Cunard Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cunard Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cunard Cruise Reviews: 1013 Ship Name Date Member Rating
My first experience of a cruise by michelleh1899

Arrived by first class coach which was clean, comfortable and a pleasent journey. I like the ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 01/14 5+ out of 5+
QV November Med cruise by Seabed

Well,our second Cunard cruise and our second cruise.Not at all disappointed.We booked a Gateaway ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
ports of call great entertainment dismil by bizzilizi

having booked this cruise and knowing cunard's reputation we were expecting 5 star treatment all ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
A very British affair by cobra1243

Having just returned to Blighty from another lovely cruise I thought I would write and put ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
What's the difference between an Ocean Liner & a Cruise Ship by scotlanders

My friend & I joined the QM2 on November 30th for 11 nights of relaxation & pampering. ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Lengthy Review - Excellent cruise on the QE to the E. Mediterranean by crooser888

Overall, a great cruise from Nov 21 to Dec 3 with no major issues. The ship is beautiful, very ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great taster cruise from S'hampton to Hamburg by Sarah-Jean

My Husband and I are new to travelling via cruise, and as such we decided we'd try out the ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Never Again for us too by battlefieldguide

Having only cruised before on very small ships (e.g. Wind Star, Seabourn) we decided to test the ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
We can be hard to please, but this was stunning by claret300

We cruised for the first time two years ago and have caught the bug. Accuse us of lacking in ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/13 5+ out of 5+
First and last time on QM2 by Two Tinkers

We undertook a short taster cruise with Cunard , to Zeebruger and La Harve. Embarkation was the ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
A great pre-Christmas cruise on Cunard .. by agcarr@sea

This was our second cruise with Cunard with the previous one being to Norway on QM2 which I ... continue

Queen Victoria 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
First Med cruise with some trepidation turns out better than expected by james ensor

We had cruised on this ship to Norway , late in the year, and found it cool on the ship and cold ... continue

Never again by cruise-ahoy

This feedback is regarding the short Queen Mary 2 voyage from Southampton to Hamburg - 4th to ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Never again with Cunard! by cruise-ahoy

Regarding Queen Mary 2 voyage from Southampton to Hamburg - 4th to 6th November 2013.

We ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Left a lot to be desired by 40 countries and counting

We were on a cruise that was shortened due to a death in the family. Had difficulty with the ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
QM2 - A wide range of standards - but you get what you pay for! by @Justconserve

My family and I's first cruise, added to a 10th Anniversary, and a Transatlantic crossing on QM2 ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
A bit of a Mixed Bag by rhkennerly

Hard to say anything more positive than has already been said about QE & this itinerary ... continue

A Great Ship by Bluenose 47

Many reviews already exist on the Queen Elizabeth's Eastern Med sailings for 2013. I will not ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Queen Victoria - Grille Class by Traveller-man

Booked a Princess Suite on guarantee and got Cabin 6105.

Cabin. Just a longer regular ... continue

Queen Victoria 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great weather and interesting ports but disappointing service on the Q by Bartsmom

We travelled to New York the day before the cruise and stayed overnight at the Comfort Inn, ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Ups and downs at sea by Jul2

Transfer from the airport and embarkation were pretty straight forward. Arriving on a Cunard ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Tradition, formality, and civility! It still exists on Cunard. by eroller

My partner and I recently returned from a 12-day Mediterranean cruise onboard Cunard's QUEEN ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
For Its One, Two, Three Strikes You’re Out on the Old Cunard Cruise by Strode Wallace

Our recent trip on the Queen Mary 2 showed how over the last year we are not guests on a Cunard ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Now I'm more impressed ....... by portsidejane

Well, I have to eat my words now that I’ve just re-read my review of Queen Elizabeth dated ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great Itinerary by larn796

I chose this cruise because of the ports visited. I made my own arrangements for Newport, Boston ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Cunard
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Cunard Line
Write a cruise review about: