recent Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise  Southampton to New York City ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mix of experiences by Doug.reno

Food and service good

Entertainment marginal

Scotch tasting good

On ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
QM2 sailing Dubai - Southampton April/May 2014 (cruise M403) by bigghh

The easiest way to provide accurate feedback is to share my letter, with detailed attachments, ... continue

Wonderful Solo Experience by Oxfordcruiser49

I am prompted to write this review as I have read little or nothing about the solo traveller ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dubai to Southampton - The good and the not so good!! by cruising babe

Background Information - we are a married couple in our late 60's and are experienced cruisers ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to scratch compared to other ships by et21

I travelled on a cruise from Hong Kong to Dubai as this was on the Queen Mary2 I was expecting ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
50th Wedding Anniversary by PHSpeleers

Arrived at allotted time and told we were late!

Cabin adequate. 30 minute queue for 2030 ... continue

Queen Victoria 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Cunard
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Cunard Line
Write a cruise review about: